WHITE CHRISTMAS [DOOSEOB]

Merry BEASTmas Day [SPECIAL CHRISTMAS EDITION OF TRI-SHOTS]

I'm dreaming of a white christmas,
just like the ones I used to know..

#The whole story is YoSeob's POV#

*15 Years ago*

"Eomma,why is it cold and it's all white outside?"I point outside as eomma pull up the blanket for me and ready to go to bed,"Is this the end of the world?Why is it white outside?It's cold and horrible outside?Is there snow monster coming to eat ,Seobbie?"eomma encircled my cheek using her thumb and chuckled.

Why is it eomma laugh? "Seobbie-ah it's snowing outside and that explain why is it cold and there's no such a monster in the world .Monster only live in cartoon world,"eomma explain as my eyes widened up with a look of 'oh,jinjja.No monster' .

"But why is it a white screen all over outside?Are they going to conquer us?"I notice eomma laugh this time.

"Our Seobbie got such a good imagination.It's not conquer us but it's white christmas today and that's why it's all white,"eomma rustle my hair above.

"Ah,eomma you're so clever,"I give a thumb up for eomma and she smile while pats my head,"Ok,it's late of night now.Little Seobbie can't stay up late you know later Mr.Claus won't give you present,"I pull up the blanket myself and quickly shut my eyes .I want my present from Santa Claus.

*15 years later*

I had grown to a man.I'm 21 now.And today it's just like 15 years ago.All surround with a white 'blanket' over the land.It's white Christmas today.I stay at the Beast dorm as it's snowing outside and it's cold.I stay in dorm to stay warm.It's White Christmas again and within this 15 years I spend my White Christmas with no one and this is kinda frustrating because looking at those who having a partner along with them during white Christmas.When will I got my White Christmas with the one I love? I thought for myself while sit near to the warming machine(idk what's that call).

"Seobbie-ah,do you have any 'date' tonight?"suddenly came DooJoon hyung from the room.

"Eh?Date?"I got shock with the word of 'date' from DooJoon hyung.Does he want to ask me for a date?In this white Christmas?This will be probably great if spend with hyung.Alright,I admit I have a crush on DooJoon hyung ever since we debut as a group.I can't get my eyes off from him.He is nice,great leader,kind-hearted,manly,hot,y,adorable,dorky for sometime(but I love him when he being dorky),have a derp face and everything about him just great.Yet,I know it's impossible for a guy and a guy to get together as hyung ever said that in an interview that his ideal girl is someone who is ,'captivates him first' and it's seem like I'm not his type.And,he always treat me as his 'grilfriend' in the group which really make me frustrating because it's just not a real one.Because of my cute and fragile figure,and so the members treat me as their ' girlfriend' in the group.This is quite frustrated to be treat like this.

"Seobbie~"DooJoon hyung waving his hand in front of me while calling my name to come back from the 'imagination' world.

"Ah?Ne?"I awake.

"I say do you have a 'date' tonight?If no I would like to ask you out,"DooJoon hyung continue.

"Ask me out?Do you mean with others?"I need to confirm it first.

"No,"he shook his head and lock his eyes at me,"I mean just the two of us.A date of two only.Just like other couple will do,"DooJoon hyung said seriously.

Does he mean it?Or he just joking again?I remember the last year Christmas he ask me out as well and I got a misunderstand of it that's a date just the two of us.I use the whole day to suit a suitable clothes for a date.However,when I go to the destination ,it's turn out to be a group party with other members.Is the worst moment ever as I dress myself with nice and pretty but then the other members ask as I'm going to date especially the maknae who love to tease me.It's embarassing.And now,hyung is asking me out again tonight just like last year.Is it a prank again?Oh,please no,I can't bear with it anymore.

"The two of us?Do you mean it,hyung?No other members?"I still need to confirm it.

Hyung lock his eyes at me and lean closer and closer and I just move back and back until I hit on the wall.He hover me,"It's a white Christmas and I want to spend with you.Only you~,"The last word send me down chill as hyung whisper it into my ear and I blush.

"Are you blushing,Seobbie?"DooJoon hyung move away from lean closer at me and notice my redden face.

I shook my head immediately,"Ani~Ani~,"I repeat it again and again.

"O-okay,I'll see you tonight then,"DooJoon hyung got up and walk away and leaving me blushing like a dumb there.How can I be that embarassing in front of DooDoo Hyung?Yang YoSeob,You're so stupid,I slap at my self on the head side.

*The night had come*

Should I go or not?I thought for myself.I still didn't change my clothes yet.I'm still doubting what to wear.What if it's another rprank again?I really can't bear with it anymore.However,when hyung said it ,it's seem so serious and he even lean closer to me and whisper to my ear only me that he want to spend the night with me.Ah,Yang YoSeob,ppali figure it out before the clock point at twelve.

Doo had stated the time and location to me through send message to me.It's 7 o' clock at La'Sfera the high class restaurant.the only restaurant in Seoul which sell pasta in the highest prices.DooJoon hyung is such a generous person for spend me at that high class restaurant.If I didn't go,hyung will be totally disappointed with me and hate me.Go or not?

*At the restaurant*

Finally,Yang YoSeob,you made up your mind to come,huh?What if it's prank again?Aigoo,you such a babo like dumbkwang,I thought for myself as I stand in front of the restaurant and slapping myself as I realized the waitress who job as open the door for the customers look at me.Okay,this is stupid.She might think I'm crazy.An idol became crazy and slapping himself in front of La'Sfera will be in the headline for tomorrow.

"Ah,Seoobie,you came,"I heard a voice from a few inches from me before I can recognize the voice,it's DooJoon hyung as I turn around and notice he had came.

"I thought I'm late and you're late than me,"I said,DooJoon hyung link his arm around my shoulder.

"Ah,I'm actually will be earlier but then I go to get a gift from the nearby shop.The cashier is such a bother.I think she is new as she return my extra money so slow.Aigoo,really stupid.Ah,don't talk in here.Let's go inside.It's getting more cold now,"DooJoon hyung grab my hand along with him and we walk in.

Wae?Why is he holding my hand like this?People will misunderstand.And he will be criticized by the public.I try to pull my hand back from him but he grip on it tightly.

The waiter show us the seat and we have a seat and start to order something to eat.While waiting for the food to come.As this is a high class restaurant and so it's quite slow.We have been to one before in England during our promotion there.DooJoon hyung break the silence,

"Seobbie-ah,what do you think about me?"wait what kind of question is this?This sound like confessing.I watch this a drama before.A lot of it that a guy will ask a same question like hyung ask .And the girl will answer that the guy is nice,kind and confess all of it directly.And then,the guy will take his hand and said will you become my girlfriend?I thought for myself.But wait,isn't it hyung is straight and he is interest with girl not guy like me.This shouldn't be it.Maybe hyung just asking it as we don't come out with any topics.Yes,that's it.You're such a genius,Yang YoSeob,I smile for my genius thought.

"Are you okay,Seobbie?"once again hyung wave his hand in front of me and wave away the 'imagination' world.

"Ah,nothing.I just thinking what's the good from you.Let's see,hyung you are nice a good leader and I think you'll be a very good boyfriend for a girl so don't worry a girl with you will be so lucky,"I smiled and covering the hurt that I don't want to imagine of as if hyung really have a girlfriend and leaving me behind.

"Do you think that 'special' person will love me like I love that 'special' person?"he said ,my heart ache.So,that's it.Hyung have someone he love and will leave Seobbie forever.I bet it will be GaYoon   or maybe G.Na noona.

"Ne,sure she will,"I said it with low voice and lift my head down.i can't bear the hurt in my heart in thsi white Christmas.I thought it will be a great night ever but it's turn out to be the worst night ever.Perhaps,DooJoon hyung is not that 'special' person for me in this White Christmas and I shouldn't waste time spend it with him anymore.Eomma told me that a White Christmas should be celebrate with the one you think it's special for you and the one who think you're special for him/her too.And,now I realized DooJoon hyung doesn't love me.I'm not the 'special' one for him and he is the ' special' one for me.But what the use as if he is not.Eomma said that this will not work out.I should just go home and turn on the television and spend the white Christmas in front of the TV  again this year.

"Seobbie-ah,I'm thinking-"before hyung can finish his sentence,I interrupt by stood up and bow.

"I'm sorry hyung but I felt unwell.I won't return to the dorm.I will just go back to my house.My own house,"I can't sit there and continue listen if hyung continue to tell me more about his 'special' person.I bow before I leave.I can't face hyung in front of me because I'm shedding in tears right now.

I ran to the door and the waitress open the door for me and said,' Come again next time' the voice just fade away when the door close.I walk and walk in the street while it's snowing and it's allw hite just like 15 years ago.It's cold and I'm shivering even though I wear a thick clothes.Eomma,Seoobie can't find any 'sepcial' person in this year White Christmas again.It's still the same as the last few years.Eomma,will Seobbie really discover the 'special' person in next year White Christmas again?I thought for myself while walking alone at the street and all of the people having a partner and pairing up just like the last few years.Maybe,I should stay at home.

I walk to the nearby park.The park is always green but it's turn to be white tonight because of the snowing.The bench is cover with thick snow.I wipe it away before I sit back while hugging myself to give some warmth to myself.Seobbie,youd id a very good job.With leaving like that,hyung won't figure out that I crush on him before.I coaxing myself.

"You will get even unwell if you stay up at here,"a familiar voice come from behind.Before I can turn around to notice who is it,I felt a pair of strong arm wrapp around me.

I'm thinking of struggle from getting out from the grip as I thought it's some rascal or ert before i realized the voice ,it's DooJoon hyung.

"Why are you leaving just right away just now?Do You know how worry I am?"DooJoon hyung muttered while still wrap his arm around me and rest his head on my shoulder .I still didn't get to turn around to face to face him.

"I-I-Hyung,you can't do this.What if your 'special ' one see you being that close with me?"my heart sink again when talking about hyung's 'special' one.

"I don't care.My noona use to tell me that a White Christmas should be spend with the one you love and it will became more special and more pure and white just like the snow when I'm little.I don't understand it back at that time but now I do.Because the 'special ' one I need is just right in my embrace now.I love you,Seobbe.Will you become mine?"He loosen his grip and I manage to turn around to face him.Did he just said that White Christmas should be spend with the one you love?This is another version of theory about White Christmas.It's a little bit different from what's eomma had told me.

"But hyung-I thought that-you-,"before I can done my sentece,hyung's lips had connect with mine.It's send heat to my body that warm me up from the coldness.It's so warm that I can't describe it.

"Kissing the one you love during White Christmas will make the couple to be together forever with joy and happiness.This is a theory from me,"hyung break the kiss and smile while holding me closer to him by wrapping his arm on my waist.I lean closer while give a light peck for hyung on his lips,"I love you,hyung."

We broke the hug from each other but we still connect with each other by holding hand."Here,this is for you,"hyung handed a small red box on my hand.

"What is it?"I opened up the red box and found out a ring.It's nothing special but only some ordinary ring,"Ring?"

"Ne,you see,"hyung hold out his hand and showing me his ring finger to me and it's a same ring on it.Hyung is wearing a same ring that he give it to me.

"It's same,"I said.

"Ne,and if you turn to the back of the ring,you'll see this,"he point at the back of the ring.There's some word ,wait no,it's a date,today date,"It's a date of when we both finally being together.It's a memorable day in this White Christmas."DooJoonie take the ring from me and then put it through my ring finger.

"I want you to remember this White Christmas,"DooJoonie added.

I hug him tightly after he put the ring on me,"Ne,I will."

I'm use to dream of white Christmas just like the one I use to  know and I finally not dreaming anymore but come true.

_____________________________________________

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM DOOSEOB!!