Chapter 1

My Guardians
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please! Please, let me out!" Park Jaera was begging to be let out of her room. "Shut up! Or else people will suspect us." Jaera's mother shouted back through the door. Jaera gave up, and slid down the door sadly. She cried. She wasn't fed for almost the whole day. At breakfast, she only got a strawberry and a grape, because her mother and father did not think was worthy of have two of each.

 

 

 

A quarter of a muesli bar, and nothing for dinner, only some water that she gets from the tap. Sometimes she would sneak her some water at night, since her parents are so worried about the water bills. There she was. Crying herself to sleep, hungry. 

 

 

The next morning, her parents were as generous as ever. "Take it. We forgot to feed you last night. You could have died, not that we care. But if you died and we didn't know, the police could get to us." Jaera's mother, Taerin, said while giving Jaera one FULL pancake with a bottle of water. Jaera greatfully took it, but Taerin tsked. "No thank you? One more hour in your bedroom!" And Taerin slammed the door.

 

 

Jaerin realised what she forgot to do and wanted to throw up at the idea of staying in her room for one more hour. Taerin slammed the door and Jaerin cried again. What did I do wrong? We don't know Jaerin, we don't know.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

Meanwhile, in the castle, some princes were getting ready for school.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter