Chapter -003-

Finding Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Mentioned Cameos

#Taeyeon #Suju

The twelve Princes are currently on Earth, in a park somewhere in the city.

"That's her? Why is she with other guy?" Asked D.O to his other brothers. Suho and Kris were baffled too, but not Xiumin.

Well, who doesn't when a lady that they assume as their mate - angel Taeyeon pointed earlier after sending them to Earth - was currently conversing with another guy, sitting side by side on a bench in a park.

Confusions written in their faces but then soon wiped out and replaced with amazement when twelve men, popped up out of nowhere.

"Uncles!!" The twelve Princes tackled the twelve Kings. The elder group among them just laughing and returning their hugs.

"Wait," Kai said, making all the princes and kings paused in their tracks. If it were another occasions, Kai might be already laughing his heart out seeing the funny poses they all are making. But, since this is a serious matter and Kai's curiousness get the best of him, he shrugged it off.

"If uncles are here, then who handle your Kingdom?" After he asked that, other princes started to wondering too.

Leeteuk, the one who lead the SuJu Kingdom laugh heartily making him received judging looks from the princes.

My nephews could be dumb sometimes.

"The Prime Minister is. Besides, we came to met someone important." As that being said, the kings then excused themselves and told the princes that they'll be heading home now.

The princes gladly letting their uncles go so they could have more times to spying on t
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter