Chapter 3 Part 2

Total Eclipse Of The Red Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Yunho's eyes become light yellow meaning that he and Jaejoong were destined to be mates.He gasped he hated all the wolves how he was supposed to marry or worst mate with one of them?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Yunho was really pissed,his fists are clenched and his eyes from light yellow become dark red meaning that he was angry.Jaejoong was afraid he neither wanted to mate with the latter,Leeteuk who saw that his friend was scared,like a protective hyung he is he stepped forward in front of Jaejoong like protecting the other.His eyes went to the guy next to Yunho (as he heard someone calling him by that name.)

Kangin looked Leeteuk and smiled he loved how protective his love was towards the other but also felt a little jealous.Leeteuk looked Kangin and the two of them were having looking each other Kangin clearly won because the latter angrily looked away avoiding his eyes.

"So okay enough with the news we got"The King said and looked all of them

"Kangin can you take Leeteuk and saw him around the Kingdom????????????"The King asked more like commanded and Kangin nodded and took by the wrist firmly but gently the younger werewolve and walked away leaving The King The Queen and Yunho with Jaejoong alone in the big room.

"So,You are the Child Of The Moon"The Queen said and with a smile she walked closer to the latter and gently she moved Jaejoong's crimson hair and looked the little symbol in his forehead.

"What about me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!I don't want to mate with a ing wolf,they are weak"Yunho said but no one noticed how Jaejoong's eyes changed from scared to angry,

"Yunho baby,you are meant to be together"The Queen said with a little sad tone,she also knew that a Vampire and a Werewolve where never mates before but a mate between those two different creatures will happen and nothing and no one can stop this.

"I don't want to mate with you weak wolf,now that you don't have the Red Moon you-------------"Yunho was angry and didn't really meant what he meant,well ok a little he did

But he stopped when Jaejoong grabbed him from his shirt firmly and throwed him like a he was a paper in the other corner of the room making the Royal Couple shocked and so Yunho 

"Do you mean i am weak because i don't have the Red Moon????????????Okay,if you are stronger come to me"Jaejoong said and challenged the Prince with a little smirk on his angelic face.

Yunho was shocked and also mad.This ing wolf is challenging him in front of his parents.Hell no,he wasn't gonna go easy on him.

Yunho stood up,his eyes red and his body was more built than before his fangs come out and he hissed before attacking to the latter.

Jaejoong laughed and attacked him too,he wasn't gonna mate with a bastard like him.Jaejoong still in his human form waited till Yunho was close enough and again grabbed him fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter