Four

A lfe which I love to hate (Not)

     I woke up after a dreamless sleep to find Caz on top of me giggling. "Caz?",I carefully bent forward as I held Caz while I sit.

"May I come in now?! It's cold here!", a screaming-Jungkook-from-outside-the-door shouting.

"Is he always like this?", I asked Caz while caressing his head.

     However, the only respond I get was him tilting his head in innocense while giving out a questionable-yet-not-knowing-anything look, giving out a,"eh?!"

"Nevermind" I opened the door with Caz wrapped in a bundle out came him.

    Jungkook in fact was a mess, his dark hair looked messy as if he had just woken up. Maybe he did

.

 

 

"Good sleep?", I smirked at his misfortune.

 

"As if. I came to tell you that his majesty is requesting for your presence. You and the young prince. Oh and yes, I had a very amusing and heaven like dream if I must say" "What is it about that that made you so happy?", I dared to pry.

 

"Oh?", he gave an amusing grin,"I dreamt, you being under me, screaming my name while you ed in pleasure as I ed you-"

 

"Too much information!"

 

 

A that's what he is. Why the hell was he dreaming ?!

 

 

"So....", he began

.

 

"Don't. Even think about it"

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

     I must have been playing with my food 'cause Haeri asked (more like questioned) why I wasn't eating

 

 

. "It's nothing really...it's hard to think that everything is real and- well it's not like I don't like it here, I'm grateful skipping school!"

 

"Is it really great? In that world?", she asked sort of nicely?

 

"Sort of. It's quiet even though it's loud. Guess there's always silence in the world, huh?" "You seemed happy there-"

 

"Bored yes. Happy no. I could've died out of boredom"

 

 

    She laughed,"I could imagine that" For a while then, we actually get along pretty well. After breakfast, she invited me to the royal library.

 

 

"You don't mind reading do you?"

 

"No of couse not. Reading is one of the things I do you know"

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

    I tried reading but I can't stop stealing glances at her.

(I don't want to describe her since I at it but she has dark flowing hair, the others, I'll leave it for your imaginations)

 

"So, who's she?", a voice came.

 

     

 

    Wait, where have I heard this voice? I then found J-hope sitting next to me. "Oh she's the princess of this kingdom so.... HOSEOK?!!"

 

 

How the hell did he get here?!

 

 

"Hey Tae!", he cheerfully added despite shock has filled my face.

 

"H-how-"

 

"I sleep walked here or so they say. So here I am! In this extremely cool world! And, is she taken?"

 

"HOW WOULD I SUPPOSE TO KNOW!?"

 

"Where's your glasses?"

 

"Uh..." How do I explain that I only take off my glasses outside school eithout him or even anyone knowing.

 

"Well...."

 

"No!", he suddenly clasped his hand to my mouth," I hate explanations. No tell Hope when it comes to complicated things like this. Okay? Okay."

 

"I didn't even-"

 

 

He shushed me out. HE ING SHUSH ME

!

 

 

"Shush...shh shh..I'M STARVING! what's for breakfast?"