Diverting

Just and only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Kim Jonghyun woke up as only Jonghyun. Kim Kibum woke up as Key. For Jonghyun it was clear that he would never see the other guy again, but he didn`t have regrets considering that he didn`t use his chance with the boy. After he had shut the other out that evening he nearly broke down behind the door, because it had been quite hard on him to ignore his desire. The boy probably was not used to rejections like Jonghyun was, but that did not make it easier for Jonghyun to reject him. His whole consideration act had stopped as soon as the other was out of the door. Curious as hell Jonghyun had run upstairs as he recovered, booted his laptop and impatiently waited until he could open the browser. The moment the laptop had been ready Jonghyun wasn`t, because he had been quite clueless about what he should search. Key? A lot of photos of keys had popped up and many websites for key services had been recommended, but he couldn`t find the boy. Jonghyun had felt miserable that he didn`t even ask for the boys` profession, so he didn`t even know how to search for him. He just did not know anything at all, not his name, not his age, not his natural eye color and not why he was so famous. Feeling a little guilty about not attempting to get to know the guy he searched farther. He tried it with Key singer but he could not find the right person. Typing Key model Jonghyun had finally succeeded but it didn´t quite feel like it!

He had been faced with a lot of astonishing photographs of the boy and for a few seconds he regretted just letting him leave like that. It only had taken him a few more seconds to remember how conflicted the guy seemed to be and Jonghyun had not wanted to be only one of many who took him for pure selfish entertainment. He wanted the guy to know that he was special too. Thinking about that he had scrolled down on the website. He had even found the pictures were Key was shirtless and as much as Jonghyun had wanted to ignore the longing feeling he just couldn`t at the sight of the boys` small frame that was still well trained and defined deliciously. This boy was beautiful in any way possible and now Jonghyun had found y pictures of him too, it was just too bad that they would not meet again.

For the next hour Jonghyun had creeped around websites that were posting all kind of pictures of Key and with every minute he had become more and more amazed by Keys ability to portray all kind of different roles. He could be y, no question, he could be cute, he could be happy, he could be dark and mysterious, he could be demanding, he could be all the things Jonghyun ever imagined. He had the ability to touch the beholder with his gaze and posture in one picture only, he looked at the observer through the screen like he knew anything about him, but little about himself.

Even though Jonghyun had looked at so many photos he avoided reading his profile to get to know the guy better. He had decided that it would be for the best if he would just keep the boy in his mind like he had met him and that was why he feared to rewrite these memories with facts written on the internet. The profile could be fake, but what Jonghyun had experienced had been real. It had been raw and it had been conflicting and in no world he would change it for information on the internet. The person the internet described probably was an entirely different character than the boy was as a person and Jonghyun was just happy to have met the real Key and not celebrity Key. He had started to wonder if they could be differentiated after all, the celebrity and the boy, but there was no need to brood over it when he would never meet the other again. Even though he knew now that the other was called Key he kept referring to him as the boy in his head, because it seemed more fitting and appropriate than his celebrity name. For him he had never been a celebrity.

Even though Jonghyun tried pretty hard to get the boy out of his mind, he lay awake for hours this evening replaying every minute they had shared together, cherishing that for once in his life he had done something daring. Every time he had closed his eyes he saw these feline eyes with the sharp blue irises, but he tried to imagine him with his natural brown eyes. The photos on the internet had revealed that the boy had really dark eyes, nearly black and Jonghyun had been curious if his stare would be as intense or even more intense if he would look at him with his natural eyes. He still remembered how he had gotten self-conscious while the boy had scrutinized every little inch of him with his curious and sharp eyes and how he had felt even smaller. What did the boy see? Jonghyun considered himself as a normal person, he was not that attractive, but he was not ugly either. His previous boyfriends had always praised him for how muscular he was if he trained a little or how sharp his chin was in the right light and Jonghyun hoped that the boy saw that too.

“Aish stop thinking about him you fool” Jonghyun had whispered into his dark room as he had tried to sleep and forget about the boy for today. He would keep him in mind for the boring lessons the next week so he had something to dream about while ignoring the slumberous teachers.

 

Aspiration

 

“Why the hell did I get a call from Jinki Hyung whining that you ditched him you sloth? Did you spend your Friday watching this dumb Sherlock thing?” Minho nagged as soon as he saw his best friend on Monday morning. He totally ignored that Jonghyun looked like he had not slept for days, because his empathy was kept to a minimum right now.

“Huh?” Jonghyun asked and blinked up to him with his puppy eyes. Minho inhaled sharply.

“No Jonghyun that won`t work! You did not even excuse yourself and I want an explanation” he kept prodding. As soon as the words had left his mouth Jonghyun dropped the act and let his head fall onto the desk.

“I am sorry. Something came in between” he excused lamely and motioned Minho to sit down and not stare at him from above. It was a shame that the boy was this tall and with Jonghyun sitting he felt a little intimidated, especially with the way his best friend glared at him.

“This something better be some hot guy who got you laid or I will explode” Minho threatened. Jonghyun chuckled at the thought of Minho exploding into a lot of tiny little pieces, but he stopped as soon as he saw the others` face.

“Kind of” he answered. Minhos eyes widened and his jaw dropped to the ground.

“What?....What happened?” he screamed and slapped Jonghyun excited on the arm. Jonghyun rolled his eyes at his best friends` antics and thought that if anyone would just watch them he could easily assume Minho was the gay one.

“I helped a guy who was chased by girls and we ended up watching a movie at my house” Jonghyun pressed through his teeth. For some reason he wanted to keep the boy to himself so he would be even more precious than he already was and he didn`t even want to share with Minho. The latter jumped up and down like he had drunken half a liter of energy drinks and grinned like an idiot.

“My boy grows up. So you watched a movie or you watched a movie?” he asked emphasizing his last words with a y tone and wiggling with his eyebrow. Jonghyun gritted his teeth and tried to ignore the itching feeling of dumb jealousy that crawled up his insides. It was childish of him to even want to keep the boy to himself.

“We didn`t do anything. He deserved better”

Minho laughed.

“Are you that bad in bed?” he scoffed and laughed about his own joke. Jonghyun just rolled his eyes, because as much as he loved his best friend he was quite superficial at times and that irked him.

“Just shut up you big idiot!” he growled.

----------------------------------

Key sat in his favorite chair while the stylists and make-up artists bustled around him doing his hair and highlighting his eyes and sharp features for the next photoshoot. This time he should pose in a forest with big wolf like dogs around him that were covering how less he was actually wearing: his outfit was a black leather pants only! He didn`t know why but for the first time in month he felt a slight tingle of nervousness because of the photoshoot, but he could not grasp why. It made him anxious that the boy from yesterday may have searched him on the internet and would soon see the photos he was about to take and the possibility if this made him wonder why he would care. For all his life he had one attribute accompanying him day to day: Certainty! He was always certain that he chose the right path in life, he was certain that he was good looking, he was certain that he was doing a good job and he was certain that everyone would be captivated by him if he wanted them to be. So why did he feel uncertain for once?

Yesterday the guy seemed willing and interested in him so Key could not understand why he was rejected in the end. It was not like he could get any boy to him and he was not arrogant enough to believe so, but he did believe that he was good in choosing the people who would not reject him. The guy from yesterday was promising and Key would have never imagined that he would hug him only. It bothered him. The uncertainty bothered him.

“Key you are ready” his stylist said and for once in his life he did not feel ready. this uncertainty, he was a professional.

In the end the photoshoot went smoothly and he was praised from the photographer for doing such a great work. After talking for a bit he slipped an invitation into Key pocket and smirked at him urging him to come as well and promising him to be at the party too. Key smiled and he felt a lot more alive again after making sure that the young photographer was not rejecting him. Tonight he would please the older man and feel better again.

 

Masquerade

 

The music was loud and blasted into Keys ears as he danced to the beat and swallowed something from the burning liquid in his glass from time to time so he would have his head buzzing enough. A few minutes ago, he had spotted the photographer from this afternoon and he was determined to make him his for the night. The only reason why he was waiting and not already kissing the guy was because he wanted to feel the longing stare of the other a bit longer. Yes, Key loved to get attention.

As he decided that it was enough self-boost for diva Key tonight he walked over to the other swallowing the last bit of his drink on the way and leaving his glass on one of the tables.

“I want you tonight” he blurted out fast forward and did not even wait for an answer until he pressed their lips together. The photographer tasted like beer and he was willingly opening his mouth after a few seconds of kissing already. Key was biting on the others lips fighting for dominance and eagerly wanting to control the kiss. Their tongues battled each other until the other finally gave in and let Key control the kiss even though he still was aggressively biting the others lips not wanting to lose the upper hand. Through the light buzzing of his head Key felt how the other retreated and kept on abusing his neck instead, kissing and biting his way over the fragile white skin.

Soft lips ghosted over his skin while a head was buried in the crook of his neck. A feathery kiss was pressed on his vein leaving a burning sensation.

Key shook his head to get the memory of the boys` gentleness out of his head.

“Don`t kiss me there” Key pleaded as he could not do so and grabbed the photographers hair to lift his head up to his face again. This time they met each other’s lips lazily and less demanding than before, but the only real thing Key could feel was the burning imprint of yesterday kiss. They parted as they needed air to breathe again and for a faint second Key could see the boy in front of him not the photographer.

“Aish”, he growled and closed the gap between them even more eagerly than before. He didn`t know how long it was that they kissed but at some point he felt warm hand roaming over his chest a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter