Sent from Heaven (Baekhyun's POV)

Sent From Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Chanyeol,

            This is your princess, Baekhyun. I want just want to say Hi! to you and I just want to ask how are you? And I am just hoping that you're fine.
It's been a long time, since we didn't meet.
I still remember all the memories we had since we're young.
The memories we also treasured in our hearts.
I remember when we were young, we were too happy and hyper. We enjoyed playing at the park. We don't care the heat of the radiant sun nor the dirt that sticks around our bodies. I remember I'm your princess and you're my prince. The prince who always protect me from the villains.
I remember that its my 7th birthday. From there, you bought me a present. A present that I always wear. A present that I always care.

           As time goes by, there's some changes in our lives such as encountering problems, little by little we are being independent. Also, we were getting matured. We also experienced of having crush. I'm sorry for pestering you because I know that it is annoying to asked you who was your crush. Also because of me, we had been punished by raising our hands at the back but we're still happy together. Until one day, when you had a crush on Sera. You told me that you want her to be your girl. I was jealous because I don't know. Maybe, I was lacking your attention. Then you ask me what's wrong and I lied to you that I was fine. From there, you court her while me, nothing and alone.
Why I am alone? Because you're only my friend I mean best friend here in our school. Maybe, it is funny that I didn't make friends with others. Then oh, I made a mistake. A very big mistake that I didn't make friends with others. If I made friends, maybe I am okay and not alone. But because I am contented of having you, I didn't.

         As it continue, you and the girl you want always together while me, alone again. Then I suddenly trash talked her because of jealousy. But you pulled me and we talked privately. You were angry because I dissed her. Oh well, you were right, I dissed her. Ok, it was my fault. You told me to say sorry to her because of my rude attitude towards her. Then, I say sorry and she accepted it. After that incident, you started to stay away from me and date that girl. But I felt jealousy again because of your cold treatment you gave to me. I was hurt. Very very hurt! Why am I hurt? What's my right to be jealous? Then I realized that this is love.

        Until the day that you are gone right by my side, my heart broke into pieces. I cried because of you. This is getting harder and complicated. I am your best friend and I am in love with you. I am just one sided. The one sided you never notice my feelings. Oh yeah, you notice me as your best friend but how about my feelings? Feelings that I really love you. Every time I see you with that Sera , I asked myself, "What if it was me? The girl who you want" But it is very impossible that I will be your lover. I was just your best friend. The label I got to hate, BEST FRIEND! I may not be your ideal type but I'll try my best to be your best girlfriend. But how can I do that if you didn't notice my feelings? How can I do that if my biggest rival is your girl?

        So, I can't handle it anymore. I went up to you and confessed my feelings to you. But I feel sudden sadness because you rejected it. You really rejected it and told me that,"I love you as my best friend and sorry that's all I can give to you. Sorry... best friend"
I went home crying. I really hate that label. How poor I am, you only treat me as your best friend.
The next day, I saw you with that girl again as usual. Finally, you notice me and you smiled at me but I ignored yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter