Jung Hoseok - Liar!

neverland [BTS]

This one-shot is dedicated to datjimilly who made this amazing/wonderful just absolutely fabulous FMV for J-Hope. I hope all of you enjoy it! (and go subscribe to datjimilly on YouTube bc she is amazing oh my gosh...) 


 The ticking of Jung Hosoek's throbbing in his temples where kept in time as each second passed. 

        If time even existed anymore. 

        He lied in his blue hospital pajama's staring blankly at the padded ceiling. How long has he been here? He doesn't even know anymore. White noise hummed softly in his ears; it was the only music he had to comfort him anymore. Her voice...her sweet voice....wasn't here anymore. 
        Hoseok's body bolted upward, his thoughts swarming. 
        

        J-Hope.....I'm here....J-hope....
        
        Hoseok clawed at his ears as if they burned; scorching him, melting his insides. Her voice was like a curse....a beautiful curse that made him mad. He missed her so much that the agony of thinking about her etched scars onto his soul; spelling her name. It's been too long...so long he lost count of the days, the months, the years that her absence haunted him. How much longer? 
        "...how much longer until I see her again?" 
        He swallowed loudly, startled by the sound of his own voice in the silent room. He pulled his knees up to his face and tugged harshly at his hair. His mind was escaping him, madness eating away through his veins, making his blood boil. 
 
J-Hope....I love you...I love you so much...
 
        Her voice pierced through him. His breath became ragged and beads of sweat rolled down his face and neck. His hands held onto the back of his neck, his nails drawing scarlet blood. The warmness of it trickled down his jawbone, and dripped onto the white padded floor; the splatter of red intrigued him. He dug his nails deeper into the wound and the blood kept staining the white in drips. 
        He was satisfied....oh so satisfied. It felt so good. He let out a low rumble, that transformed into a chuckle that went high pitched at the end. The demon moved inside him, releasing hysterical laughter. He continued to claw at the back of his neck, and then finally drew his fingers in front of his face to gaze upon his fingertips stained a shining red. 
 
 please....come find me...
 
        His heart thumped and he scrambled to his feet; catching himself off balance and falling into the padded wall. He regained his balance, but held onto the padded wall to keep steady, leaving handprints of scarlet that decorated the white like children's fingerpainting. He moved towards the door and banged on it madly. 
        "...wait a bit longer--! I'll find you..." He screamed in agony; his body was being ripped to shreds from the inside out. He slammed himself against the wall insanely. The high pitched screams and cries resonated with the demon crawling around inside him, sending shivers and tingles through his body. He continued screeching, pleading with whoever made him go through this burning hell. He continued on, "I'll find you! You just have to wait for me!" 
 
······
The female holding a clipboard wearing a white lab coat draped over her sighed
pushed her frames up the bridge of her nose. Her trainee stood next to her, fear in her eyes. The female looked at her trainee with soft, sad eyes.  "He's just having his fits again," 
"Miss. Hao, what's wrong with him?"
Miss. Hao sat the clipboard she was holding on a nearby desk that had monitors
set up on them. Each one showing a different angel of Hoseok's chamber. She stared at the monitors for a few moments before answering. "Jung Hoseok...his girlfriend died five years ago. He's convinced that she went missing and he needs to find her."
The trainee covered in surprise. "That's awful..." She looked at the monitor in pity. 
          Miss. Hao let out a staggered breath. "The worst part is that he was the one who killed her." Her voice was chilling to the core...she didn't want to go into details to how the killing was done. The trainee's lips trembled. 
         "Don't worry, he'll be locked up for the rest of his days on earth....we made sure of it. Crazy people like him deserve this,"
 
······
          "She lied! She lied! She lied!" His hysteria rose, "She lied to me!" He rammed himself against the door, but there was no sign of a budge. "We were going to be happy! Where are you now?!?! I will crush your heart with my arms around you! I will find you! We will be together forever!" He laughed crazily; his eyes in a frenzy, not able to see straight in front of him--not able to see the reality that he will never comprehend. "I will break out of this!"
          His legs gave out under him and his body hit hard against the ground, knocking the breath out of his lungs. Maybe...he'll sleep for a while.
 
······
          Miss. Hao's trainee walked down the bright hallway. Overwhelmingly bright in fact, and even this made the asylum all the more unsettling. She gripped the silver tray holding a glass of water, soup, apple sauce, and two pills in her hands, trying her best not to tremble. Her heels clacked, making echos behind her. She stopped in front of the large metal door that  had the label reading "JUNG HOSEOK". Carefully, she slid open the slit on the door to see inside. 
          "Jung Hoseok," she called out as confidently as she could muster. There was no response. "I have your medicine and food here." She unlocked the little slit next to the door that allowed her to slide the food through. 
          "You're not Miss. Hao." The voice was haunting, sending chills down her spine. 
          "No, I'm taking here place for the time being." He said nothing, but took the tray willingly, swiping and then swallowing the pills greedily. He looked at her through the slit, his hollow eyes burrowing into her own. She refused to turn away, but soon she couldn't hold on any longer and glanced to the wall beside her. She bowed, "Have a nice meal,"  She said politely before walking away. 
          She was speaking to a killer....a crazy psycho murderer. ​

          A few moments after Hoseok took the pills, he was knocked out in a deep sleep. His breathing was finally steady. She supposed was in his dream scape the pills made him vision. 

          A dream that he can never wake from. 
          A dream that he can never separate from reality.
          A dream that he can never escape. 
          A dream of her.