Maze ~HunHan~

Exo Ships OneShots

There's no lights around him, just darkness. He stares ahead of him, into a hallway that he couldn't see. 

Slowly, but surely he starts walking down the hall and into the darkness. 

The walls around him seems to be closing in. The only noise was caused by his breathing and soft footsteps. 

He glance around only to see, yet again black. Everything is black. He can't see anything. 

Sighing he shook his head in disappointment. Of course it would still be dark. What did he expect? Today is just like every other day. 

With a bitter smile he turns around, maybe tomorrow would be different, maybe the lights will finally turn on tomorrow, maybe he'll catch him tomorrow.

Walking down the same path he came from the boy quickly reached where he started in the first place. 

He turns back to the dark room. "I won't give up." The young boy's voice was barely above a whisper, but the person down the hall heard it as if the other boy shouted it. 

The young boy turns around and leaves, not seeing the flicker of light that came from the dark hallway, and the faint whisper that followed. "I don't expect you to."

*~*~*~*

The next day passed and the young boy have returned to where he was yesterday.

He's wearing his usual midnight blue buttoned up shirt, his hair newly dyed gray. 

The young boy glance around making sure that no inturder came in to the maze before walking down the dark empty hallway. 

Today he's being reckless, he takes turns he never took in the 2 years of roaming the hallway. 

He turns left and turns right, before turning left and taking another left. He takes many reckless turns not bothering to remember where he's going. 

Minutes passed, but it seemed like days. The young boy now sweating, his first 2 buttons before taking another left turn. 

Like every other day there's no noise in the hallway, just his breathing and the sound of his footsteps. 

He counts all his steps and walk at the exact same speed everyday, why? He's not sure. It's certainly easier for the boy down the hall to follow the young boy without being heard though. 

The young boy started running, he didn't know why. He just did there's something deep down inside his heart that's telling him.

Today is the day.

The young boy doesn't like following his heart, but somehow he's sure his heart is right. 

The young boy ran and ran and ran nearly bumping into some walls at times. 

There it is. 

The boy stopped dead in his tracks. 

There it is. 

Another pair of footsteps was heard. The young boy is sure, he's 100% sure. 

"I know you're following me." The young boy says, his voice low and husky. 

He turns around and stares into darkness. 

"I know you can see me, as if you're in daylight. I know you know I can't see you. Just come out. I caught you. Game over." The boy says, his voice fill with confidence. 

"You heard me." The other voice replies, his voice sounding sweeter than honey and softer than a melody. 

"But you've never caught me." The other boy says. Laughing at the end, a smile playing across his lips. 

The young boy stayed silent walking as slowly as he could towards the voice, trying to make as little sound as he can. 

"The game isn't over. It's only over when you catch me." The other boy laughs. 

His laughing stops when he hears the breathing of the young boy getting closer to him. 

His eyes widen in panic. How did the boy disappear, why is everything all of a sudden dark for him, too?

"I've caught your voice, so now you lose your ability to see me in this maze." The young boy replies his voice lower than ever, and laced with amusement.

"I- that wasn't part of the rules!" The other boy replied as he slowly stepped back. 

He's going to lose.  He can feel the disappointment from his fellow Exo-Ms.

He doesn't know this maze, he doesn't know how to walk in the dark. He's not good with out his eyesight. 

"Give up, game's over now." The young boy says. His voice right beside the other's ear now. 

"No, not yet. The chase is still on." The other says determined.

And with that the two started running, turning left and right, determined to make the other lose. 

But they know, today is the day. Today is the day one of them will have to lose their planet and give it to the other's. 

Today is the day that will defy who will win. And both are too determined to get the other's planet. 

They both know in the end they will be in each other's arm, probably laughing at how stupid some of there mistake were. How the other should've just given up earlier. 

But right now that isn't important. Both boys ran as fast as they could, pushing their limits and ignoring their already aching legs. 

The other boy can hear the young' boy breathing heavily, panting and trying to catch his breath. 

The other boy looks back, and then suddenly realized it was a horrible mistake when he tripped and fell. 

His honey brown hair falling into his eyes as he quickly tried to get up. 

It was too late the young boy has already reached him, by the time he got on his two feet. 

The other boy can't see it, but he can feel the young boy's smirk as he took a step forward. 

The other boy took one step back, as the young one take one step forward. 

This continued on for a few more seconds before the other's back was up against the wall. 

The young boy took the opportunity to put his hand beside the other's head. 

With one last smirk the young boy leans in and kissed the other full on the lips. 

The other kissed back, wanting this just as much as the boy before him did. 

The moment there skin touched the maze lit up faster than light it self. 

The once pitched black halls, now brighter than fire and whiter than paper filled the empty place.

The two pulled away from the kiss breathless and wanting more. But they both know it wasn't the time.

The young boy stared at the other boy before him with a small smile, he brushed away some of the other honey brown hair that fell into the other's  doe-like eyes. 

The other looks like an angel with his dark purple outfit. His cheeks rose red. 

The young boy looks at the angel-like one with a cocky smile before leaning down to the angel's ear again. 

"I won." The boy breathed out, before walking away from the angel with the same cocky grin. 

The boy look up at the white ceiling before, letting out a low laugh. "I won." He repeated. 

"I actually won." The boy says, letting himself fall onto the ground. 

"I get it, you won. No need to rub it in my face." The angel-like one says with a small smile, clearly amused. 

The angel-like boy bend down next to the young handsome and offers him a hand. "Come on, let's finish this maze completely and give you the Exo-M stone you need." 

The handsome one looks up from the ground. "Yeah, let's do whatever you just said." The young one agrees, even though he definitely haven't heard what the older boy said. 

With a small laugh the handsome boy and the angel-like boy held hands and walked to the middle of the maze together. 

In the middle stood a glowing purple stone, shaped like a hexagon. 

The purple stone made the white walls look pink. 

"Take it. It's yours now." The angel-like boy says. "Exo-M is Exo-K's now." 

The young boy glance at the ange-like one before hesitantly, yet happily grabbed the stone. 

When he pulled the stone from it's spot the walls around the two boys started sinking into the floor. 

With wide-eyes the young one grabbed the older' hand in a protective stance. 

"You did it." A voice says from behind them. Turning around they were met with ten familiar faces. They've clearly changed in the past 2 years, but they still look the same.

"I did." The young boy says still not believing the fact that he actually won. 

"Congratulations." The tallest amongst them all says, he's in a dark purple suit, along with 4 other men behind him. All five of them were dressed in the same outfit as the angel-like boy, the only difference is that they are wearing capes and the angel isn't.

"Exo-M is no longer." Another boy in the purple outfit says. He looks at the other group wearing blue. 

"I guess it's just Exo-K now." Another boy says standing beside the one earlier. 

"No." A short boy in blue says, giving the ones in purple a heart-shaped smile. 

"It's Exo-L now." The one standing beside the heart-shaped smile guy says. He's also in blue. 

"Exo-L." The angel-like boy says. "I like that."

"I like it, too." The handsome boy says with a cute smile. "I like it a lot actually." 

*~*~*~*

"You won." The angel says, to the handsome one. Both of them has changed into a more comfortable outfit and are lying on their beds wrapped in each others arms. 

"I know." The taller says with another cute smile. "Technically, you also won. Since you know the saying." The handsome one says wiggling his eye brows playfully. 

"We are one." The angel laughs, with a bright smile.

The handsome boy leans in to give the angel a kiss. The angel grinned and leaned in too. 

The two kissed passionately, lips moving in sync, as each second passed more love was pour into the kiss.

The angel pulled away first, his hand now tangled in the handsome boy's hair. 

"I love you, Sehun." The angel whispers. 

"I love you too, Luhan." The handsome boy says, before they both leaned in for another kiss wishing for time to stop and to stay like this forever.