Chapter 2

My Guardians
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaera's eyes showed confusion until she spotted Chanyeol's hand, which was a little lighter than it should have been. Then she felt a stinging pain on her face and looked at his hand again. Her eyes widened. He scraped the foundation off! She roughly pushed away from him, gently but hurriedly covered the wound on her cheek.

 

 

EXO couldn't see and some yelled. Sehun yelled, "! Don't push him!" And Baekhyun was angry aswell, since he was the closest to Chanyeol. He angrily stormed over to them, and slapped her across the face. Jaera felt pain stinging somewhere else, and covered the other side of her face, completely forgetting about her gash which was open to view.

 

 

"I-I-" Baekhyun was speechless. He had never seen such wounds before. Jaera turned to Luhan, and glared at him. Out of all of them, she disliked him the most. Luhan knows why. He just simply gave a sharp glare back. Luhan did not miss the tear come out of her eye, even though things have passed on years ago.

 

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

 

Class was over, and so was Jaera's safety. Even though they are princes, the queen and king want to make sure that their sons are not going to behave badly behind their backs. So, class was the only safe place. Lee Hajin, the queen of this school showed up in front of Jaera.

 

 

Hajin was just as tall as Jaera, both 1.70m. They both were pretty, except Hajin outshined Jaera because Hajin was CAKED with makeup, and Jaera had all those gashes. Hajin spoke sassy. "Well, well, well. Look what we have here. A poor girl, literally. There's no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter