Banghim

Ask him Out!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Himchan knew it was odd. You’re not supposed to ask guys out for coffee. Himchan hasn’t even decided if he’s going to ask him out for coffee or something else, but Himchan liked coffee too much to know that he won’t be able to come with anything else. Also; Himchan means to ask him out on a date. Well, a coffee date, you know how those are; just a couple of silent, undisturbed hours in which you awkwardly get to know each other’s basic details, like his age – which was a starter because Himchan literally knew nothing about this boy!

It was nearing to the end of summer, the leaves awkwardly stuck between green and yellow. The winds were still hot; and Himchan couldn’t decide if he should fold his sleeves or not on his way to the university.

His name was Bang Yongguk. Himchan heard through his friend Junhong, who was acquaintances of sort with Yongguk, because they’ve known each other for some time during school. Junhong wasn’t Himchan’s best friend either. They just had some lectures together.

It’s all weird.

Himchan had noticed few glances Yongguk had sent his way, and sometimes, he feels like Yongguk is looking at him. They meet eyes – if Himchan is oblivious enough not to notice that he’s being watched (because he thought being watched is important to be liked); they would stare at each other for a millisecond; before Himchan averts his eyes.

Himchan’s not blushing per say, he just can’t contain his smile. It’d be weird if he just starts to smirk out of nowhere. His friend, Jongup – calls those things deal breakers.

Himchan doesn’t know if he’s gay. Himchan doesn’t know if he is dating either. He doesn’t want to care; honestly. If Yongguk was up for it, he’s not going to let it pass.
But Yongguk is so frustratingly quiet. Himchan and Yongguk only have few lectures to share and there was no saying if they would get to learn them together or not. So far, Himchan knows that this lecture has the potential to be their first and last, together.

He made up his mind approximately three weeks or something ago. He’s going to ask Yongguk out for cof

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter