Chapter 6

Total Eclipse Of The Red Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both the King and the Queen looked the girl next to their son and smiled making Yunho sure that his plan would work.On the meantime Jaejoong was looking everywhere but the couple in front of him.They were perfect for each other and that bothered Jaejoong.He took a last glance and left he didn't want to be there anymore.

The Queen saw Jaejoong who left the room without speaking and that made her sad because she knew that something started between them.She glared her son making a little nervous and then stood up from her throne.Her long beautiful gown touching the floor gently,her aura screaming elegant.She walked closer to them spoke her mind in a calm tone that her husband knew too well.

"You know that you have already a mate right?"

"Yes mother but i---"

"I know i know you love that lady,but Yunho honey her blood will not be the one for you"She said making both of them shocked they didn't know anything like that.The Queen smirked and continued her words

"Although you don't love Jaejoong only his blood is the one that can ease your thirst,so when the time come i am sorry to inform you but she will not be that important to you anymore"She said and looked both of them.They had different reactions.Yunho was deeply in thoughts and the girl was mad.She left without looking back leaving her "boyfriend" and his parents alone.On the other side Yunho was frozen in his spot.He sighed and left the main room looking for someone who he was sure was sad about it .He didn't love him but he had to at least have a normal relationshiop with him and maybe other feelings will come too.Who knows?

Yunho was deep in his thoughts and didn't see the person in front of him and they bumped into each other falling into the floor with that person on top of Yunho

"Yunho?"

"Oh Jaejoong"Yunho said and looked the other who was still on top of him and he was sure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter