2/5

A Goodbye Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbin’s pov

Why would he become so weird lately? Bobby hyung keeps on pushing me away and his actions are so harsh. His attitude is so cold and he doesn’t talk much with anyone; especially to me. Did I do something wrong? Doesn’t he know that all his actions are hurting me? Also, I notice how he always looks so tired and sick whenever we are practicing together. Something is wrong with him.

“Jinan hyung, did you notice that lately Bobby hyung looks so weird?” I can’t hold up to this curiosity in me anymore. In the end, it’s Jinan hyung that I’m searching for shelter and conformation. “His face looks so pale and he becomes tired so fast. That’s unlike him.” I added towards the eldest one hoping to find some solution to my endless questions.

The look Jinan hyung gives resemble me so much. There is a slight confusion and wonder on his face. Without much effort, my eyes could easily catch on the glimpse of his orbs shaking in an emotion I assume as worries. Oh, if only Bobby could see this. Doesn’t he see how worried everyone is right now?

 “Yeah, I have seen that too and he coughs too much nowadays.” Jinan hyung who is beside me says. We are sitting on the couch in the living room of our dorm while watching some random TV shows to spend our free time with. The dorm is quiet since the other members are out probably buying some foods for dinner tonight.

“Is it because he smokes too much?” What I predicted is true then, I’m not the only one who notices the drastic changes in Bobby hyung. Jinan hyung notices it too. I bet it’s not only us then. The other members must have seen it too. But why he’s not telling us anything?

“Maybe yes maybe no.” I said only to end up being depressed next. “Urgh I don’t know. Have you try to talk to him?”

“Yes I have but he always said ‘nothing is wrong’ to me. I couldn’t ask anymore to him then.” Said Jinan hyung while doing the fingers up gesture in the air to emphasize on Bobby hyung’s word. Now I’m getting much agitated. Even with Jinan hyung he is keeping secrets. Why would he suddenly be so secretive nowadays? I don’t understand him at all.

Just then when we are busy thinking in complete silence, Bobby walks into the living room. My eyes quickly catch on him. As I watch him and study his face, the “nothing is wrong” statement he gives is completely a lie. He makes his way towards us but instead of sitting beside me, he is sitting beside Jinan hyung. Heol~ Trust me, how much I want to punch him on the face for ignoring my existence completely. I try to act cool with it at least and just hear on what he is saying to Jinan hyung.

“Where did you go?” Ask Jinan hyung to him. The worries in the voice of our eldest could be clearly heard ringing through the air. I hope someway in the cold stone heart of Bobby, he could sense it somehow.

I silently watch him ruffling his hair with his fingers. He looks somewhat tired but not as pale as before during practice this morning. Yet that doesn’t even ease my aching heart from worrying about him. He looks miserable in my eyes. “Getting some air at Hangang river just now.” He replies like there is absolutely nothing wrong. He then keeps his silent, something that we members have been getting used to unfortunately. Oh please, can’t he see me sitting over here? Doesn’t he even bother to ask about me? Oh, this guy is really getting on my nerves.

“Oh. Hmm….” Jinan hyung seems hesitated to say it. A small bump of my elbow on his side makes him able to read through my message. Which is to just ask him since he won’t even bother to tell us anyway. “Are you okay? You look so distracted lately. Is there any problems?” Jinan asks again with his face frowning in utter worries.

“Nope. Everything is just fine.” Bobby hyung answers him. “Maybe I’m tired. That’s it” He adds next alongside a small smile on his lips. I guess for this past week this is the first time I see him smiling. I miss that smile and that lips.

“Well, if you said so.” Jinan hyung smiles to Bobby too. Although hyung’s smile doesn’t look that real. I guess he doesn’t believe Bobby completely. Just like me.

“Hello? Am I not existing here? Both of you are talking like I’m not here.” I said while my eyes staring at him and his face then automatically turns cold. What the ? Why would he stare at me like that? He’s not doing that to Jinan hyung but it’s just to me.

“Kimbap, we need to talk.” I said as I stand up from the couch abruptly. I ask for him to go to our room and I don’t care anymore about his stare or his cold attitude. He follows me and we end up in our room and he locks the door.

 

I sit at the edge of our bed and he sits beside me. As he is closer to me now, I miss this scent. His smell always makes me want him more and doesn’t want to let him go.

“Are you okay?” I try to start the conversation by asking about his conditions.

“Yup.” He said without even looking at me. What’s wrong with him? I want to know everything and it feels like he’s hiding something from me. And whatever it is I don’t like it. I can’t stand people who like to hide things from me.

“Are you sure? You look tired and sick……” I try to touch his face but he dodges my hand. I’m surprised with his actions. He’s avoiding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter