What the?!

A lfe which I love to hate (Not)

    How will this day get any more tier than it already is?! For starters, I, the normal avetage guy, the nerd, being kidnapped by a group of supernaturals- well to me that is- that was now surrounding me, wearing robes? And....armours? And wearing something straight from the medieval age? Are you ing kidding me?!

    I opened my mouth to speak but one of them glared at me in annoyance and his eyes basically are shooting daggers at me. I mean, wkho in the right minds would held their prisoner captive without taking any interest and notice  to them?!

How did this hell happened? Well....

FLASHBACK

"The teachers have gone insane! How can we finished this assignments for one night?!", my friend, Hoseok or known as Jhope complained by the fact of teachers.

Fact

This friend would complain everything if it's regarding the teachers, homeworks....well basically all the school stuffs. Also,he's fun to hang out with.

"It was only a few homeworks-"

"Shut up! How can you be such a nerd?! You were fine when you were younger! How did my friend became such a study freak?!", he practically screamed beside my ear.

"Um...uh.."

     Judging by his face,I can tell he's drmanding for a freaking answer! Those eyes of his are giving out chills. If stares can kill, I suspected his stares(yes,those eyes) would be the death of me. He raised an eyebrow and scrunched his nose up that doesn't suit well with his features.

"Whatever it is, hope, I don't want to try to get along with whatever this is", I sighed,reaching out my bag and pulled out my headphones then placed it on my ears as I began hearing some tunes.

"Hey! Don't you dare ignore me! You son of a gun!", he hit me, right on the head.

"Yeah?", I pryed, casually not caring about the pain at all even though I winced.

    A sigh from him and then, disrupting the silence with his voice booming almost exploding my eardrums with a series of shouts, "Bye! See ya'! I'll see you on Tuesday! Meaning tomorrow! Bye bye!", while running to his home across the streets.

    I gave out a 'tch' as I walked,following the beat of the tunes then took off the glasses I've been wearing. A nerd by day a music freak by night. This information is hidden by anyone except maybe jhope,I guess.

    Anyway, I made my way through a narrow corridor and let the music lead my steps. Absorbed by the music, I didn't expect to be pulled by force with a hand covering my mouth, dragging me while I struggled (not really)to be free but failed miserably and got thrown to a....um....portal? Blue-ish in colour but then again it could be projectory. But is there a projectory that can make you be in inside?! I didn't know anything that is not until I realised I'm in a different time in a different time.

FLASHBACK END

    I moved my gaze to the guys surrounding me,totally ignoring me. I crossed my arm and raised an eyebrow to them.

"If you want me dead you could've just ask!"

    This one guy glared at me,giving me a rude look and just scoffed, "if we want you dead we would've already killed you"

"THAT WAS SARCASM!!!"

    , can't these guys take a joke? Seriously. Geez.

"So,why are you cosplaying? Is it?", I asked.

"Cosplay? What's that?",one of them asked in a blank expression full of curiousity.

"Um..well..it's a....uh....play you know...where you dress yourself as a character you like.... well a costume like you usually do when it's holloween..."

"Oh! Why would you do that kind of stupid thing?" 

"IT'S NOT ING STUPID! It's fun....kinda. .never tried it...so...okay no more questions about cosplay! So....what am I doing here again?"

    They looked at me as if I said something stupid but didn't say a word. Oh well, I wore back my headphones and muster up a jam to hear, whilst they look in awe at the device on my head.

   

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

This is my first fic... well actually it's a fic I made with original characters yet my friend asked me to post this here so I had to chanhe tjis fic to the kpop idols name. Oh and no formalities nor korean here since I'm a bit lazy to change it so yeah. Maybe I should be studying for the upcoming exam so maybe later.