5/5 (FINAL)

A Goodbye Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a month since Bobby left them and Hanbin is still in the same condition. He doesn’t talk with anyone, doesn’t eat or doing anything. He just stays in his room that he shared with Bobby. There are a lot of memories with him and Bobby there.

He can’t get over his feelings that Bobby already left him. He understands that all of s are having a hard time too but not as him who feels the pain the most. Especially with the memories that keep reminding him of the time they spent together.

 

* Flashback

“Yah! Binnie, give me my lyrics’ sheets back. You can’t see it. I’m not finish yet. You cheater.” Bobby grabbed Hanbin from behind and tried to take his sheets back but Hanbin hid it in his shirt and hugged his body to avoid Bobby from getting them. He struggled from Bobby’s back hug. But then Bobby started to tickle him and they both ended on the bed. Hanbin’s position was on top of Bobby and their faces were only a few inches away.

They stayed like that for a minute before Bobby decided to change their position. When Hanbin was at the bottom, Bobby drew his face closer to Hanbin. Hanbin’s hands were already grabbing Bobby’s shirt and when Hanbin closed his eyes he snatched the sheets under Hanbin’s shirt. He laughed at the look Hanbin gave.

“Hyung, that’s not fair. You always make me look like the needy one and snatch things away from me. Haishhh~” Hanbin’s scoff sounded like he was sulking and mad at the same time.

“Who told you to be like that. Hahaha. You’re always weak under my touch. Eyyyy. Babe you can’t be like that. What if I’m no longer by your side? How are you going to live? I bet you will always miss my touch. Kekeke” Bobby made his move to lie beside Hanbin and hugged him.

Hanbin turned his back to look at Bobby. “Hyung, why would you say something that will never happens? I don’t like to hear that words come out from you. You’re not going anywhere, so do I. Arraso?” Hanbin pouted his mouth while making a pinky promise.

Bobby made the pinky promise and gave Hanbin a millions of kisses making the latter started laughing. He loved to see how happy Hanbin was under his touch. They started to kiss each other’s lips and already forgotten about their works. That was what happened when they decided to do “partner works”.

* end of flashback

 

“Jiwon hyung, you are right. I miss your touch and all about you. Why did you leave me hyung? Why?” Hanbin cries once again. He is tired for being like this; missing Jiwon for his entire life even when he knows that he won’t be back to him again.

A knock from outside makes Hanbin covers his mouth. Maybe he cries too loud and makes the other members worried. But he doesn’t want anyone to bother him. He just wants to release everything that is penned up inside his chest.

After a while, he goes to the table and sits there. He decided to write some lyrics to relay his feelings and turn it into music. He wants everyone to know how it feels like to be left behind by the person you love. He takes a pen and a paper but his mind can’t think of anything.

He remembers the lyrics that Bobby wrote. It has been saved somewhere in the drawers. He opens each of the 3 drawers and takes the paper out when he found it. That is when he notices a letter fall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter