Jealous?

Selfishness Only Comes With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When someone else is looking at your man, making fun of your man, making your man look like a useless person, trying to boss around…. The feeling when all of these happening, the rage, the hatred, the urge to slap that person hard, were very much foreign to Jimin.

What is it called?

Jealousy?

Protectiveness?

Selfishness? Because only you can do that to your man

Is it normal?

Jimin didn’t know. She didn’t know what it is.

It was the first time she’s going through such a thing. She didn’t want to mention about these feelings to Minseok.

I don’t want to upset him. What will he think when I said that?

It was during one of their lectures, this girl, Y, as her friends say, who was a friend of Minseok from the beginning, who just got out of a relationship after having a hard time and having trouble with her so called friends sat next to him. Of course Jimin didn’t mind. She also wanted to help that girl because she pitied her and helping others is something she enjoys.

But what if Minseok ignores her all the time and talk with that girl only even though Minseok is sitting next to Jimin when she had a lot to tell him?

Not a single word. Just put his hand on her thigh.

Jimin didn’t like it. She didn’t like it at all.

Sure he can talk with her. But I’m here too. Something….

But no…. he doesn’t even want to look at my notes because he can look from her.

Oh it. I don’t care. Be strong Jimin. Just focus on the lecture and mind your own business.

That day she left without uttering a word to Minseok, even though when he asked whether she’s okay she replied with a hum.

Jimin is a daydreamer and an over thinker. On the way home, she was thinking about all the possibilities of Minseok to be with that girl.

                                                            ***********************

“Jimin can you come over today for lunch?” Jimin went to Minseok’s place because of his mom’s request.

Out of nowhere the girl she wants to see the least comes with her family. Y.

What is she doing here? Why are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter