The Broccoli Adventure - Part 1 -

Can't Stop The Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Yellow. Pink. Orange. White.

Beautiful, yes, beautiful was the right word to describe what he saw. It was stunning.

Everywhere his eyes wandered he saw a variety of everything beautiful in this world, if it even was mother earth he was on right now. His wondering orbs caught sight of a field of flowers in all kinds, shapes and colors possible. His ears perceived the twinkling sound of chirping birds and the rustling of leaves. His nose was highly aware of the strawberry like smell mixed with that of cherry blossoms. His skin was got covered with feather light touches, though, he couldn’t quite detect where they came from.

 

But that didn’t matter. 

 

All that mattered was that sweet and warm feeling of being safe and loved, held in the arms of perfection itself and being swayed with the ease of intimacy.

 

Was it heaven?

 

A soft hum made its way to his ears and sung him a lullaby of freedom, love and felicity. It was as if he was familiar with it, as if he had experienced this sensation before. 

But he didn’t care and closed his eyes instead, the beauty around him was astonishing but everything he was experiencing at this moment was a bit overwhelming, lovely, but too much for someone as lacking and distressed as him. Though, he had to admit, he couldn’t care less about his flaws right now with the bliss that engulfed him in a steady comfort.

 

 

~I love you, I love you, my sweetheart, I love you~

 

 

Was he the only one here? Was there no one else?

 

 

~I love you~

 

 

It was okay, he didn’t feel lonely, he wasn’t alone. He would never be alone.

 

 

 

„I love you, Jiyongie, I love you~“

 

His eyes fluttered open with ease, not heavily nor drowsy, no, they felt rested and light like he had been awake for some time already. They found a pair of deer like sparkling orbs almost immediately, staring back at him with a glistering shine in them as if all that truly mattered was him.

 

„Good morning, precious.“ Murmured the man lying opposite of him gently, soft like velvet and warm like his embrace as his arms were wrapped around Jiyong’s body like a blanket.

 

„Morning.“ He beamed and pressed an innocent peck on his boyfriend’s lips. 

 

They had spent a beautiful night with each other, sharing their first time, taking a relaxing bath together, lying in bed snuggled up and telling funny stories while stealing kisses in between. It felt surreal, like a dream.

 

Seungri. 

 

That gorgeous man was his boyfriend and Jiyong couldn’t be happier. They weren’t like other couples, how could they be with both of them being male and one of them being an idol? But it was alright, he knew it would be difficult and in the end it still was somewhat easy: Because nothing had been ever easier to Jiyong than loving Seungri.

 

„Wanna have breakfast?“ The younger asked and rolled on top of him.

„I’d love to. What would you like to eat?“

„Mmh, I thought…“

 

Seungri closed his eyes and captured his boyfriend’s plump lips yet again, lazily and nibbling before he freed them to let his own wander along the older’s jaw and neck.

 

„I could make us something sweet maybe.“ He said in between the little pecks and it was driving Jiyong crazy because he looked so incredibly hot.

„Yes please.“

 

With a last kiss the kindergarten teacher separated himself from his victim and moved to sit up before he kind of stumbled out of bed ungracefully. Somehow it reminded Jiyong of the evening prior.

 

„You put on your boxer shorts over night?“ He asked the younger rather puzzled when he studied said one’s body, he hadn’t even noticed.

„Ah, yeah, I don’t like it when my is dangling between my legs, flopping about uncontrollably.“

„… Are you serious?“

„Yes?“

 

Jiyong burst out laughing. Never in his life had he heard another dude saying he didn’t like being free down there, not that it was a regular topic, but if Jiyong wasn’t mistaken every guy preferred to not wear some tight shorts, especially after spending the night with a lover. Well, apparently everyone but Seungri. Or it was just Jiyong who liked his ’flopping about’.

 

„I guess it’s different for everybody, I don’t really mind staying .“ He grinned and Seungri smirked in return.

„Oh, believe me, if you want to do that I won’t complain.“

„I would be highly offended if you did.“

„Don’t worry.“

 

Seungri winked and exited the bedroom with Jiyong’s eyes glued to his . It was a shame that he was wearing his boxers but it still looked great, even with the dark fabric covering the the other’s prized possession, the outlines, in the back as well as in the front, didn’t leave that much to the imagination anyway.

 

In the end the idol wore some sweatpants after all, he didn’t mind walking around but for some reason he felt that it was awkward with Schnookums around. 

 

When he entered the kitchen he watched Seungri preparing a cup of coffee and a cup of hot chocolate for them, with his attractive and muscular backside facing Jiyong. The younger’s black silky hair was sticking up in all possible directions and despite looking so damn alluring he also looked like a kid, at least if you didn’t consider his body.

 

„You don’t want coffee?“ He asked his busy boyfriend as said one poured milk in his cup.

„Rather than not wanting coffee, I don’t like it, it’s too bitter and ew.“

„You don’t like coffee?! How come this never came up in a conversation? Shouldn’t I know about things like that?“

„I guess, I don’t know, now you know?“ Seungri laughed at the disbelieving reaction of the older, he seemed so shocked by the revelation that he couldn’t even close his mouth. The taller man didn’t know that such a simple fact could be that surprising to him.

„Well, yeah. Good to know.“

 

With a slight pout, his lips puckered a bit, Seungri set down the spoon as he seemingly contemplated something. What, Jiyong couldn’t tell for his boyfriend decided to think in silence until he finally turned to look at the older with determination. Jiyong didn’t know what he had expected, he thought it would be something important, something serious perhaps because his boyfriend had looked so torn, ah, he never seemed to learn.

 

„Jiyong, I think I might want to eat cereal.“

„…Excuse me?“ The rapper did understand him but he just didn’t expect that.

„Do you have cereal here?“

„Err, yes, I think I do let me check.“

 

The blonde walked to his storage room, not uttering a word, and when he opened he door and looked for the box of what ever kind of cereal he thought he must’ve still had somewhere in there he could only shake his head. 

Seungri was so random.

 

„Ah. There it is.“ He spotted the colorful box and snatched it before he returned to his smiling boyfriend. „Are those alright?“ He asked and Seungri nodded delightfully.

„Yes! Thanks honey! Is it okay for you though? I can still make you pancakes or whatever you would like to eat. I was just craving this.“

„No no, it’s alright, I like them too.“ Jiyong grinned and watched the younger happily taking the box from him. His expression changed though when he looked at the content.

„Oh my god! Jiyongie!“ He yelled as he opened the packaging and nearly dropped it in the process.

„What?!“ The idol exclaimed, and looked inside as well but couldn’t spot anything in there despite the cereal. Were they expired? Did he see something like a spider in there?! ! Ew! Hopefully not!

„Those are my favorites! The multicolored ones! AND! It’s the one with a toy somewhere in the box!“

 

Jiyong gaped at the younger and let his hands, which were gripping onto Seungri’s arms, fall to his sides in defeat. Don’t forget that this is Seungri He told himself. He isn’t like other’s.

 

„That’s because those are especially for children.“

„Yes! And that’s why I love them so much! Oh my god, I wonder what toy is inside!“

 

Seungri, being beauty and grace himself, just stuck his hand inside it and started feeling for the little object that was somewhere hidden between the little crunchy loops that probably only consisted of sugar, until he stopped in his tracks and clicked with his tongue.

 

„Found it!“

 

The adult man with a rather muscular body and dressed in boxer shorts only being the attractive little he was, pulled his hand out, throwing the cereal all over the kitchen floor, and presented his new possession to his speechless boyfriend, who, by the way, stared at him with his mouth wide open.

 

„Aww, hyung, look. It’s a key chain in the shape of a duck, isn’t it super cute?“

„Uhm, yes, really cute.“ The rapper found his voice again after being frozen in his spot just gawking at his lover being excited over a kids toy.

„You know, since you gave me an adorable key chain already, I will be so kind and give this one to you.“

„…Thank you? It was mine to begin with though because I bought the box and-“

„You’re welcome!“ Seungri beamed and proceeded to clean up the floor quickly before he took h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter