Handsome Chanyeol

Byun Baekhyun Loves Handsome Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


My name is Byun Baekhyun. I am in the grade of kindergarten. My room is named Room Twelve. I have two bestest friends in that place.

One of the is Luhan. He is way beautifuller than me. That's because his baba buys him fancy dresses. I don't understand why, though. Dresses are for girls only, no? Are boys allowed to wear dresses too? If so, I would like to wear dresses so I can be pretty like Luhannie, too!

My other friend is named Kyungsoo. Me and that Kyungsoo ride the school bus together. He has my favorite kind of lips. It is called heart-shaped, says he. 

That Kyungsoo is the fastest runner in all kindergarten. He wins me at all of our races. I am a good sport about it. Except for sometimes I call him the name of cheater pants.

Me and that Kyungsoo and Luhan play horses together before school. Horses is when you gallop. And trot. And snort. I am Brownie. Luhan is Blackie. Kyungsoo is Yellowie.

Only today, me and that Kyungsoo couldn't find Luhan anywhere.

We looked all over the place for him.

"Darn it," I said. "Now we can't play horses that good. 'Cause two horses isn't a fun as three horses."

"Maybe he's just late," Said that Kyungsoo. "Or else maybe something were wrong at his house."

I tapped on my chin, very thinking.

"Yes," I said. "Maybe his grampa brought a parrot to his house. And Luhan was getting dressed for school. And then the parrot flew into his room. And the parrot got all tangled up in his hair. And so his grampa had to call 911. And a real live fireman came to her house. And he cut the parrot out of his hair with scissors. Only that left a teeny baldy spot. But guess what? If you wear a beanie, nobody can even tell the difference."

That Kyungsoo looked curious at my beanie.

I did a gulp.

"Yeah, only pretend I didn't even tell you that," I said very soft.

After that, me and that Kyungsoo looked for Luhan some more. 

And guess what? I spotted him! That's what!

"HEY KYUNGSOO! I SEE HIM! I SEE LUHAN! HE IS RUNNING PAST THE WATER FOUNTAIN!"

That Kyungsoo spotted h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter