finish

Ignoring you - Baeksoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(I wanted to try some fluff and angst. Relax on the oneshots I do xD )

 

“You have to let him feel some sort of punishment Kyungsoo,” Jongin insisted to the shorter man who didn’t like what he was hearing. They were in the lounge room and the other members were out on their busy schedules.

 

Kyungsoo had a day off where as Jongin was again lying down on the couch, hot pack against and resting on his back. During the past month, Baekhyun had been too clumsy and careless that he would leave everything lying around which unfortunately for the dancer, he tripped and slipped almost every day and most with the other members. But of course the boy didn’t seem to think it was his fault and blamed it on everyone’s carelessness.

 

The members were forgiving, especially Kyungsoo and Junmyeon but there had to be a stop to all of this. If Jongin got hurt any more, he can kiss any comeback goodbye for the next year.

 

Kyungsoo sighed, knowingly that he had to punish his boyfriend somehow but not too harshly.

 

“Ignore him,” Jongin’s answered travelled into his ear and his heart stopped.

 

“Ignore him? Have you met Baekhyun? He never shuts up and he would annoy you until the world ends. He always demands attention… also I can’t… he is my- “

 

“Yeah he is your boyfriend but that boyfriend of yours needs to stop his carelessness and have some responsibilities. You can’t just not give him food because he can live without dinner not like many of us,” Jongin persuaded trying to get through Kyungsoo’s mind.

 

Kyungsoo stopped and after a few minutes he nods finally giving in. “Okay then I will ignore him then,” he agreed and Jongin grabbed his phone from his pocket, texting everyone but Baekhyun about the plan until Baekhyun breaks and apologises.

 

Kyungsoo glanced to Jongin with sad eyes but determined too. He was sure that Baekhyun will come and apologise quickly.

 

As it hit dinner time, Kyungsoo ignored Baekhyun who tried to clutch onto his arm, demanding some attention. Internally Kyungsoo wanted to reply and pick him up, or take him out for dinner, just the two of them. But he knew he couldn’t… he can’t give in.

 

Instead all he did was ignore and not face Baekhyun who’s face showed nothing but hurt. He was so close to breaking at that moment he took notice but ‘lucky’, if you call it that Chanyeol came and offered to take Kyungsoo to grab some Chinese.

 

As he pushed off Baekhyun’s hands off his arm, he headed to Chanyeol and towards the door.

 

“Kyungsoo!” Baekhyun cried out, wanting his boyfriend to look at him. He was so confused from this morning being all happy and all to now completely ignoring him. “K-kyungsoo,” he stammered as he watches the door close behind the other two.

 

Tears threatened to spill but he held his ground and his fists clench tightly. A loud noise was heard and he turned around to see Jongdae rubbing his head as he tripped over one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter