04/ UPDATE +1

महिला गिरोह -- Girl Gang -- AOMG first girl group [HIATUS]
20
nov
Update 
i'm back !
so  first of all hi , hello ! if you didn't guys already notice i was on a hiatus because of school and , being that this year is my last i have a lot of important exam and things like that , i hope you understand , and i'm so for the late review but i will post them right away , like i'm going to work on them now , i'm on a holiday so i will be on at least once a day and as soon as i finish the reviews i will close the apply and start decided on the former members but before that i will probably do one or two teaser with everyone so that you won't be sad ! sorry again for going away without a notice , i hope that all of you will keep supporting my story and thanks again fo giving it a chance! 
#backontrack #sorry #huhho
28
jan
soooooo
hi guys !
because me too lazy and too busy to make another teaser where the members will be reaveled i decided that i will make Allkpop for the 3 remaining members , i'm so sorry guys ! i just felt like this story was kind of dying and being that i'm not the best at writing ... by the way i'm looking for a co-author if anyone interested ! i will probably publish an articles with one of the members ! please be patient with me ... i'm so sorry !
#sorrynotsorry #coauthor #akp
27
MAR
HIATUS
hellooooo 
I should probably crawl somewhere and never come back , cause i made you wait like that and i dind't tell you anything ... the truth is that it's hard to take care of an applyfic on your own and with all the exams i have lately and i have to start applying to universities and stuff ... sighhhhh ... So i will probaby be on HIATUS for the time being please don't hate me ! And i'm still looking for coauthor if anyone interested ...
#hiatus #coauthor #bye