You're Not Sorry

The Love I've Hidden in Songs

 

You’re Not Sorry (Taylor Swift)


 

For the last time, I thought you’ll be there.

Thinking that you would change, that maybe you’ll realize that I’m someone you shouldn’t be taking advantage of.

Boy, I was so wrong. So, this time will be the last.  Not only I gave you your second chance but also the third and fourth plus too many chances I’ve now lost count. All that was put to waste.

Of course, I understand you but you must also understand me. I can’t be the only one in love in this relationship. I can’t be the only one understanding all the time. The only one fighting. I’m done.

Jiyong, I’m sorry but I can’t fight for this anymore.

 

All this time I was wasting,

Hoping you would come around

I've been giving out chances every time

And all you do is let me down

And it's taken me this long

Baby but I figured you out

And you're thinking we'll be fine again,

But not this time around

 

“Are you on your way now? I’m preparing our dinner” I asked him.

“Not yet, Dara-yah. I’m stuck here in the studio. We still have to finish the recording, but I’ll be there as soon as this recording will be finished.”

“Okay. Hurry back please, I miss you, I’ll be wai-“ I stopped mid-way when I heard the other line was already ended. “I’ll be waiting for you to come home” .

 

3 hours after…

 

15 missed calls.

To: Jiyong

 

Where are you Jiyong-ah? Today, is our 3rd anniversary. Please tell me you didn’t forget it.

Hurry back home now, we rarely see each other. I have a lot to tell you. I miss you. Come back home now. I love you.

 

One message received.

From: Bommie

Where are you tokki?

 

To: Bommie

Home. Waiting for Jiyong, we’re gonna be celebrating our anniversary today. J

 

One message received.

From: Bommie

Oh gad. That bastard, I can’t believe him. I told you to break up with him. He changed Dara. Stop fooling yourself anymore.

 

I’m not fooling myself here Bom. I just love him that much.

 

One message received.

From: Bommie

Seriously, I’m gonna kill him now.

 

Please don't.

 

To: Bommie

WHAT? What are you talking about? And you know I can’t break up with him, He’s still Jiyong. The Jiyong, I love.

Where are you? Why are you reacting that way?

 

One message received.

From: Bommie

I’m in a club Dara partying with some friends when I saw your Jiyong here and his friends with girls around them.

 

No… He can’t be. He’s in the studio, recording their songs. No…

 

To: Bommie

Maybe they are his friends too. I trust him.

 

I trust him. I really do.

 

One message received.

From: Bommie

If feeling up each other is what you called friends, then okay they’re friends. But please don’t be naïve Dara, leave him.

I hate to see you getting hurt by him everytime. He changed. Face it.

 

No… Maybe Bom saw the wrong person… He’s not you Jiyong-ah?

 

To: Jiyong

Are you done? Are you coming home now? I miss you…

5 minutes…

10 minutes…

30 minutes…

 

To: Youngbae

Hey, is Jiyong with you guys? Are you done with the recording?

 

Please let Bom be wrong. I trust you.

 

One message received.

From: Youngbae

Recording? I’m at home. We’ve finished the recording yesterday. Why? Is there a problem, noona?

 

How could you? Fck, this is hurting me so bad.

 

To: Youngbae

Ah yes, I remember. Nope, there’s no problem. Rest well Youngbae, you deserve it. You all deserve it. :)

 

And maybe... I deserve to take a break too.

 

One message received.

From: Youngbae

Thanks noona. See you soon!

 

One message received.

From: Jiyong

Still recording babe, I might not be able to go home. You should sleep now. Goodnight.

 

You liar. You’re always breaking my heart. I can’t believe you can do this to me. They’re right, I’ve been blindingly loving you when all you’ve done was hurt me. Bom’s right, you changed. You’re not my Jiyong anymore. He’s gone.

 

One message received.

From: Bommie

Let him go, Dara. Let yourself go.

 

Maybe I will.

 

You don't have to call anymore

I won't pick up the phone

This is the last straw

Don't wanna hurt anymore

And you can tell me that you're sorry

But I don't believe you baby

Like I did before

You're not sorry, no no oh

 

30 missed calls.

From: Jiyong

 

88 unread messages.

From: Jiyong

 

Funny how our roles have switched. Why would you try to reach me when all this time I can’t reach you?

 

One message received.

From: Jiyong

Where are you? Why are you not answering my calls?

 

One message received.

From: Jiyong

Do we have a problem here, babe?

 

One message received.

From: Jiyong

Babe? I miss you…

 

One message received.

From: Jiyong

Babe?

 

One message received.

From: Jiyong

If there’s something I’ve done, I’m sorry.

 

Do you now?

 

To: Jiyong

Let’s end this. Goodbye Kwon.

 

You had me crying for you honey

And it never would've gone away, no

You used to shine so bright

But I watched all of it fade.

 

I’m letting you go and I’m letting myself go from you.

Thank you for the memories Kwon. I could’ve love you for eternity if only you would do the same for me, but it seems that will be never possible.

I let you hurt me and still take you back everytime but when you lie to me and you never seem to be guilty about it.

3 good years, it was enough for me. I love you but maybe I should start loving myself.  

I don’t know what changed but you’re not the man I used to love. The man who promised that everything will be the same, that nothing will change us. The man who promised me a lifetime of happiness.

The man who promised me that I’ll be the only woman he will love.

I guess, promises are really meant to be broken.

I will look back at our memories and never regret loving you because you are worth it.

But I wish, that when you look back at our memories,

You will realize that I loved you with all of me and that you will be sincerely sorry to the love you wasted.

 

 

 

 

Because right now,

I love you but you’re not sorry.

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N: Hi! I've turned this into a compilation of one-shots that I'll be writing as I interpret songs according to what they are making me feel. Hope you enjoy reading this! Please do give me ideas and recommend songs that might break this drama-filled of the first three that I had. :) Or you can suggest a song that you want me to write a story about featuring our loving DARAGON <3 <3 <3

I apologized for the mistakes especially the grammar. :) Hope you enjoy and give me some feedbacks!