Another Day

Insolent Heart

" Tringgg "

" Aaaaarghh "

'Daang '

"Aargghh! ! My back. I can't believe I didn't throw that away last time. " 

I stand up from the floor rubbing my back thanks to this stupid alarm and went to the bathroom to have a quick shower. Then I quickly dress up my school uniform and went down stairs to make some toast for breakfast.

"Urgh! Do I really need to go to the new school today? I hate it." A sigh escaped from my lips .

After finishing the breakfast I slowly walked to the near bus halt. I'm glad it's only 15 min ride to the new school. 

After 15 min , here I am standing in front of the school gates and staring at the school.  Another sigh.

" This is for the best imie, you have to do this for the best.  Man up stay out of trouble and let's go! " muttering to myself I went inside the school. 

Now what? Ah yup find the principal office. I slowly walked through the hallways checking the name boards to find the principal office. 

5 min passed. .....

10 min passed. ...

15 min passed. ...

I was frustrated still no sight of the office. " Oh God! How on earth I'm gonna find the office. This school is ing big. "

Just ask from someone idiot. My brain shouted to me. Okay ! I looked around and saw two girls talking to each other near me.

"Hey you, how can I get to the principal office? " I asked looking at the two.

They both stared at me like I got some horns in my head? ! I was like Wth? I was just asking about the office. 

"Umm mmm ...-" one girl started to talk awkwardly "- just go straight and turn to left you will find the office." I nodded my head and left them.  I can hear both whispering some **tchy things about me. I just ignored them. We can't get into trouble in the first day right ? 

Ah! Finally the office. I knocked the door "come in " and I went in.

The same lady I met last time to settle my papers was sitting doing some paper works. She finally looked up at me and smiled which I returned. 

"OOh! Lee Imyeon right? I have your shedule . Wait a bit. ....-" She went through some papers and took a sheet of paper in her hand "-  here it is. You better hurry up to the class ,school going to start soon you ." She said while handing me the paper.

Muttering a thank you I left the office.  Now what is my class 211? I know where it is , after the journey  around the whole school I have an pretty idea about the surrounding. 

Here we go. I was standing in front of the class. Door was open so I peeked  a little inside the class. Whole class room went silent and everyone was looking at me.

The teacher looked at me and nodded her head signailing me to come inside. I stepped inside  she smiled at me warmly before turning to the class.

"Okay! Everyone we have a new student here. Please introduce yourself to the class. " 

I looked at the class most of them started towhisper at each other I glared at them practically at no one in particular.  

" I'm Lee Imyeon." I said bluntly  totally ignoring the weird stares i get while searching for a seat and looked at the teacher. She gestured me to sit down. So I went to the back row seat near the window where only one boy sat in the next corner. 

"Okay, Now let's start the lesson"

Lesson?? Oh lesson ,what is class now I have I forget to look at the shedule. I quickly take a look at the paper.

Great!!! Lovely! now History!  Wow so interesting. Please get the sarcasm. 

After 10 min I couldn't hear any word she was saying. I looked around to see the others and most of them are listening very well. What? Ain't history is a boring subject to most of students. Idk I hate history it is boring so I took my phone out and started to play 2048. 

I looked at time. What??  15 min more?  Does time has stopped or something? I was getting sleepy already thanks to my 3h sleep. Yup only 3h because I had something to take care of. 

" Tringgg " 

" What!  What? Where's everyone going?" 

I looked at the time and it's already lunch time. Wow I just sleep on the all the periods, way to go on the first day Imyeon clap to my self.

I got up my seat and walked out of the room walking to the peaceful location I found while wandering around in the morning.

It was a large tree facing to the little forest in the backyard of the school. It seems like no one bothered to come here. I think you can imagine how big this school is.  

I sat down under the tree. I smiled in  relief.  I can be alone here ,Yes! .

Ahh simply a great place. I put on my headphones and played linking parks songs and lean against the tree engulfing in the depth of the song. 

Normally I skip lunch cause I don't like to go to the cafeteria. It's too crowded and too much noise. If I have time or feel like having lunch I would grab some toast from home. I was humming to the beat in the song while tapping my hand in rhythm. 

Bell rang loudly indicating that the lunch time was over.

While I was walking down the hallway I heard girls squeals. Like in the other schools they must be squealing for some stupid ugly boys like usual who thinks there's no one like them. 

Shaking my head I was about to enter the class ignoring them but bunch of girls passed me squealing from their high pitch voices. I almost tripped myself.

" Kya.It's Exo! ! "

"Oh ! They are so hot" " he is my dream prince, , look sehun is so cute"

They didn't stop shouting. Oh my poor ears were about to explode.  Aish! Can't they keep there damn mouth shut . Why shouting for some stupid boys? 

And Exo?? What a dump name. "Pufff,." I went to my seat and sat down.

Through the window I can see girls flirting, blushing, jumping up and down like some kind of monkeys like they saw their precious banana. 

Even though I don't mind any s**t like this only to see why these girls are drooling this much I looked at them. Okay, no offence. they are pretty handsome. I looked again to see 10 or more boys were walking to my direction.

I ignored them and was about look another way but for an instance my eyes caught a pair of brown eyes looking at me. Ignoring it I just rolled my eyes at the stupid girls and rest my head on the desk.

 After a while still I could hear some stupid squealings.

"Oppa.. this and that.." " Oppa look at me." 

What the hell can't they stop shouting at least when they are in the class. This gonna be hard for my little ears,  lucky me. After few minutes teacher walked to the class and started her lesson. At least I have to stay awake in these periods  and I make a mental note to blame Jin hyung for my lack of sleep.

 

 Soo..my lovelies !!! This chapter. I hope you enjoyed this very much. 

AAnd are you curious who is Jin hyung is?? Why you call him hyung??  Then wait with me to find out. I'll update soon.

And please vote and comment . At least I want to know whether I'm doing good so i can decide to continue writing or not. Even if one of my lovely reader wants to write I'll continue writing...❤

So comment and vote.. c ya on next chapter bye bye... ^=^  💕