Rise and Shine - Kim Taehyung

neverland [BTS]

Honeymoon! - In which you and Kim Taehyung just awoke from the best night of your lives. 

Genre - fluff fluffity fluff fluff ; drabble


You woke to a sweet aroma, one that reminded you of coffee and hot milk cakes. You cuddled deeper into the bed sheets, not wanting to wake up. Your arm slid over to the opposite side of the bed, where your hands brushed the cold spot left by your fiancee, wait… no….

Husband.

Your eyes shot open, trying to adjust to the blinding sunlight pouring into the hotel room you both rented for your honeymoon in Daegu. Where was Tae? You sighed to yourself. Honestly, he was always disappearing on you. You look out the window to view the vast cityscape. You remember the night before, after the wedding, how lights of the city flickered and lit up the indigo sky. You thought it was the most beautiful thing; the lights of the city were more radiant than the stars. 

You nearly jump out of your skin when feel arms wrap around your waist. You immediately calm; you know these arms all too well. “Tae?” You say, and he made a cute noise and buried  his face into your neck. You giggled. “Where were you?" 

"I got us breakfast~” He spun you around excitedly. You look at the small round chestnut table behind you. It has a tray with bagels and donuts, even some orange juice and your favorite muffins. 

You had always been a er when it came to food, and Kim Taehyung knew that fact exactly. 

He drags you over and makes you sit, and you start stuffing yourself. He quietly watched you from the other side of the table, and you suddenly felt guilty. “Why don’t you have something?” you ask him while moving a muffin towards him. 

“You look so happy when you eat,” he gave you his boxy smile, and you blush. Even after marriage, he still makes you feel butterflies. He says, “I’m not that hungry,” 

“I can’t eat all this myself…” It was true, although you loved eating, you got full pretty easily. “I’m already getting full,” you say. 

Tae changed the subject, while staring at you lovingly. “Isn’t it amazing? We are finally married…” You blink at him, surprised, with still half a muffin in your mouth. Before you could say anything, Tae continues. “I can get up early in the morning to see you sleeping peacefully and happy, and when you wake up I can see you smile.” You feel tears threaten to fall. 

“Tae…." 

He wipes away an escaping tear, and leans over the table to kiss you gently. He whispers in your ear softly, "Good Morning, Mrs. Kim Taehyung~”  

You smile and kiss him again. 

If this is how the rest of your life is going to be, you didn’t want it to end.