06/ FIRST MEMBERS

महिला गिरोह -- Girl Gang -- AOMG first girl group [HIATUS]
fafc4fa014f55329b303950d34da5991.jpg
First Members
Girl Gang
applyfic
71de9924dc.jpg?x=b&a=0x0&s=460x268&e=t&f=t&cb=1
Two of the trainee were called to the CEO office , things looked serious which got the two trainee a little bit nervous but they were good at looking confident so no one who didn't know them well would have noticed . The younger one look up at her Unni as they stopped in front of the door "Do you think we did something bad again ?" , the older girl shook her head and patted the youngest shoulder with a reasuring smile "i'm sure it's nothing to worry about everything will work out okey if it doesn't , he will regret it not us " . The youngest smile came back and she nodded full of confidence again , she knocked three time on the glass door before she heard the chattering on the other side of the room quieting and a voice that she know too well letting them know that they could get in . 

The older girl openned the door , with a serious face as they both walked in to be greated by the two CEO and a person that they didn't know at all , they bowed and said hello before the strange told them to take a seat , he took out two pills of papers which looked like contract and placed them in front of the girls , with a professional smile he said : " Miss Hae Soo and Miss Nam Jieun , i'm happy to tell you that you are the first girls for the official line up of AOMG first girl group ! Congratulation !"
The two Oppas that they were familiar with cracked a big smile and congratulated them about they're soon to debut chance . 

Both the girls were quite for a moment before they stood up screaming of joy and hugging each other , both of them had tears to there eyes , both of them were so happy to be one step closer to their dream , they danced around hugging each other before the young mom grabbed her boyfriend from the back of his neck and pushed him into a passionate kiss , which got the stranger who they still didn't get the name of to gasp of surprise and Soo and Simon to let out some really childish sound , before that Simon let out " i may get jealous like that" which got Soo to give him a peck on the cheek , before patting his shoulde " get a girl friend then !" .

When the couple finally broke the kiss , because they were short on air , Soo and Simon were checking the contract and the stranger was talking on the phone , the two lovers had there cheek red and lips parted you could tell that Jay wanted more which only get Jieun to send him a playful wink and walking away to read her contract as well .

After that both the girls had read and signed the contract , the man who turned out to be a representative of CJ entretainement which was also part of this project , left after taking the contracts , the soon to be idols , bid good bye to there Oppas as they both had to call their loved one to tell them about the good news .

But as they were exclaiming about how excited they were and walking down the corridor to the elevator , a harsh reality slapped them "You read too that the group will only have 5 members with us in total" asked Hae Soo septically , Jieun nodded her head and let out a sad sigh " that's mean that not all of us will debuts , how can we be so happy in front of the other girls ... wouldn't that be rude ?" the younger one groaned and throw her head back out of frustration " how can we face them now ... what do you think they will do ..."

The young mom ccrossed her arms thinking " they are all amazing girls , if the chances weren't good here maybe just that they weren't made to be here , i'm sure they will find somewhere that match them and that will show their great potential to the world " Soo , felt a little releaved and smiled at her Unni which was really good with words " Maybe you right , they are all capable women there's nothing to be scared of " The two girls smiled at each other and got into the elevator " you see Unni , i think you would make an amazing Leader " the older girl only blushed at her words as the elevator door closed in front of them ...
The girls outfits
Nam Jieun                                            Hae Soo                                               

AUTHOR NOTE ;;
Hello ! did you miss me it's been so long since my last update , i'm so sorry , i have so much work to do just that now i have a short break i decided to write a short thing , i'm sorry if you find it too short and full of errors , english isn't my first language and i would love it if someone help me out ... in fact i'm looking for a co-author hope it's not too late ! Congratulation to xXMonstaAriXx and to Nam Jieun for being the first member ! hope you liked how i made stuffs , please tell me what you think ! Thank you for all supporting my story even if i'm a bad author hahaha ! that's all i think see you next time ! Sorry i love doing outfits stuffs i may do it each chapter if you can call this a chapter ...