Confused

Insolent Heart

Hi all !!  I am back. Sorry for the late update. I really want to thank Nanakai sorry fam if I misspelled it , for subscribing and Maria maraki too !! THANK YOU SO MUCH ! .. Pls comment it gives me courage to keep writing. SO ENJOY !!

 

 


I was in my house after the mission. The mission turn out to be so easy one just like jooheon hyung said with no fighting at all.  please get the sarcasm. 

You are the only one who can do this. *scoff*
It's so simple you just have to plug in the pendrive it will download itself only few seconds *another scoff* 
No fighting at all *puffft... scoff*
I was muttering to my self while changing to my pj's . 
 
I can't believe my self I believed his stupid words on this stupid mission and his stupid advices and his so called master mind who was suppose to help me wasn't a help at all.
I plop myself into the bed waving for a good sleep but only thing that came to my mind was this stupid mission.

" Hyungwon hyung, can you here me?. I'm in the warehouse. I activated my GP -   * rushing sound* * whispers*  -uhh... hyung??"

"Oh! Imie., I can hear you. Just enter the warehouse and plug in the pendrive that's it." 

Thank you v-ery much for the information I already know. It was so important info I wanted right now when I was in the middle of my mission without knowing any idea about the house at all.
Why did I even call him. Oh yeah, the plan. Without saying out my thoughts loud I just asked what important right now.

" Hyung, can you send me the warehouse plan." 

"Wh-ah- at?? Stop- ah- iit. damn it! I am-ah- trying to talk "

"Hyung, are you even  listening to me? 
 -  ah!! hoseok !!"  That was the answer I got.

"Hyung!!  wtf , are you in the middle of- ?? - never mind "
There's no point of yelling at them right now so I hung up.

But seriously I am in a stupid mission and they were supposed to give me this stupid information. Like what?, do they think I have some kind of third eye or something to see through and x-ray vision like in movies.

I somehow entered the terrotory. Great, now what? Should I just enter through the door or sneak out ,through a window?.

I put on my mask, it's only a black eye mask preparing to enter. I wore a black leather jean with black leather coat with a hoodie. The coat was long sleeved , using black leather gloves I covered my fingers and  wore some black shoes. 

Well, if you didn't know, I was known as 'BM' , it means ' Black mask' . I was considered as a no.1 unknown single vigilant.
It's only jooheon hyung and the members knew about me. But , I have some clients who contact me through my special no. It was hard to track and didn't know my identity. I can't risk it. 

I finally decided to sneak through the door. Strange, no one was guarding  here. Maybe this time actually I can do it without any fighting. 

I was tip toeing to the 3rd floor . Yup , there was no one until 3rd floor. Well, no cctv too. Do they live in 15 th century or what?.Now I needed to find the room with machine.

Urgh !! why there are so many doors? Now I had to check all of them. Thanks to the big help from my dear master mind of computer, I almost got the plan. But , no .. they were busy making out while i am stuck in a mission. 

I was looking through every door one by one.
 
'Noo'...
 another door  'nope'...     
 'nooo..'

Finally there is my baby.  I don't know why it is important. If there is no one to guard it. Anyways, I can finally finish this early and go to sleep.

I plug in the pendrive. Of course, I had to switch on the machine .Hopefully, It did work 'relieved' .

" Come on.. come on.. 20% more " 
I heard some foot steps coming to my direction.  Dammit ! I quickly hid behind the door.

" Why this door is open?" I heard foot steps stops in the door next to this room. 

At this time it was already downloaded. I plug out it immediately. According to the voices it's only two men. It will be easy if I had to fight.

" Just close it and Lets go !"

I didn't had time to power off the machine. I quickly hid again behind the door.

" Where are the guards here?"
 They are getting closer and closer.

" I guess they went for a drink "  other one said.

" If boss knows, we are dead " too closer now.

" You mean boss Kai?" foot steps stopped right in front of the door.

" Who the hell switch on this machine? " one man yelled so loudly.  I could hear his panick in his voice.

I smirked. Stupid idiots, otherwise who leave the room if it is important.
Just stupid.

They opened the door little more.

"Hey yin,." That's it ,  I hit his head in the wall before he finish the sentence.

I looked up to see his wide eyed friend. 
' BM ' I kind of saw he muttering.  But , i didnt spare a minute. He was about to pull the trigger of his gun before it happen, swinging my leg. I hit his head. 

I ran away immediately cursing under my breath. ' no fighting at all' i mimicked jin hyungs voice.
One more floor.

" There he is.. It is black mask " 
Oh great, another fight. I can't deal with it now. So I escaped warehouse quickly disappearing to the dark. 
As much as I am good at fighting one thing I am good at is escaping. Thanks to my ability I have escaped so many deaths.

I returned the pendrive  and came home at 1a.m with the money but Jooheon hyung wasn't there. I took it from Shownu hyung. 

****************************************

' Drrrrinng .... drrrrrrringg...'

I was waked up to the buzzing of my phone
What the  , who the hell is calling now.
I looked at the time from my one eye.
For God's sake it's goddamn 5 in the morning .

I took the phone to see the I.D. but, my eyes was welcomed by a bright light blinding my eyes .
Somehow, I grumpily answered the phone , hoping it was something important to wake me at 5 in the morning and trying hard not to yell at the person.
  
" Hello "

In the other end I heard Jooheon hyung's teasing voice. Out of all the people I know of course , It's him. Otherwise who else in the normal life take a call in 5 ing morning?!. 

" Hello baby girl, Good morning! "

" What the hell you want now?" I asked with gritted teeth.

Sorry , I shouldn't be that rude. But , have you ever answered a phone at 5 am when you were trying to have a good sleep? . Try it then , it is pain in the *ss. You want nothing but to finish it as fast as you can and remember nothing in the morning. So, my point is don't call anyone in the morning if you have something important to tell. He will eventually forget it when waking up later.  Okay , back to the story.

I honestly wanted to go back to sleep by now. I almost again went to the dream land with unicorns , if jooheon hyung's cheery voice didn't bring me back to the earth.

" CONGRATULATIONS! ! You did a great job even without our mastermind' help."

Seriously?! That's it?. Did he just call me only to tell that. I was fuming but I held it back. 

" Do you have anything else to say to me? " I asked camly as i could. 

Trying to ease my frustration thinking about unicorns , rabbits , squirrels. Squirrels ?? did I say Squirrels.  No,no Squirrels can't be trusted . They are evil masterminds. Even dogs hate them.

" Ahh, yeah. I just wanted to congratulate you" 

That's it !. I am done. I couldn't hold it anymore. 

" You call me , at 5 ing MORNING,  JUST TO SAY THAT !!. I can't believe you hyung , GO TO ING HELL ! "

I hung up just like that. I had so many words in my mouth to say to him but I couldn't. I was so frustrated ,he had to disturb my sweet sleep with unicorns just to say that.

" AAAHHHH " 
I shouted at top of my lungs.
 Don't worry i didn't wake up any neighbours. 
I shouted to my pillow. So it was more of a muffled scream .So it is safe. 

- Time Skip -

I was now at the school.  I was not so in a good mood. I wanted nothing more than a good sleep. I was planing to sleep in the 1st periods. 

I am sure you wonder why teachers never woke me up or blame me right.
Well , Let's say they know who am I. Second heir to the Lee Company who hold a lot more power in my hand.
But , they are stupid. Eventhough they know what happen to me. They still are so fearful about me.  So yeah, that's why.
And you know what, everyone on this earth knew we are one of the most fearful family who owned a mafia but me. Yeah, my poor self knew about it when I was almost 12? Seriously though,  wasn't I supposed to born with a gun in my hand. Not to know about it when I was 12.

 School started, teacher started the lesson as I tucked my head between my hands and went to sleep.
I heard some high pitch squealings. Then bell rang loudly. I knew lunch time has started. So, I wake my self up, stretching a bit and went outside to go to my usual place , the tree.

While I was walking. I heard someone calling like ' You new **tch ' or something behind me.

I ignored it and walked away but I couldn't. Someone caught my left arm and stopped me only to make me stumble backwards a bit balancing myself not to fall . 

Irritated,  I turn to see the person . It was a girl with short hair wearing a fancy ribbon on top of her head and she was smirking. She was little bit shorter than me, behind her there was 3 other girls glaring at me.

They all had different hair colours. The short hair girl hair was blonde and there was a girl with a Long hair blonde too. And the girl who was middle of the three had Pink straight hair. In her right she had orange hair tied to a pony tail.
They all wore mini skirts. I don't even know of it is allowed to color their hair in school. 

Well, I guess these are the queenkas in the school. Of course , those boys even had different coloured hair and you know what?. There was a boy with rainbow hair. His hair was different coloured.  I mean who on right mind colour it like a rainbow unicorn ? but ok I admit  it was beautiful. 

Students have gathered around here by now to see the commercial. The short hair went to join her crew. Now all four of them looking at me glaring with crossed arms. But well I had to admit they are pretty. Like, come on, everyone on this school are pretty. Well , me? I am average I can tell. 

You know I hate these type, the girls and boys who think everyone should obey them cause they have money and popular. That's why I transferred to 3 schools in my school life because I always end up having a big fight. This is my fourth one and I have no idea of transferring again because my brother is here. If you are wondering, nope I didn't had any friends. Well , they are kind of afraid of me. Who like to be friends with someone , who get called to principle office every day and punch everyone who annoys me.

Still all of them were glaring at me without uttering a word. They were checking me out from head to toe and then toe to head and again head to toe. Is this kind of a staring contest? I was mentally rolling my eyes for the nth time now. 

Everyone around them was silent. Probably waiting for their queen' s command. I was patiently waiting for them to say something cause I wasn't sure about my self but I was sure as hell I didn't do anything to offend them right? or did I? Nah , Only now I met them.

Then the pink hair girl walked to me and stood in front me. We both were kind of same height. She was glaring at me hard. I was glaring back too. Like why only them. 

" Listen , you little **itch -" 
Finally someone spoke. But , they really don't know how to talk with pretty words aren't they. 

" - this is the first and last warning . Stay away from our oppas or else we will make sure to make your life a living hell **tch. You got me? "

She said threateningly pointing a finger at me and turn on her heels and walk away after glaring at me.
And the other three was trailing behind her after giving me a death glare with a nod. 
I was confused , what the hell was that? ! 

" Omg ! She is the next target. She is the new cold face student right , she is dead now "

" She will leave the school soon , when they start. " 

I heard some students mumbling to each other. I walk pass them to my usual spot still wondering and confused. 

What oppas they were talking about. I am 1000% sure I didn't talk to any of oppas in this school.

Wait, are they talking about those idiots? But i didn't talk to them right?
Ugh ! Idk , I will deal with it later. 
I pushed my thoughts behind and lean on to the tree taking out my phone to listen to some music.

****************************************

Meanwhile , Sehun was on the way to meet his friends. He had to go to the class again cause he forgot his phone.

When he was passing the hallway he saw some students are gathered around. He was about to shrug it off and make his way to his friends but he heard a familiar voice of one of the queenka's  Irene , the leader queenka.

He never liked them though.  They are too clingy around them , trying so hard to seduce them. They always wanted to be close with them because of their powers and benefit. Mostly , he hated that one with short hair who tries to seduce his Tao , **tch .

He knew they always find a new victim. They never let any other girl get near them. They always make sure to kick them out of school. It is something usual , he never cared . But , this time he heard she says " You new **tch " 
It caught his attention. So, he was curious . Is it her, the new girl who never fangirl us. Of course , all his hyungs also noticed her for her attitude , it was interesting. It was hard to find a girl who despise them and a pretty girl and mysterious one be exact. Well, because they did little research but not enough info though. 

So, he peeked a little through the crowd. He had no problem with it , as the girls and boys clear out a path for him. They were going to shout but he shush them.

He looked at the girl. He could see her face while queenkas are back facing him.

" What's her name again? Imyeong , right" he muttered to himself.

He studied her face little. He has seen many pretty girls, she is also indeed a more pretty one even without makeup.  Her features are sharp with beautiful healthy skin. Even with the cold deathly glare she is giving, she is cute. No wonder, Kai has his little interest in her. As the first girl who caught his attention , it's indeed not a problem with his taste as his Chen hyung said and no it's  not because he is ' I am gay til I die '. He was waiting for one . 

" This is the first and the last warning. Stay away from our oppas -"  

Oh ! this is the whole commercial about. Even they have noticed our boss's little interest, an evil smirk appearing in his beautiful face.

' So, now let' s have some fun shall we? ' mumbling to himself , he left the place quickly still with the smirk plastered on his face.

 

First of all! I am so sorry Irene fans.. I didn't mean to give that role first but it was the only name I could think of,  I am so sorry if I offended you. 

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.  I dont think i can update this early.My final uni exams are coming up so it will be slow updates.Till then bye bye!  And big tthanks to every one who read this . Plz vote comment. Comments are more appreciated really. C u again ❤