SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN ♪KIWOON♪

Merry BEASTmas Day [SPECIAL CHRISTMAS EDITION OF TRI-SHOTS]

You better watch out,

You better not cry,

You better not pout,

I'm telling you why 

SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN!

#This whole story will be DongWoon's POV#

"Hyung~~~Woonie have a nightmare last night,"I whined while attach myself to KiKwang hyung,my favourite hyung in the group,I climb down from the bunk and get me inside to hyung's bed at the lower bunk and sneak in to hug hyung after I woke up from the scary nightmare.

"Yah,Woonie,why you sneak in to my bed like this,"I sneak into hyung's blanket while hug him tightly and my head rest on his chest.

"But,I'm scare...I have a very scary nightmare,"I buried my face in to hyung's chest and hyung's scent make me calm down.

"What kind of scary nightmare that you dreamt?"hyung's spread out his arm and wrapped around me while pats on my back.

"Eomma use to tell me that Santa Claus will coming to town if we be a good child but I dreamt that Santa didn't come anymore .No Santa,No present,no Christmas,"I tighten my hug on hyung when i think of it.I know this is stupid but I use to be a child before too and I always excited when Christmas is around the corner.Waiting for Santa to climb into your chimney and give you what you want.The other day when you open your eyes you will saw those presents under the Christmas tree and the cookies you bake with the milk had been all empty,mean that Santa had come to your house last night.I use to believe all of it when I'm young and now I still do, not until I have such a dream just now.Dreaming that Santa wasn't coming to Town this year.This can't be it.Now,I'm douting as if Santa will come to town this year or not.Christmas will not be Christmas again without Santa and the sleigh and the rudolph.It's not like I'm childish but I think Santa is real.How to explain those present under the tree and those epmty plate of cookies and milk?

"Come on,Woonie.Santa will know who is the good kids and you had been a very good kids the whole year.Santa will sure come to the town.Now,go to sleep.You don't want to wake your other hyungs up,don't you?Especially Junhyung hyung,he will probably growled at you if you wake him up this late of night,"I felt better after hyung coax me.

"But,hyung,can I sleep with you tonight?"I would rather sleep with hyung tonight as I felt being protect when I'm in hyung's embrace.

"But,it's kind of hard.You see JunHyung hyung is just right nest and if you force to sleep in ,you'll wake him up,"I pout when hyung said no of it.

"But,Hyung,jebal~~"I look up at hyung and pout.

"Don't you ever know that Santa doesn't like kids who pouting,You better not pout,Woonie," I quickly pull back my pout but just frowning at hyung.

"But,hyung..I still want hyung by my side,"I pleaded while looking at hyung with my puppy eyes.

"Ok,ok...how about we sleep in the gues room?"KiKwang hyung give in .I knew hyung can't handle my aegyo.

*At the guest room*

I cuddled with KiKwang hyung in the guest room.It's not as warm as our room just now but with hyung beside me,I felt it's the warmest ever.I don't know why but I get along well with KiKwang hyung within all the members.Perhaps,we known each other for the longest time ever since we became trainee in JYPE.We use to have heart to heart talk and sharing secret.Sharing popcorn while watching scary movie in the midnight and hyung always the one hiding using my arm to cover him from watch those ghost pop out from the screen with a sudden shoots.And,that's how I get so close with hyung other than other hyungs.He even help me during my audition to get into CUBE Ent. after he move in to CUBE Ent.I was first very nervous and scare as if I fail for this time but luckily with some helps from KiKwang hyung I get in successfully.And,never expect we will be together again and debut in a same group.Every thing just like being fated.

He is my hyung.My only KiKwang hyung and I love to hang out with him.Maybe,this is call love but only is a love between brothers and never more.

*The next day,It's Christmas Eve*

Everyone get up and the other hyungs didn't ask where KiKwang hyung and i had gone last night.Even though,it's Christmas Eve,we still have a schedule today.We have to perform in Music Core and after that we had fanmeeting which known as 'BEAST For U'.This is not fair.Come on,it's Christmas Eve.But,I didnt sulk or blame much because we should get prepare of it as we are idols and not like others.And,not to mention that we became popular recently and that's why we have such a many schedule.It's so cold outside and B2uty still need to come to our fanmeet event in such a cold day.Perhaps,they will nedd a hot packs.

"Hyung,I'll prepare hot packs for B2uty,"I suggest myself and DooJoon hyung just nod.

I prepare a few of hot packs for B2uty and will give it away to B2uty during the fanmeet and MuCore.It will be hurt to see B2uty get sick because of coming to see us.

*After the fanmeet*

It's over now.The fanmeeting.I hope our fans will have fun with it.I caught in trap my all the hyungs and being punish to dance.It's quite stupid but I heard KiKwang hyung said 'y' with the mic.Does he teasing or what but this is so embarassing.I got prank again.As the maknae of the group,I always caught in trap by other hyungs.

After the end of the fanmeet,I didn't see KiKwang hyung around.I search for him everywhere ,but no sign of him.As I remember,KiKwang hyung didn't have any schedule for today as his ankle is still sprain.Where could he be and why is he so rush of it?

"YoSeob-hyung,do you see KiKwang hyung?"I ask YoSeob hyung who play around with his cellphone.

"Eh?KiKwang?I don't see him.I thought he is with you after the fanmeet end,"hyung shook his head and I continue to search for KiKwang hyung.

It's about 12 now and I want to be with hyung until it's Christmas day.I want to be the one who wish hyung first for this year Christmas.Suddenly,my cellphone nudge me in the pocket of my jeans.I took it out and it's a message from KiKwang hyung.

1 received message*

Come over to DooJoon's handmade of soccer field at the ground floor.

DooJoon hyung use to made a soccer field at the ground floor in order to make him easy to play soccer.he will grab us to play with him when he is free and even the manager-nim.Yet,why is it KiKwang hyung ask me to go down there?I take the elevator and go down to the ground floor only to find a person in red and a silver beard.Could it be what i think he is?No No No,it's can't be...Santa will not coming to town this year,I thought for myself when I reach at the ground floor and find out this weird things in red and silver beard.But,where's KiKwang hyung?He ask me to come down but I didn't see him around.

Out of the blue,the red things with silver beard approach to me while I'm keep on backing as I don't know who is it or what is it ?Who could that be pretending to be Santa in this late of night?ould it be some rascals?Oh no!"KiKwang hyung,where are you?"I managed to shout out as the mysterious stranger just walk and walk and I still didn't see his face with his dark .He walk towards while I'm backing until I hit the wall and shout out for help.

"It's me,Woonie,"I recognize this voice.The guy wearing Santa outfit come towards me and I look closer,I notice it's KiKwang hyung.

"Hyung,why are wearing like a Santa?'I ask and look at hyung from feet to head.

"Because I'm here for you,Woonie,"he said.

"For me?Then,where is the real Santa?"I want to see the real Santa instead of KiKwang Santa.

"Listen up,Santa bring me here.He said Im the present for you this year,"KiKwang hyung explain while taking off the silver beard that really look disgusted on hyung.Hyung is just hyung.

"Present?Hyung?You?"I don't understand it.

"Last night,after you dream of the nightmare,I have a dream of Santa.Santa told me that Woonie had been a  good kid this year and will bring a big present for you and that's chosen present is me.And,so I imitiate myself as Santa because Santa will not coming to town this year bringing you 'this' big present as it's already in front of you,"hyung explain it but this more like confessed than explaining.

"Hyung,you don't have to put Santa in for your confession.I had been in love with hyung for a long time but I just wasn't sure as if this call love or not.Since,hyung put an effort for it in this Christmas.Even without Santa Coming to town to give me the present.I,already have my present whih is just stand right in front of me,I love you,hyung,"I pull hyung in a hug and hug him tightly.

"I'm sorry ,Woonie but I try hard to comfort you after last night you say you dream that Santa is not Coming to Town this year and I'm so worry of you and that's why I figure out this stupid way that you look through it's an act for you just to make you happy,"hyung apologized but it's not his fault.At least he try to comfort me.

"It's okay,hyung,I love the way you are and you don't have to do anything to comfort me because seeing you had make me happy ,"I tfelt hyung move up his hand to my waist and wrapping around my waist.

"I love you too,Woonie.I had fallen with you during the JYPE trainee days when we start to have heart to heart talk,"hyung tighten his hug on me before he break ths hug and crash his lips on mine.I've been addicted with hyung's kiss for a while and this is how his lips feel like.

"So,Woonie,are you still sad about that Santa is not coming to town tonight at 12?"hyung break the kiss and face at me.

"No,I'm not because I think Santa had come to town and bringing me the greatest present ever for me,"I smile before lean in and give a light peck on hyung's lips and once again we are connected.

"Let's return to the dorm now.It's late and getting more cold now,"KiKwang hyung said while holding on my hand.It's felt warm when hyung holding my hand like this.We lace our fingers to gether and hold together while walking back to the dorm.Doesn't care if other hyungs will see it because I want to show the hyungs that I got the greatest present ever for this year Christmas.

I didn't cry,I didn't pout nor didn't run and Santa is coming to town this year by bringing me the greatest present ever for me.That present that won't being thrown like other toys when it get old but will be held until die.That special present is Lee Ki Kwang.

_____________________________

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM KIWOON!!!

HEHEHE...

THIS KIND OF FAIRY TALE BECAUSE THE MAKNAE BELIEVE IN SANTA..HEHEHE

STILL IT'S COME TO THE END OF MY TRI-SHOTS NOW..HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY IT...