Salad Tossing

Inexplicably Charming // A Jongyu Oneshot Series

Jonghyun can't help being short.

Rating ; pg- 13 (ual situations)

Content ; domestic!Jongyu, neck kisses

Based on this prompt ; 

Imagine Person B being at least a few inches taller than Person A, and them teasingly holding something above Person A’s head so they can’t reach, until Person A stands on their tiptoes and starts biting and on Person B’s neck.

 

Just an fyi I rlly at writing kissing scenes ahbjhjeiwu so yeah sorry if this

 

 

 

“Jinki, can you get the plates from the cabinet? I can’t reach.”

 

Jonghyun haphazardly rocked back and forth on his toes, attempting to reach for the cabinet in front of him. If he was only a few inches taller, things would’ve been so much easier...

 

Jinki glanced over his shoulder, setting his knife down. He’d been chopping up vegetables for a salad, while humming odd tunes under his breath. Jonghyun liked when his boyfriend cooked- he looked homely and cozy. He also made a decent meal, and that was always a plus.

 

“I’m only a few inches taller than you; if you can’t reach it I doubt I’ll be able to.”

 

The younger pouted. “Those inches have to count for something though, right?” he lazily reached out towards the cabinet with no avail, “Please, Jinki.”

 

The elder sighed with an air of faux annoyance, leaving his station at the counter and joining the younger. He only had to raise himself slightly on his toes in order to reach the glass plates, and was able to grab them easily.

 

“Thank you so mu-”

 

Suddenly, the plates were no longer in Jonghyun’s eye level and instead dangling above his head. Jinki was smirking, swinging them back and forth slowly.

 

“Try and get them.” the elder muttered, eyeing his boyfriend mischievously.

 

Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows and frowned. “Jinki,” he whined, “Let’s just get the plates on the table so we can have dinner.”

 

Yet even with the younger’s protests, Jinki remained still; the plates remaining right above his head.

 

“You’re not gonna quit until I reach them, are you?”

 

The elder shook his head, shooting him a teasing smile.

 

Jonghyun studied his boyfriend for a second, before rising onto his toes, leaning into Jinki’s neck, and placing a soft kiss on the smooth skin. Jinki’s eyes widened, blood beginning to boil.

 

More kisses continued to be peppered onto the expanse of his neck, each more intimate than the last. Abruptly, he then began to alternate between the kisses and small bites, causing Jinki to in a breath and bite his lip.

 

A slight groan escaped from the elder as Jonghyun began to mark his skin, taking turns between biting and on his neck. Small red marks began to bloom like roses across the expanse of skin, and Jinki shook.

 

“So cute.” the younger mumbled as he took a breath and regarded his work before leaning back in. Jinki’s heart was hammering in his chest with every kiss, and he couldn’t help the small whimpers that continued to pour out of him.

 

Jonghyun had the nerve to lean down and dart his tongue across Jinki’s collarbone, and this was Jinki’s final straw. He roughly set the plates down on the countertop before gripping the younger’s hips, pressing their mouths together hard. Jonghyun smiled into the kiss, submitting to Jinki’s intense grip.

 

The elder awkwardly repositioned the two of them after coming apart for air, pressing Jonghyun into the counter. He rubbed circles into the younger’s hips, causing him to let out a nearly inaudible gasp.

 

Jinki smirked as he now was the one to lean into Jonghyun’s neck, however, just as he was about to start, he was seemingly interrupted.

 

“Thanks for the plates, Jinki.”

 

Jonghyun cast a knowing glance his way, devoid of all the passion and lust shown just a few minutes ago. The plates were now in his hand. Jinki grit his teeth.

 

“Ah Jinki, you’re so cute,” the younger giggled, placing a quick peck on his nose, “I’m sorry for tricking you.”

 

The elder shook his head, squeezing his boyfriend’s hand. “You outsmarted me,” he deadpanned, “So I’ll give you that.”

 

A smile splayed across the younger’s lips. “I’ll gladly take it.” he took a glance over Jinki’s shoulder before freezing.

“J-jinki, the pasta’s boiling over!”