Precious time with precious person

Love or Sympathy

Song ji hyo woke up quite late that morning. She slowly opened her eyes while still lying on the bed.

'Am i missing something? Why do i feel so peaceful today?' She yawned. 'Wait,.. i don't feel like throwing up today! Wow..my morning sickness is gone.. Thank God!!' She thankfuly laughed. 'You're such a good baby, today aren't you?' She put her hand on her tummy before she felt another pair of hands wrapped around her body.

'Maybe because i'm here? You were sleeping like a baby'. A familiar voice and smell were detected, and realized there's someone behind her, she turned around and saw Soo hyun smiled lovingly to her.

 

'I'm home, love'. She hugged her tightly after cornfirmed that the voice belongs to her husband to feel his scent. 

'Looks like you missed me more..hey, carefull not to break my bones.. I left you just for a few weeks and you were getting stronger'. He .

'Maybe because there are two people hugging you right now. How dare you left me after you made love to me, huh?'. 

'Yeah, i know it's my fault. I had to bribe Hyorin to let me in just now..' 

She laughed with that lousy joke and Soo hyun couldn't hide his feelings anymore and kissed her lips. 'Yah, i haven't brush my teeth yet'. She put her hands on to avoid getting kiss by him again.

'I don't care..your lips taste like strawberry to me'. He pouted.

'That's because i ate strawberries, last night'. She got up from the bed and went to the toilet.

'Don't leave me here all alone...please come back here with me'. He patted the pillow beside him.

'Nope..it's late already and i know you didn't take your breakfast yet. You can rest if you want to..i know you're tired'.

'I'm not tired at all after seeing you. Come on, love. I want to cuddle'. 

Ji hyo could only smiled at his reaction. 'No..it's already noon. Stop being so childish, Mr Kim'.

'Alright, alright, noona.. I'll just cuddle this pillow of yours'. He sulked.

She sighed looking at his behavior. 'Okay, but you only have one hour..you big boy'. 

'I knew i would win..i will always be your boy, forever'. He laughed, lifted her bridal style and put her at the bed once again.

'I can feel a baby bump already'. He teased while his hand on her flat tummy.

'Yah, it's only a month old..are you saying i'm getting fat?'. She started to get angry. 

'What? Of course not. You're amazing to me. No matter what shape you're in'. 

They cuddled and finally fell asleep together until someone knocked on the door. Ji hyo slowly got up and opened the door and Hyorin smiled infront of her. 

'Sorry for interrupting but it's time for you to have your special juice. She handed her a glass of thick green juice. Ji hyo whined.'But it tastes awful'.

'No excuse, Miss..it's good for the baby. Besides, you should eat something now since it's already 2 p.m. i've already made your lunch'. 

'Oh thanks, Hyorin. I'm so hungry right now. We'll come right after we take the shower'.

 

*During lunch*

Soo hyun: ji hyo, can i ask you something? 

Ji hyo: does Hyorin think we are goats or what? 

Ji hyo chuckled. Infront of them were 3 different kinds of dishes that made up mostly from vegetables, healthy mashed potatoes and one dish with salmon in it. 

'You have to get used to it..i've been dealing with this food for almost 2 weeks and it makes me cry everytime. She even made me a list of healthy food for pregnant woman'. She whispered to him afraid if Hyorin might hear her.

Soo hyun started to taste the food and he stopped after the first bite. 

 

'It's good..you should try it'. He lied to her.

'Yuck..it's not good at all. You liar!'. She was angry.

 

Both of them lost their appetite to eat when suddenly Hyo rin came and forced both of them to finish it before she lectured the couple about the importance of healthy food for a baby. 

'But, but i'm not pwegnant why do i have to eat these kind of- '. Soo hyun whined while shoving the salad into his mouth and stopped when Hyorin glared at him.

'You need to encourage your wife to eat this kind of food. Both of you need to endure this only for 9 months'. She nagged the parents-to-be.

'Wow, she's worse than a mother in law'. He murmured under his breath.

*after finished the lunch*

Soo hyun was watching the television infront in the living room when Ji hyo came with two glasses of milk in her hands. She immediately laid down beside him and put her head on his chest as a pillow. 

 

​​​​​

'You didn't tell me how did you come here so fast? You called me last night and then popped up infront of me this morning'. 

'I came from Paris..after finished my new movie promotion yesterday my schedule is free until the day after tomorrow. So i took the first flight just to see my girl. And my baby of course'.

'Do you prefer a boy or a girl?'. She asked while playing with his shirt.

'If he's a boy, then i have to fight with him to win your heart and if she's a girl, you'll have to fight with her to be my number one girl. So, i don't mind with his or her as long as they're healthy. And now, since both of us are free, let's go shopping'. He got up and pulled Ji hyo's hand. 

'Can't we go another day? I don't feel like going outside today. It's too cold'. Ji hyo whined.

'Oh, come on, I can warm you up. I have body temperature of a wolf'. He lifted his shirt to show his irrestible abs.

'Showing off..'. ji hyo said and came closer to see his abs and suddenly..

'Arrgghh!! What are you doing? You bit me?!'. He rolled on the floor in pain while Ji hyo laughed and went straight to the bedroom. 

'I forgot you're Mong Ji..the bird that bites'. He tried to catch her to the room but it was already too late since she was already in the bathroom.

'You can't run away from me, Mong Ji..i'll always be here to catch you'. He raised his voice to make sure she could hear him. 

' I should've come home sooner'. He mumbled to himself while still smiling.