Soulmate AU - Kim Namjoon

neverland [BTS]

Soulmate AU! - In a world where your soul mate is decided, the final words spoken to you by that special person is etched in blood on the inside your wrist. But what if those words aren't of a happy ending? 

Genre - Angst

Requsted by my daughter Celeѕтe ily <3



The rain helped to settle your thoughts. You sat by the window in your room; you refused to speak to anyone since yesterday. The words etched in a dark blood-red on the inside of your wrist  burned each time you stole a glance at it. When you you turned eighteen yesterday, the words bled through your skin, revealing the last words your soul mate would utter to you. 

You hadn't gotten a of sleep last night. That in itself was evident: the dark circles, the messy hair, and gloomy aura surrounding you. Even the weather agreed. All of your friends words had already appeared on their wrist, and you were jealous; all of them were simple, indicating a happy relationship. 

"I love you."
or
"I'll miss you." 

You scrunched your nose as you thought about it. You looked at the tattoo that cursed you. 

"Who are you?"

You kept your boiling rage inside, clenching your fists until your nails drew blood. You bit your lips and got out of your sitting position. So what? Just because they are your soul mate doesn't mean you have to love them. And they don't have to love you. You could love someone else who wasn't your soul mate just as easy. 

 You already had a boyfriend, and you weren't about to let some stupid fate get in way of your relationship.
 



"Namjoon!" You yelled out to greet your boyfriend. He smiled, showing his dimples. 

"Sorry I couldn't be there for for your birthday yesterday." He rubbed his neck as he looked down. 

"Nah, it's fine!" You said, although your birthday would have gone a lot better if he were there to cheer you up. 

"So, your Last Words showed up yesterday as well?" Your stomach plummeted, but you kept the smile on your face. "Mhm," you nodded and took his hand, intertwining the fingers. It helped to calm you. You were glad the Last Words were only visible to you. 

You kept walking along the street enjoying each other's presence. 


Where is he? 

You stood outside of your house, waiting for Namjoon to pick you up. You were supossed to go to get ice cream with him earlier but you have been waiting already for an hour. You tested him to ask where he was at a while ago. 

You felt a vibration against your leg. You perked up. You checked your phone, but it wasn't from Namjoon. It was from  your friend. 

[Name], look at this. 

It was a picture of Namjoon with some other girl, smiling at her the same way he smiled at you earlier. You felt your insides curl, and you recognised that they were at the place you were supposed to go to with him today.

You grabbed your car keys, and ran out to your car. 

How dare he....why?!

You couldn't believe that this would happen. Not him. Not until you've seen it with your own eyes. 

 You rolled up to the creamery, and chose a parking spot. You opened  the door, and a little bell chimed as you did so. Namjoon looked at you, but saw nothing. It was as if he didn't even know you. You went up to the small table, and cleared your throat. 
"Ah, excuse me?" Your anger pooled out of  your mouth like venom. 

"Ah...who is she?" The pretty girl Namjoon was with asked. He  shrugged. He looked at you with an expression dull of any compassion. Was he really just acting around you the entire time you were in a relationship? 

"Yeah, um....who are you?" Namjoon asked, and you could feel the blood inside you surge, and  the Last Words that were tattooed on your  wrist pulsed. You felt like crying like a baby, but instead, you took Namjoon's vanilla ice cream cone with a smile and plowed it into his face. 

Gasps sounded around the room as you strided out of  the little shop. 


Whoops...sorry if you wanted  happy ending....my finger slipped....