1/5

A Goodbye Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the end of The Remix’s recording Hanbin goes back to his sit and rests because he’s too tired. Although with the fatigue eating his body inside and out he is still searching for Bobby. He looks everywhere but the said man is nowhere to be found. When the other members come to him he asks the first person that enters his sight of vision, “Yunhyeong hyung, have you seen Bobby hyung?”

Yunhyeong with the lip balm in his hand and a satisfied smile probably from some lame jokes Chanwoo makes just now answers him nonchalantly, “Oh Bobby? I’m not so sure. Probably in the toilet.” After Hanbin hears that he quickly takes his leave to see Bobby, leaving the other members behind.

Sleepy, tired, stress; everything is what he’s feeling right now. He feels suffocated standing before the stage with all the cameras flashing his ways thus Bobby excuses himself –quietly– to the toilet without anyone knowing it except for their manager. He washes his hands and face to get rid of the sleepiness coming his way; probably because of the medicine I took he thought to himself. He stands still before the mirror reflecting himself. Oh, how Jiwon hates to see this man standing before him in the mirror. The man who’s lively with a promising future ahead of him has changed becoming another foreign somebody he doesn’t even recognize. Someone that could no longer he calls himself anymore. Thinking about it makes him much more stressful than before. Gripping the sink tightly, he only wants to go home.

Then he heard the toilet door opens. Curiosity kicking in and he instantly lifts his head up. Only to meet none other than Hanbin. Meeting with the leader only makes Bobby curses inwardly. He usually doesn’t act like this around Hanbin but with the circumstances happening, he has no choice but to be defensive. Hanbin says nothing and that helps Bobby more than the leader knows. He tries to ignore him and avoid him as much as possible for the past few days, today of course makes no exception to that.

But although with no words spoken, Hanbin closes the distance between them and hugs him from behind. In spite of all the cold attitude, Bobby admits that he feels so comfortable with Hanbin around him. And whenever the leader is in his presence, he would be thinking to himself; how can he hurt this guy after all? But he doesn’t have any choice too.

“What’s wrong?” Bobby flinches inwardly again at how cold he sounds like but he controls it magnificently. And he knows that just by hearing his cold ice voice, it makes the leader scared and hesitates with his reaction. Yet still, Hanbin doesn’t let go of the hug.

“I feel tired and stress and I need some warm hug.” Hanbin said in his cutest way to break down the high hostility wall of Bobby. Without Hanbin knowing it, instead of melting Bobby’s sudden cold stone heart, he only makes the older suffers. Bobby feels like screaming when he could feel his heart burns in pain of himself treating the other like this. If only he could, he would sweep Hanbin off his feet and returns the hug and tells him how sorry he is for treating him that way.

But he can’t. And Bobby himself seems like he can’t handle with this situation anymore. He has to do it, because if he doesn’t; Hanbin will be in much pain than he already is.

With that in mind, he breaks the back hug the leader gives and with a spin of his body, he then pushes Hanbin to the back harshly. Without looking at the younger’s face, Bobby musters up all his courage and his broken heart to make the younger one much broken than he is.

“Stop doing this, Hanbin. You’re not a kid. So stop acting like one because you annoyed me.” Said Bobby before he takes his leave out from the toilet, leaving behind a much confused and taken aback Hanbin with his action. In the solemnity of the close space Hanbin asks himself; what could have gone wrong? Why is Bobby acting like this? He may feel hurt but he needs to know why. The sudden changes of the older nowadays is killing him and he wants t know the reason to it.

Calming himself down, Hanbin collects himself and walks away from the toilet, hoping for everything to be just fine between him and Bobby.

 

________________________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter