Promise

Different Genres of Jeti
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This one-shot is kinda angst as been asked. Hope you guy's enjoy it.^^

Chapter 04 - Promise.

 

Jessica has been sitting under a tree since forever. She was at the park sitting under her usual tree, waiting for her girlfriend. She was pouting and trying to find a better position to doze off while waiting for the latter.

She layed there closing her eyes for a while and being annoyed enough she got up to leave thinking that her girlfriend had ignored her once again.

But something caught her eye. Near the small lake, sitting on a wooden bench was her girlfriend. A book on her lap and a smile on her face. Looking dreamyly at the blue sky.

Without even knowing all the previous anger and frustration left Jessica's mind as she unconciously smiled at how peaceful her girlfriend looked. With the sunlight shinning brightly on her making her glow in an heavenly light and the wind blowing lightly on her making her hair and her short white dress dance in it.

And that smile. Oh how she loved that smile. It had the power to make her putty in the latters hand. One bright eyesmile and Jessica's all Tiffany's to do whatever she wanted.

Everyone had their attention on the bright young woman. And elderly couple sitting not so far from Tiffany was pointing and smiling at the girl.

Tiffany could make anyone smile. She was so pure. Like an angel sent from heavens to protect Jessica against the world.

Jessica slowly walked behind Tiffany. Making her way slowly to the latter getting ready to scare her.

Just as she was about to jump and shout on Tiffany, a calm honey like voice broke the peaceful silence.

"I know your behind me Jessie. And please dont startle away the birds with your childish pranks."

Jessica pouted again. She went and sat next to Tiffany, sulking. But the latter was still concentrating on her book, a fond smile playing on her lips.

"No fair. You alway's mess up my pranks. Atleast act a bit shocked will you, atleast then ill have a little bit of my fun."

Tiffany looked up from her book. She gasped and dramaticaly closed with her hand.

"OMG JESSIE !.You suprised me. I had no idea you were spying on me from the huge oak tree and was going to scare me. !" She said dramaticaly.

"HA HA very funny stephanie. I cant stop laughing."  Jessica said sacasticaly. Tiffany giggled. Jessica only called her Stephanie when she sulked.

"You have been ignoring me alot for the last few months." Jessica stated silently fiddling with her fingers.

"Hmmmm." Tiffany just hummed looking back at the lake.

"Have you been busy?." Jessica asked looking intensly at the latter.

"Hmmmm." Once again the humming.

"Will you please answer me and stop with the humming." Jessica was beyond annoyed.

Tiffany turned towards her. An amused look on her face. She closed her book and leaned her back on the bench looking closely at Jessica.

"Why are you asking?. Missed me?." There goes the teasing. Tiffany just loved teasing her. She loved it  when her favourite color would appear on her favourite person.

Jessica blushed.

"As if. Why would i miss you?." Jessica tried to deny.

"I dont know. Well knowing that my cute stalker had been waiting for me under a tree since dawn made me think so."

Jessica blushed deep red. Yes that was how Tiffany usually . Before Jessica had confessed to Tiffany she had always stayed under the tree waiting for Tiffany to come and read her book near the lake. It was a normal thing for Jessica. She had keep gazing at her from dawn till dusk till the latter would get up to go home.

She had miss her classes to be there. All of Jessica's friends knew her huge crush on the beautiful stranger (that Jessica called Tiffany) from the park.

Jessica had never had the guts to walk over to the said girl and talk to her even less confess to her making her friends get frustrated.

After almost six months and still no advance in their relationship, her bestfriend Yuri had challenged her to go and confess her love to the stranger.

Well there was a thing with Jessica, She never backed down from a challenge no matter what it was. Never. So being herself she practiced all night for the confession and took the courage one evening to go down to the lake and sit beside Tiffany with a single pink rose in her hands.

"I-..."

Before Jessica had the chance to talk ,Tiffany had turned around and said smiling.

"Finally got the courage to come talk to me, my cute stalker ?."  Her voice full of amusement and adoration. Striking Jessica speechless.

And that was the start of their blooming relationship. They had been dating for almost a year now.

 

"Are you cheating on me?." Jessica asked. Tiffany laughed.

"What made you ask that?." Tiffany crossed her legs. Waiting patiently for Jessica's answer.

"Well you havent really been giving me your attention. You sometimes ignore me for the whole day and you seem to never have time to spend with me. Also i have been hearing that you have been spending alot of time with the new girl in the neighbourhood, Freyeon was it?".

Tiffany smiled and shook her head. Jessica was the usual jealous and possesive type. Also she was very childish with revenge. And Tiffany loved those sides of her. She once dumped garbage on Tiffany's neighbours car for splashing water on Tiffany while she was walking on the pavement. No only that she had also super glued the stinky garbage onto it. 

Childish revenge, typical Jessica. Jessica was a very playful girl and a bit of a rebel and big prankster but she was the baby of the town. Everyone loved her. But alot was shocked when they heard the towns prankster and their angel was dating. Her father almost got a heart attack.

"The names Taeyeon. And no i am not cheating on you. So please dont prank Taeyeon." Tiffany said sternly.

Jessica smiled sheepishly rubbing the back of her neck. A gesture done when she was nervous.

"Umm... a-about that.."

"What did you do Jessie?."

Jessica gulped.

"I-I might have or might not have dyed her dog pink.." 

"Yah Jessie !".

"Sorry baby. But i dont like you ignoring me for that baby faced midget. Not to mention she is quiet erted."

Tiffany sighed and rubbed her eyes. She really had a immature girlfriend.

She could feel someone tugging on her summer dress. She opened her eyes and looked only to see a puppy faced Jessica looking at her with big eyes. More specificaly looking at her lips.

Her lips tugged upwards. She knew what Jessica wanted.

She pulled Jessica closer by her collar.

"Promise me you wont prank on Taeyeon again. Nor doubt me if you want your daily kiss."

"Cross my heart." Jessica gestured over her heart with her hands.

Tiffany surged forward and connected their lips in a passionate lip lock.

She could feel Jessica smiling into the kiss and pulling her closer by her waist.

Once the parted Tiffany leaned her forhead on Jessica's shoulder. Her hands drawing random shapes on her nape.

"I wasnt cheating. I am taking new music classes from Taeyeons mom. And no one in this town would even dare to make a move on me as my cute stalker had warned each and everyone in town about whose girl i was. So i had been bus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter