The One I Love… Its You [1/2]

The One I Love...Its You

Title: The One I Love… Its You (Part one)

Type: Two shots

Pairing: Kyuhyun & Sungmin [A.K.A KyuMin]

Ratings: PG13 (with some harsh language )

Gene: Angst, Romance

 

“Hi hyung~ What are you doing?” said Kyuhyun behind Sungmin.

Sungmin gave a yelp in shock.

“Kyu!! You scared me!! .. Aishh! Go away! I am busy here cant you see?! “ said Sungmin, trying to cover his laptop screen in frantically.

 

 Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow and said “Why so secretive? What are you doing?”.

Sungmin frowned and said “ I am.. chatting with someone. Aishh! Go away!!!”

Kyuhyun’s heart gave a slight jolt and said “With who? Tell me, hyung!”

 

Sungmin gulped and said “S…Someone..”

Then Heechul, who was eavesdropping said “Ahh~ Sungmin-ah~ Chatting with your girlfriend again?”

Sungmin choked and stared at him in disbelieve.

 

“Girl..friend..?” thought Kyuhyun.

“Hyung!! Noo! Aishh!! Can’t I have some privacy here!” said Sungmin, standing up and pushed the magnae and Heechul out of his room.

 

“Ahahah~ Don’t need to be shy~” teased Heechul.

“….”

“Aishh!!” said Sungmin, clearly blushing and shutting the door.

 

“Sungmin had been soo secretive recently.. kekeke but I know why.. he told me yesterday that he is chatting with his girlfriend” said Heechul, smirking.

“…..”

“Kyuhyun? Are you there??” said Heechul, annoyed, waving his hand infront of Kyuhyun’s eyes.

 

“Yeah.. I am.. why?” said Kyuhyun, who was in deep thoughts just now.

“Urgh.. aren’t you surprise that Sungmin had a girlfriend?” said Heechul, frowning.

“…. Ahh.. Nope.. I am not.. surprised” said Kyuhyun.

“… fine..” said Heechul, rolling his eyes.

“I think you are locked out of your room for now.. till Sungmin finished his chat with his…Girlfriend said Heechul.

 

“…”

“See yeah later.. I am going to bed.. *yawns* I am tired..” said Heechul walking away.

 

Kyuhyun stood outside the door and stared blankly at it.

“Sungmin hyung.. had.. a.. girlfriend..” thought Kyuhyun.

He felt a sinking feeling in his heart.

He turned and walked towards the living room and sat at the sofa, staring into the blank space.

 

-In the room-

“Phew! Lucky Kyu did not see what am I doing! Or I will be soooo embarrassed!” thought Sungmin.

Then he continued typing.

 

[ … Omg.. Kyu was just behind me just now.. >////< Thank goodness he did not see what I had typed!

And nosy Heechul hyung came in again.. Yesterday I had to lie to him that I am chatting with my ‘girlfriend’… now I must lie to Kyu about it too.. now they thinks I have a girlfriend… :( especially.. Kyu.. I hate lying to him.. and I hate the fact that he thinks that I have a girlfriend.. :(

Dear diary.. what should I do? I can’t explain to him that I was lying yesterday.. cause Heechul hyung will be angry.. and how am I going to explain what am I doing than..

If I told them I am typing my private blog.. it will not be private anymore.. and worse.. Kyu will find out everything I typed!!! No!! I can’t let him see!! He will know that I.. I.. have a crush on him!! >////< !! But I really hate it if he thinks I have a girlfriend :( What should I do.. sighs..

Ahh.. okok.. Think I shall blog till here tonight.. I feel so upset now.. :( ]

 

Sungmin gave a sigh and logs off the laptop.

 

“Kyu…*sighs*” whispered Sungmin.

!!!

“Oh ! I locked him out! Omg.. he will be so angry!! “ exclaimed Sungmin.

He quickly went out of the room and saw Kyuhyun staring at the TV.

 

Kyuhyun looked upset.

“Erm… Kyu? Are you alright?” asked Sungmin, meekly.

 

Kyuhyun turned around at looked at Sungmin.

“….hyung…” he thought

 

“Oh no.. he is angry…” thought Sungmin

“Ah.. Sorry Kyu.. I don’t mean to shut you out.. I am.. busy… you know..” said Sungmin

 

“Busy chatting with your girlfriend…” thought Kyuhyun, sourly.

 

“Whatever.” Said Kyuhyun, standing up and walking towards the room, avoiding Sungmin’s eyes.

 

Sungmin stood froze on the spot.

He felt his heart wrenching.

He felt prickly around his eyes.

He quickly wipe off his tears and turned around.

 

Kyuhyun had went into the room.

 

-In the room-

Kyuhyun felt angry.

“Why?! Why did hyung had a girlfriend?! Why he did not tell me?! Why must he have a girlfriend?!” he thought, punching the wall.

 

Then he look towards the door. Sungmin had not come in.

“Urghh!!” he said sitting on his bed and covering the blanket over his head as he laid down.

 

“I hate you, Lee Sungmin. I really do. “thought Kyuhyun, shutting his eyes.

 

Then he heard footsteps. It stopped for awhile outside the room, then he heard the door creaking open.

Then it creaked again and the door shut.

 

“Kyu..?” said Sungmin, uncertainly.

 No response.

“Kyu.. are you still angry at me for shutting you out?” tried Sungmin again.

Kyuhyun frowned from under his blanket and purposely snored as loudly as he could.

 

Usually Sungmin would giggled at that because he know that Kyuhyun is NOT sleeping and is just being annoying. But he felt upset that he chose to ignore him this time.

 

Sungmin walked towards his bed and sat down, facing Kyu’s bed.

“Alright than.. if you are so tired, I shall not disturb you..” said Sungmin.

 

Kyuhyun frowned even harder.

“Pabo Sungmin! I am pretending cant you see that?! Wait.. he cant.. I am under the blanket..” he thought.

 

He pulled off his blanket, irritated.

But Sungmin is lying down and facing the other side already.

 

“Urgh! PABO!” thought Kyuhyun.

 

Then he turned to the other side in a huff.

“PABO PABO PABO!!!” He thought, pouting.

 

After awhile, he drifted off to dreamland.

 

------------Next morning--------------

  -In the living room-

“*Yawns* Morning Leeteuk hyung…” said Sungmin.

He had not managed to sleep a wink last night.

He was thinking of Kyuhyun being angry with him.

 

“Yah! Sungminnie-ah! Why you look so tired!” said Leeteuk.

“Nothing.. I had nightmares..” lied Sungmin.

 

Kyuhyun, who was still refusing to speak to Sungmin, stared at his own toast.

Sungmin turned nervously and look at Kyuhyun.

 

Leeteuk sighed and said “Kyu-ah.. What happened?”

“No. Nothing.. What could have happened? I enjoyed a nice time with myself in the living room, while SOMEONE is chatting happily with SOMEONE in the room. You know, thank god I am outside.. so I wont invade anyone’s privacy. ” said Kyuhyun sarcastically, biting on his toast forcefully.

 

“ Kyu. I am sorry for shutting you out of the room. Could you just stop being so immature and harp over it?” said Sungmin, flaring up.

 

“Oh really..? Well, you are not the one outside in the cold living room.” Said Kyuhyun, flaring up as well.

 

“URGGH! Whatever.. I am done.. “ said Sungmin, getting up.

He walked out of the dorm.

 

-Outside-

 

Sungmin gave a soft sob and ran away.

“Stupid Kyu!” said Sungmin as he ran.

Then he bumped on to someone.

 

“Omo! Sorry!!” said Sungmin, flustered.

“Ouch!.. Hyung? Are you alright?” said a familiar voice.

It was Ryeowook.

 

“Ah.. wookie-ah! Sorry! I did not see you..” said Sungmin.

“Its ok hyu- Wait.. Hyung! Why are you crying?! What happened?!” said Ryeowook, worried.

 

“Gwenchana..” said Sungmin, smiling and wiping off his tears.

“Hyung.. just tell me what happen..” said Ryeowook, holding his hand.

 

“Tch.. Flirting with someone else already, uh hyung?” said a voice.

Ryeowook and Sungmin turned around.

Kyuhyun is staring at them.

 

“Urgh, whatever! I don’t want to argue with you.” Said Sungmin , storming off.

 

“What happened??” said a very confused Ryeowook.

But Kyuhyun just walked pass him angrily.

----in SM building----

“ Hyung… what happened to Kyu and Sungmin hyung?” asked Ryeowook.

“I don’t know.. I am so worried.. “ said Leeteuk sighing.

“Kekeke.. I know.. cause last night, Sungmin locked Kyuhyun out of his room.. and he is obviously not happy about it” said Heechul, feeling smug.

“Aigoo~ I am so clever~” Sang Heechul

 

“Ok.. why Sungmin locked Kyu out?” said Leeteuk, rolling his eyes.

 

“Well, cause Sungmin wants some privacy when chatting with his girlfriend~” said Heechul.

“WHAT?! Girlfriend?!” said Ryeowook and Leeteuk at the same time.

‘Yep.. Sungmin told me two days ago..” said Heechul with his smug expression again.

 

“Hmm…” said Leeteuk.

“Hyung… I don’t want them to fight anymore” said Ryeowook, upset.

“I have a plan..” said Heechul, eyes gleaming.

 

“Uh oh..” said Leeteuk.

“We can make them them patch up and at the same time find out who is Sungmin’s girlfriend and Kyuhyun’s ideal type..” said Heechul,smirking

 

“But… “ said Ryeowook and Leeteuk.

 

“Aren’t you two are curious?” said Heechul.

 

Ryeowook and Leeteuk looked at one another and turned back to Heechul and said “Ok..”

 

Heechul smirked again.

 

---later at night in SJ’s dorm---

“Alright… everyone.. tonight, I, Kim Heechul shall conduct a spiritual talk..” said Heechul, mysteriously.

 

“Hahaha, you? Hyung? Spiritual? “chortled Kyuhyun.

“YAH!! Ok.. fine.. its call a heart to heart session.” Frowned Heechul.

 

“Ok, whatever you say, Chullie” said Siwon appearing and gave him a hug.

“Yeesh! Wont you two stop it?” said Kyuhyun.

“If only I could hug Sungmin hyung too..” thought Kyuhyun sadly.

 

“Whatever~ You are just jealous~” said Heechul, lying down on Siwon’s shoulder.

 

“Pssh Who would want to be jealous..” said Kyuhyun.

Sungmin looked at him.

“He.. does not like this type of relationship?” he thought.

 

“Ok ok.. lets start..” said Heechul, switching off all the lights and passing them a lilted candle each.

“I shall start first.. As you know, everyone here is attached except for you, Cho Kyuhyun.. so could you tell us your ideal type?” said Heechul.

 

“Why me? Start with someone else! Ask him then. He is the only one attached to someone we don’t know. At least we knew Nari noona.” Said Kyuhyun, irritately .

 

“Ok.. fine after Sungmin then shall be you.” Said Heechul.

 

“What?!” said Sungmin.

“Just say.” Said Heechul, widening his eyes.

 

“….”

“Stupid Kyu!” thought Sungmin.

“ My GIRLFRIEND, she is sweet and pretty. She is always there for me when I need her. She have big eyes, cute lips, adorable smile and a wonderful voice. She could sing really well.” said Sungmin, sarcastically.

 

“Omo.. I am describing him.. hope no one notice that!” thought Sungmin.

 

“Oh and she could cook really well too, I love her so much!” added Sungmin, hoping to mislead everyone.

 

“What a .. So what if she could sing well? I could sing well too! Big eyes? Mine is much more bigger! Cute lips? I reckon mine is much much cuter than hers! Adorable smile? Hrumph! Mine is more adorable! So what if she could cook? I don’t care. I can EAT!” thought Kyuhyun irritatedly.

 

“Ahh! What is her name?” asked Yesung, Ryeowook’s hair.

“Yeah,  tell us, hyung~” said Ryeowook, who is lying down on Yesung’s lap.

 

“… Hmm its not the time yet.. “ said Sungmin, nervously.

“I hate lying!” he thought.

 

“Ok.. Now its Kyu’s turn!” said Heechul.

“Well, My ideal type is cute, not only cute must be super cute, with perfect body and perfect voice.” Said Kyuhyun, angrily.

 

“A total perfect .” Thought Sungmin, rolling his eyes. But he could not help but to feel sad and jealous.

 

“Ok.. now lets carry on…” said Heechul.

 

The game carried on till late at night.

 

“Ok.. last two questions.. since we are getting tired now..” said Heechul yawning.

 

“I shall say my feelings out. Kyu..” said Heechul.

“WHAT!?” said Siwon, sitting up straight and stared at Heechul.

“Relax, Wonnie.. Its not what you think..” said Heechul.

 

“Well, Kyu.. I just want to say.. I dislike you fighting with Sungminnie.. So please stop arguing..” said Heechul, sincerely.

 

“Same here..” said Leeteuk, looking at the both of them seriously.

“But its his fault first!” protested Kyuhyun.

“What! You are the one who is so immature!” said Sungmin.

 

“Ah! Please don’t fight…” plead Ryeowook, who is close to tears.

“Yeah.. please don’t fight!” mumbled Donghae, who is visibly tearing up.

 

“Aishh! You two!!” protested Yesung and Eunhyuk.

Both stared at Kyuhyun and Sungmin, irritated.

Then they hastily patted their lovers, comforting them.

 

“You know, Kyu, Wookie is so worried about you two that he could not concentrate on recording his song for the OST and was scolded badly for it..” said Yesung,glaring at Kyuhyun.

 

“….”

 

“ok.. fine.. Hyung, I apologize for my behavior this morning.” Said Kyuhyun, looking straight into Sungmin’s eyes.

 

Sungmin’s thoughts of how to retort back, dissolved once their eyes met.

 

“*gulp* I..Its ok.. I..Its my fault too.. I should not have called you immature..” said Sungmin nervously.

“So.. hmm.. Its means we are cool right?” said Kyuhyun, nervously too as he saw Sungmin’s eyes widen. “How cute~!” He thought.

 

“Yay~!” squealed Ryeowook, adorably.

“Yeah~!” said everyone in relief.

 

“Hahahah~!” laughed Leeteuk his unique laughter.

“Chullie-ah~ You are soo smart!” he said.

 

“I know.. wait.. Now then you know.. “ said Heechul, rolling his eyes.

“Hahahaha~” laughed everyone.

“okok.. Heenim’s spiritual talk had officially ended.. so lets get some sleep now.” Said Leeteuk cheekily.

 

Everyone begin to make the way back to their dorm and rooms.

 

----in the room----

 

“Hey, hyung.. I am sincerely sorry about this morning..” said Kyuhyun again.

“Its ok..” said Sungmin, with a reassuring smile.

‘Hyung, you look better when you smile” said Kyuhyun suddenly.

 

Sungmin’s heart gave a jolt.

“Urm.. thanks Kyu..” he said blushing.

 

“Kekeke..”

“Alright, lets get some sleep now..” said Sungmin, lying down on to his bed.

“Ok.. goodnight hyung..” said Kyuhyun.

 

“hmm..”mumbled Sungmin as felt  overwhelmed by the feeling of tiredness.

 

“….I love you hyung..” that is what Sungmin heard before slipping off to dreamland.

 

“….And I wish you do not have a girlfriend.. Cause I really do.. well.. love you.. But I will sincerely bless both of you..” whispered Kyuhyun, thinking Sungmin did not hear what he had said.

 

Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin’s sleeping form and sighed.

 

“Well, goodnight then..Minnie…”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Heyy~ Yep.. Part one is up :D

Hope you like it.. Part two.. I am not sure when can I complete it but will be soon i guess? Around Sat or Sun it should be up? Ok.. :D Please comment on this too :