Oh my Vampire !

Different Genres of Jeti
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This would be a three-shot. This three shot has been requested by 'musiarc'. Hope you like it.^^.

Genre - Supernatural.

Type - Comedy, Romance , .

Chapter 05 - Oh My Vampire !.

I sighed. Being a vampire in the modern world is alot harder than i thought. So let me tell you my story.

I am Jessica Jung. A pure blooded vampire. Nine hundred and ninety nine years old. As you can see i am a vampire, A pure blooded one at that, so i am supposed to be happy and having fun right?. Then why the hell am i not?.

Well the reason is being in the most famous girl group in the korean industry. Me and my friend Sooyoung , who too is a vampire are members of the most famous girl group girls generation.

But do you know what the most ?. My bane , A vampire hunter by the name Tiffany Hwang is also a member in the said group. But she is not alone , another vampire hunter named Lee Sunny was also in this group.

If your thinking how in the world i am still alive living with a vampire hunter under the same roof is well because all thanks to Sooyoung.

Well the thing is Sooyoung , my bestfriend is dating Sunny , Tiffany's bestfriend.

A vampire hunter and a vampire dating? Funny right?. But no thats the most common thing in the supernatural world.

If your thinking that a vampire is born when a daddy vampire and mommy vampire gets a lottle , well then your wrong.

A normal average vampire is born when bitten by a pure blood vampire and is given blood to drink from the same vampire. If a human dies with vampire blood in his/her system then He/She will turn into a vampire.

But when it comes to a pure blood its different. A pure blood is born to this world when the original vampire creates one. A pure blood always has a other half. To make it more simple , a pure blood's other half is a vampire. Pure bloods are created by magic , so are the hunters.

Both are born to the world at the same time. The reason the Originals and the Witches bind a pure blood vampire and a hunter together is because their supposed to be each others bane. To balance the cycle of nature.

The pure bloods and the Hunters are gifted with immortality. So to balance each others life span the witches made hunters the other half of the pure bloods. Only a vampire can kill a hunter. Same thing goes to the hunters. 

So for centuries the pure bloods either killed the huntera, or the other way around.

But not ago the hunters and the vampires thought that rather masaccaring each other its better fall in love with each other. The reason is because their immortality. Only pure bloods and hunters can live forever. So if they fall in love with humans they would end up alone and watch their loved ones grow old and eventually die.

Also only a hunter's other half can drink his/her's blood. As it is poison to any other vampire. The soulmates always find each other no matter what. It's also called their instinct.

So coming back to the main topic Sooyoung and Sunny are each others soul mates , other halfes. And they have been dating for decades now.

How about me you ask? Well i have found my other half long ago but the only problem is that my other half is Tiffany Hwang. Who for some unknown reason totally despises vampires.

Oh well actually only me. As i said before the soul mate are drawn to each other. And Tiffany and i have been together with each oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter