05/ TEASER 01

महिला गिरोह -- Girl Gang -- AOMG first girl group [HIATUS]
teaser
Girl Gang
applyfic
570 ? 142
In one of the practice room of the AOMG building , around five in the afternoon , you could hear loud music laughter and shouting . It was none other than the AOMG girls trainee , with the idea to practice they came here , but soon after they were watching a video of Beyonce and all dancing with her , sweat was rolling down their forehead , two of the girl had even taken off their shirt leaving only they sport bra on . While others we're singing with queen B , one of the girls plopped down on her , too tired to continue with them " i so don't have your stamina girls " she whimpered as she softly slides away from the girls to lean against the wall and grab a bottle of water . This was the fourth video and the girls were dancing with all there will . " Maybe because after two children you tend to lose your stamina " snickered Evelyn  , the young mom " shut up we are the same age , i'm just not a sport monster like you" , Evelyn just rolled her eyes at Jieun comment .
Little after Sooyoung and Yun joined their unni against the wall . " I did the best i could " panted the Chinese girl as she tried to fix her ponytail , Sooyoung slowly leaned her head against Jieun before closing her eyes " i did more than i could " . While Soo and Dayoung were busy singing with the song more than focusing on the dance , Hana Lily and Elise were trying their best , Mirae and Evelyn turned it into a competition . Soon the song came to an end and everyone of the girls plopped on the floor tired , Soo let out a scream out of exhaustiveness which got her a look from Mirae " Unni i told you not to scream like that people may thing we are torturing you or something " , Hae soo didn't answer back and just laid down on the floor like a sea star Hana soon Elise soon joined her lying the same " i will be the Bob to your Patrick " she joked to the older girl . Evelyn made her way to the laptop to look for a song , Dayoung and Lily were putting their shirts back on .
The practice room suddenly open to reveal Jay Park , Jieun scolded him with a " you should knock before you get in" which only got jay park to respond " with why would i knock in my  building" , Lin yun got into the conversation backing up her Unni " what if were changing or with no top " , the asian boy smirked and winked " then it will be a plus for me " , suddenly a bottle flied to his face , it was Soo , but luckily Jay Park was able to dodge it , he had a surprised and pissed face on " ARE YOU CRAZY ?! What i didn't dodge it " Soonyoung said out loud " then you will have got it on the face Oppa , what a question ?" The rest of the girl snickered and Elise smiled at the CEO with a " next time better knock" , he sighed deeply and mumbled to himself "why did i end with girls like you ?" Hana being the closest to the door heard him and stood up patting his shoulder " we didn't ask you to choose us Oppa , you did " before she made he way her bag .
Jay Park let out another deep sigh , before clapping his hands to get the girls attention " anyways , i came here because tonight the whole AOMG have a concert at this really popular and for rich club " Lily shrugged cutting him " well good for you guys , you may get a lot of money " Jaebum rolled his eyes " let me finish will you" , the girl only rolled her eyes before miming that she was locking " thank you " he let out "being that all of you are adult and legal , i got all you invitation ..." The room was quiet for a minute , as the girls were exchanging look before Mirae jumped off her feet " First for the shower" she shout out , grabbing her bag , shoving jay park out the way and running out the room , soon all the girls joined her , Jieun being the last to leave like always she smiled sweetly to Jay , and he raised his eyebrow skeptical as just a moment ago she was screaming at him , she batted her eyelashes and smiled cutely " let me use your shower~ " , the CEO let out a soft laugh and nodded, the young mom kissed his cheek and made her way out , which lead the singer to turn off the lights and close the door behind him .

 


The girls club clothes :
Nam Jieun                                            Lee Sooyoung
Evelyn Oh                                             Lin Yun 
Dayoung Bae                                        Elisabeth Johnston
Lee Mirae                                              Heo Hana
Hae Soo                                                Lily Malone

AUTHOR NOTE ;;
Okey , hi everyone , this is the first teaser were all of the girls are , i'm going to close the app . Hope you like it , please tell me what you thing , every comment count , please look forward , sorry if i didn't portray your character as you imagined , thanks for the wait and support , if the video doesn't want to show tell me because i didn't know how to add a video . ( here is the video link )