Time Traveler (woogyu/myungyeol)

Infinite Story

This is my favorite one. Fantasy.

 

And even the main characters are woogyu, (or what i thought supposed to be the maicharacter) the myungyeol just really really sweet. 

 

~~•~~•

 

 

“Myungsoo–”

“I love you, Sungyeol, I realized that. I-I know neither of us have really said that to each other. Neither of us have thought we were that far but… I really do think I’m in love with you.”

Sungyeol looked at the floor as if from guilt. He hugged the towel tighter around himself and muttered, “I don’t deserve that, Myungsoo. I don’t think I deserve you after everything I’ve done.”

~~•~~•

 

 

Sungyeol stared at Myungsoo sorrowfully. Guilt filled his eyes as Myungsoo hit him over and over, crying and chanting, “I hate you, I hate you.”

“Myungsoo… I-I… I’m sorry, I–”

~~•~~

 

 

Sunggyu looked at him curiously. “You don’t think he would regret it? He didn’t get his pianist career, which is why we were contacted. Isn’t that a form of regret?”

“I guess.” Woohyun shrugged. “I don’t think he would change his entire life just to get a dream career. If anything, he’s got Sungyeol. I think that would be enough for him.”

“You don’t know what kind of things people are willing to give up,” Sunggyu told him. He stared at Woohyun earnestly and said, “There are people out there who are willing to give up the memories of people close to them just to get something they wanted. You don’t know if Myungsoo is the same.”

~~•~~

 

 

YES SUNGGYU AND WOOHYUN IS TIME TRAVELLER YES. The story is so beautiful and exciting. And here's the link

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1107267/1/the-timetravelers-secret-angst-infinite-myungyeol-romance-woogyu-comfort-timetravelau