LAST CHRISTMAS ♥JUNSEUNG♥

Merry BEASTmas Day [SPECIAL CHRISTMAS EDITION OF TRI-SHOTS]

Last Christmas I give you my heart,

But the very next day,you give it away,

*A Year ago*

#This story will be JunHyung's POV#

Last Christmas,I give my heart to someone special for me but then she give it away in the very next day.I saw her being with other guy at the shopping mall.

"Hara,don't you say you're busy tonight and can't spend it with me for this Christmas?"I walk directly to where Hara and the guy call DongHae toegther.They're holding hand and even flirting around.How could she do this in the public even though she had known that we had announce our relationship to the public in July.How can she even do this with other guy in public.What if some paparazzi find out.hey will write something opposite and negative.

"Listen up ,Junhyung.I don't love you anymore.I thought you're something different with other guys but as I can see.You're nothing different from them.You're so bore that only know to compose lyrics and leave me behind.You know that i really hate it whenever you cancel our date last minute,telling that you have something to do and everytime that something to do will be composing lyrics.You know how long I haven't see you or date with you?I really get bore of a life with you.Donghae is different,even though he is busy with the SuJu things but he still manage to spare sometime with me without telling me some lousy excuse like you do.Just face it,JunHyung.We are not suit ot be together at all.We're both from different world.And since you saw us now,I will tell you this.Let's break up,"Hara said.How can a innocent and pure girl can turn to be a like this.How can she give away my heart like this.That will pay off for it.Just see when that guy call DongHae will break with you just like you did with me.

*A year later*

It's Christmas day again and this Christmas day remind me of the tragedy again.That Hara break up with me.I got dump by that .It's Christmas night and all the members having their own activity and just me who left in the dorm and composing lyrics again.Besides,composing,I think nothing more I can do.But this year ,it's alittle bit different that beside me left in dorm,HyunSeung also left in the dorm.He didn't go out with the members or return home.

"Seung-ah,you're not going home for having Christmas dinner with your family?"I ask him who just walk out from the bathroom and drying his hair with the towel.

"No,I'm not.Not for this year.Just that I got something to do this year.And I'm quite tired after the 'Troublemkaer' performance in Inkigayo with HyunA-ssi.I don't felt like able to return home again,"he shook his head,ah,as,Seungie recently have a promotion of 'Troublemaker' with HyunA -ssi as a collaboration group for CUBE.This doe-eye idol had been through a lot of hardships recently with the promotion.Poor guy,he must be very tired.And his tiredness will be pay and the other member too will feel his tiredness soon as the CUBE's President,Papa Hong had decide that all the CUBE artists will collaborate with each other soon.This 'Troublemaker' collaborate from 2Hyun only a start of it.

"Get a rest then,Seung-ah.Don't force yourself too much,"I added and continue my composing.

"Nope,not in this Christmas night.I'm not going to rest but I'm going to make a cake,"he said it excitedly and he doesn't look like as tired as just now.

"Cake?Who is it for?Who's that person who able to make you forget about the rest and bake a cake?"I'm curious of it.This 4D  prince is sometime really 4 D that we can't understand him.Just like he say before that he ask his teacher when he is little kid,'Why water is water?'How can a normal teacher-nim answer such a 4D question.

"A cake for someone special for me.I can't tell who is it yet.You'll see it,"Seungie said before he leave to the kitchen.I just nod and get back to my work.

*After a few hours*

Seungie still didn't show up yet from the kitchen.There's no sound from the kitchen.I wonder what's going on in the kitchen?This is nothing to be happy about because the 4D prince never cook before.This is making me worry.I got up from the couch and leave to the kitchen to check out of how's Seungie is doing there.

I peek in and my head at the doorway and just before I found out that this is no longer a kitchen but a dumpster.The floor are with milk split out and flour all around and the eggs too.This is really O.M.G!

"OH MY GOD!Seungie!What did you do to the lovely kitchen?"I look around and just to find out that Seungie is just right at the corner while holding a bowl of something fill in it and whipping it.His face is being dirt by the flour and cream and the apron he's wearing is no longer a clean apron but how to describe-one word,IT'S A DISASTER!

"Ah,JunHyung,I thought you're composing in the living room,"he still can plastered a smile on his face after he did this with the kitchen.The disaster he had made.

"I came to check you out if you need some help and now come to see of it....I think I really need to help you now by cleaning this,"I look around the disaster that Seungie had make up of.He is such a troublemaker just like the song he sing with HyunA-ssi.I kick all the things away just to walk towards Seungie.

"Mianhae,JunHyung but I will help you too for clean this mess up,"he still able to smile even though the kitchen had become like this.

"So can you-,"before I can finish my sentence I got something block me and I can't stand properly.My body is unstable and cause me trip down and towards where's Seungie is standing.

"Ouch-"I rub my back before I realized that I straddling over Seungie.He is just right at the bottom.This is quite awkward position with a guy instead of girl.Seungie didn't realized of it yet as he shut his eyes when he slam down to the ground.This must be hurt,I thought for myself.

"Ah,see what have you done,JunHyung,"Seungie open up his eyes and complaining just to see the bowl of filling that he whip just now spill on his chest,"Eww,I need to bath again,"he complaining of it and I just get up from him while held out a hand for him and pull him up as well.

"Mian,"I apologize.It's my fault of being not careful.

"It's okay.Not your fault too,"Seungie said,while wipe away the filling from his chest.

"I'll help you,"I help to wipe it away just before I realized I'm touching his chest and everything turn to be awkward again.Seungie look at me and blush and so do I.My hand still on his chest.

"Err...JunHyung-ah,you-can let's go of your hand from me now,"He stuttered and I let go of my hand.Yah,Yong Jun Hyung,what do you think you are doing?He is your roomate and your friend.How can you blush because of this?I thought for my self while slapping myself unknowingly.

"Ah,JunHyungie,what're you doing?Why you slap yourself?Are you feeling unwell?"Seungie seem worry about me.It's normal if a friend worry of a friend but this is something different.He is over acting.It's not like himself usually.

"I'm okay.No need to worry,"I think I'm blushing again when Seungie rustle my cheek when I slap on it.

"Ar eyou sure?"He ask for confirm.

"Ne,"I nod for sure.

"Let's continue it then,"he seems like not worry anymore and turn back to his work.

"Actually,what're you doing Seungie?"I ask again.

"I want to try to bake a Christmas cake this year for a person I like,"he said while gather the things needed again altogether.

"Ah,who an that be?"I ask as I curious.Maybe it's HyunA-ssi as he had been spending his time with her a lot these days due with their promotion of 'Troublemaker'.They even have skinship during their performance on the stage.Kissing too even though it's not real kiss but still their lips touch each other cheek.This also count as kiss.Only as a kiss on cheek.Wait,Yong Jun Hyung,what're you jealous about?Am I getting jealous because of the 2 Hyun?No,this can't be.No No No ,"NO!!!!"unknowingly I spill out the word.

"Wae?"Seungie is about to pour the milk,"Wae not pouring the milk?"he ask as I say no just now.

"No,I'm not telling you not to pour the milk.Just continue your work,"I facepalm myself for being babo like the dumbkwang now.Maybe,I spend too much time with that dumbkwang recently and now I had became one of him.Not to self,STAY AWAY FROM DUMBKWANG FROM NOW ON.

"Ah,okay,I think JunHyung you can go out for rest and left this to me.You seem like something different tonight,"Seungie concern of me.

I shook my head,"No,I'll be okay here.Let me help you,"I offer to help to get a rid from thinking too much again and get embarassed in front of Seungie again.

*After a few hours*

With the help from me,Seungie and I had successfully bake a cake and now it's the best part and that's decorate the cake.

"Tadaa~~"Seungie took out a few of decorating things from the cabinet.Its' all in Christmas theme.

"When did you get those?"I ask curiously as I know the members never buy such a thing before.

"I bought it a few days ago and hide it in the cabinet just in case if the others will see,"he said while open it up all the decoration things.It's not toys or what but it's can be eaten.

"Let's decorate it now,"afterwards we both decorate the cake.

I know the swagger joker won't do such a girly things but when it came to the members I will and when it's come to Seungie.I'll probably will.

I put the snowman which made by candy on the cake follow by Seungie put on the candyhouse in the middle.Afterwards,we sprinkle some sugar and it's just look like snowing and covering the candy house with snow.

"Yeah!Done!"Seungie clap happily whn we done.

"So now you can give it to HyunA-ssi and I'll clean this mess up for you,"I said while start to clean up the mess one by one.

"HyunA-ssi?"he ask.

"Ne,don't you say you want to give this cake to someone special.And that person I bet it's HyunA-ssi isn't it?"I muttered as I waiting for him to nod but Seungie doesn't nod yet he shook his head.What does that mean?The frown and shook head?

"No~I'm not giving this to HyunA-ssi...No No No No,"he shookd his head a few times while helding the cake of his hand.

"Then who you want to give it to?"I ask again.

He push the cake which he is holding towards me,"It's for you and you're that special person,Pikajun,"he smile.

"Me?Wae?"I ask and still don't understand it why.

"Because the person i love is you,"I widened my eyes which Seungie's sudden confession.

"But I know you just break up with Hara-ssi last year during the Christmas and I won't force you to accept me yet but just that i don't want you to hate Christmas because of that tragedy .Let's the bygone be bygone and start something new.From this year Christmas until the end of the world or until we die I will bake Christmas cake for you just to make you think that Christmas isn't that bad at all.Always spend your Christmas with smile instead of that glare and angry face,"he handed the cake for me and I hold on it and explain to me before he leave out the kitchen,"Ah,you can leave the cleaning work to me and I'll clean up the mess after I bath,"before he can leave I grabbed on his wrist and pull him in.

"Don't go,Seungie,"I give him in a hug.

"But,JunHyung,I need to bath.You see the dirt on me had stick on your clothes too,"I don't care of the dirt or what.I want Seungie right now.

"I'm sorry for not realizing this earlier,Seungie.You must been a very hard day during the time I'm in relationship with Hara.I'm really sorry.But this time,i won't do that again.i won't repeat the same thing again.i found the one I love the most and that's person is you,"I tighten my hug on him and now he reply my hug with moving his hand up and wrap around my waist.

"It's okay,Junnie.I'm happy if you happy,"he still can be that generous.

"No,it's not okay.I broke your heart,"I said and I felt he rest his head on my shoulder.

"It's okay now,Junnie.You had give the best for me now,"Seungie tighten the hug by pull me in.

"I won't let you down again.i won't broke your heart again.I love you,Seungie,"I pull away from the hug and face the doe eyed-idol in front of me who is so perfect right now with his smile plastered on his face.

"Ne,and I love you too,Junnie,"he nod like a child.

Last Christmas,I give my heart to a wrong person and this year I give it away again but it's to someone special.This special person is very special for me.And this year,I save it from tears because I have the special person with me now.That's special person is Jang Hyun Seung.

_________________________________

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM JUNSEUNG HEHEHE..

I GET THE INSPIRATION FROM THE BEAST FOR U FAN MEETING...HEHEH THE BEAST MEMBERS DECORATING CAKE IN THE SHOW...COOL!!LOVE IT AND THE ONLY I CAN NOTICE AND PAY MY EYE AT IS THE JUNSEUNG COUPLE..HEHEHE...JUST LIKE A PRO THEY ARE DECORATE THE CAKE