New life

Love or Sympathy

*the next day*

Soo hyun arrived in New York, the place he had been before with his dad a few years ago. This is the place where his mother was born and raised. His mother also the one that taught him to speak in English. He remembered about a house they used to live in everytime school break so he decided to go there. Even though he had been there before, he still felt quite lost since this is the first time he went to New York alone. He slowly searched a way out of the airport and decided to take a taxi there but suddenly a man approached.

'Mr, may i help you?'. The stranger asked.

'Oh, i want to go to this place'. He showed him the address of the house.

That man looked at the address and smiled. 'I live nearby this house, so i think i can take you there'. 

'It's okay, i can just take a cab..i don't want to bother you'. He politely declined the offer.

'It's not a problem at all, i'm going home as well so, let's go'. That man took his hand and brought Soo hyun to his car.

'By the way, i'm Daniel Hiddleston. You can call me Dan but never call me Danny. I really hate that'. He chuckled

'I'm Soo hyun.Kim soo hyun.. Just call me Soo hyun'.

'So, Soo hyun..do you live here or in Seoul? actually we were in the same flight earlier. 

'I lived in Seoul but there's something happened there, so i want to build a new life here. So, what did you do in Seoul?'. 

'Oh, i'm sorry for asking that..by the way, i'm a movie director. So i went to Seoul for filming. It's my first film since i graduated from Havard, so i don't know if it will turn out good or not but i'll try my best'. He felt nervous everytime he think about the movie.

'Trust me, it will be good'. Soo hyun encouraged him.

'Thanks, Soo hyun..and now we're arrived. Welcome to your new home'. He said and brought Soo hyun inside the house.

'Luckily the house is still in good condition..just need to be cleaned a little bit'. He said while wandering around the house. Actually, it's quite beautiful, you know'. He added.

'Really? I think i should start cleaning, then..' Soo hyun said.

'Let me help you!. Dan shouted from the kitchen. 'Besides, i have cleaning tools so you don't have to buy it'.

'Alright then'. And they started cleaning the house and finished it earlier than they expected. 'Wow, it's so beautiful after it is cleaned..and smells good too'. Dan said and laid on the sofa and suddenly Soo hyun's tummy made a loud sound.

'Wow, that's so loud! Let's grab some pizza then'. They laughed and called pizza delivery.

 

 


 

The cast of Running Man were having a dinner and joking around happily and the only one that stayed quiet was Ji hyo. Jae suk came closer to her and patted her head. 'Ji hyo, are you alright?'. He suddenly asked.

'I'm fine, oppa..just a little bit tired'. 

'Don't you want to find him? Jae suk looked at her. He was synpathy towards his little sister.

'But where, Oppa? Even if i can find him, i don't think he wants to be with me anymore..he's gone..'.

'He told me that he will come home if he's ready..so, i think he needs some time to be alone right now..you need to live your life, Ji hyo..if both of you are really meant for each other, you will meet him one day'. Ji hyo smiled and hugged Jae suk. 'Thanks for being here, Oppa'. She cried on his chest.


 

Dan and Soo hyun were eating the pizza when Dan suddenly asked.

'So, what are you gonna do for living? You need to find a job, though..'

'Don't know..i don't think about that yet..i will search for a job tomorrow'.

'I got an idea..i'll go to L.A tomorrow..why don't you come with me? I will introduce you to my co workers..you can be an extra in my movie if you like'. Dan said while still eating the pizza.

'I don't mind..any work will do as long as i can be paid..i don't have much money left'. 


 

Jae suk drove Ji hyo home since she was still depressed about her relationship with Soo hyun.

'Good night, Ji hyo. Take a shower and sleep, alright? And please charge your phone..if anything happen just call me..i'll be right here as soon as possible. Do you hear me? Don't open the door for strangers'. Jae suk nagged.

'Alright, alright oppa..i know..do you think i'm a child?'. Ji hyo sighed and waved to him.

Ji hyo opened the door and suddenly she got a text mesage from Bo lin.

"Ji hyo, can we meet? There's something i want to tell you. Meet me at Starbucks".

She sighed. Deep down her heart, she knew what Bo lin wanted to tell.

"I'll be there in 5 minutes".

*Starbucks*

'How are you,ji...'

'Just straight to the point, i'm tired, i want to sleep so please hurry up'. Ji hyo interrupted.

'I know this is not the right time..and i know it was my fault, but my love towards you is sincere. I want to make you mine'. He pulled out a ring box.

Ji hyo wanted to push the box away from her but the people around them started to gathered. 

'Accept him, Ji hyo!!!' One of the croud said.

Ji hyo smiled bitterly. 'You're doing this on purpose right? Alright then, if this is what you want..if this is what everyone want, i'll accept it. But you still remember what i said the other day, right? I will always be Soo hyun's wife. I won't divorce him but i'll pretend to be your wife infront of other people. Just like we do on the show'.

'If this is my punishment, i'll accept it..i love you so much, Ji hyo'. He held her hand with determination while Ji hyo was holding herself from crying. 

 

It has been a few months since Soo hyun left Seoul and built new life in New York. His life was better but empty. He missed Ji hyo so much but, after he heard the news about Bo lin proposed Ji hyo, he didn't manage to call her. 

'I swear i'll be back when i'm ready and make you mine again..just wait for me..i won't let you go. I love you so much, ji hyo'. 


 

*3 years later* 

It has been years since Ji hyo searched for Soo hyun. She went to New York, Japan and even Dubai but dissapointed. 

It was still early in the morning when she woke up. It was hard for her to continue sleeping so she decided to jog for a while at the park. She changed the clothes, grabbed the ipod and went outside.

'You don't want to have a breakfast, Miss? I made you a pancake'. Her maid smiled.

'Alright, then. She sat down and looked at the pancake and smiled. 'Soo hyun used to love pancake'. She suddenly spoke his name. 'Do you missed him, Miss?...Actually, miss i think i saw him on..' Unfortunately, she was interrupted by Ji hyo's phone call.

'Hello? Oh, Oppa..i'm having a breakfast right now. You want to see me? Alright, then..see you at 10'. She hung up.

'Sorry,what did you say, Hyo rin? Jae suk oppa called he wants to meet me'.

'It's nothing, Miss. Eat your pancake, it's getting cold'. 

 

She has been jogged for almost an hour and felt very thirsty, so she went to a convenience store to buy a mineral water.

 'Welcome'. The worker said with a beautiful smile plastered on her young face.

Ji hyo took a water bottle from the fridge and went to pay for it when suddenly her eyes saw a familiar face on a magazine's cover.

                   Kim soo hyun is the highest paid actor 

                   

Hollywood actor, Kim Soo hyun is now officially the most highest paid actor. Today, an article from Forbes included Kim soo hyun as one of the celebrities that receives 83 million US dollars for a movie. Closely followed behind is the Iron Man actor, Robert Downey Jr. The actor who became popular after being cast in popular movie franchises, Claymore and other movies as well, also claimed a spot as one of the most influential celebrities in the world.

 

Ji hyo felt her world was spinning arround. 'I must be dreaming..it can't be true..this is not him..but, his name and face..it's real, he is my Soo hyun. He looks so different'. 

' Miss, do you want to buy it? Oh my God!! You're Song Ji hyo'. The girl at the cashier said excitedly.

Ji hyo grabbed the magazine, paid for it and immediately went to her house. She took the car keys and called Jae suk right away.

'Jae suk oppa, i need to see you right now! Urgent!'. She drove her car to the destination hurriedly.

'You found out about him, aren't you?'. Jae suk asked before she could even take a sit.

She put the magazine down at the table infront of him and stared at his face. 'What??' He asked innocently.

'Do you owe me an explanation??'. 

'What? No, i didn't know anything about this, ji hyo. I found out about it this morning and that's why i wanted to meet you. But, he's a famous celebrity, how come we didn't know about him?? You're really are Mong Ji '.

'You know that i'm not into Hollywood that much, Oppa. I've been searching for him all this time and never crossed my mind that he would become such a famous actor. He could see now, oppa'.

'Do you want to see him? I know you missed him so much'.

'I don't think so...he's happy without me now. I'm just part of his memory'. She cried in silent.