final

Lightning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The beat echoes in the crowded room, vibrating in his chest. It's hot, way too hot, and the artificial smoke only makes it wrose, nearly choking him with every breath he takes. The lights are blinding, flickering vividly aroud the space but still not brightly enough to actually light up the room. Green laser lights run arund dark walls, low ceiling and sweaty bodies jumping around on the dance floor. It's not really his thing.

 

He's sitting on the comfortlable navy leather couch in the corner, fingers tapping on the hardwood table, next to his beer. The surface is wet and sticky, but it's nothing he isn't used to. He feels a droplet of sweat making it's way from his hairline down his temple, slowly crawling next to his ear and down to his neck; he hasn't even moved from his seat the whole night. His skinny jeans are clinging to his thighs, rubbing the skin in the way he does not appreaciate, but it's still better than the feeling of his damp thin t-shirt clasping around his shoulders. The owners should invest in AC, he thinks.

 

His eyes never leave a certain silhouette jumping around in the crowd. The boy's hips sway sinfully, dark skinnies doing a great job with hugging his hips, and thighs. His arms are up above his head, shirt ridden up to teasingly showcase the band of his boxers and a patch of pale, unblemished skin. The boy's expression shuld be illegal, he decides as he traces his eyes over slightly parted thin, pink lips forming a knowing smirk and dark, eyeliner-traced eyes, now half-lided as the boy follows the rhythm effortlessly. 

 

He grabs his beer and takes a slow swing, his attentions still focused on the boy. The liquid is not nearly as cold as it should be. Disgusting.

 

Byun Baekhyun was the boy's name. He'd know.

 

Chanyeol takes in the small crowd of onlookers gathered around Baekhyun, silently laughing at every boy and girl that are brave enough to dance with the small vixen. He accidentally makes eye contact with a tall man, nearly as tall as Chanyeol himself, hair jet black and pushed to the back, eyes challenging and confident. The man looks way for a second to give Baekhyun a once-over and focuses back on Chanyeol, smirking. Chanyeol snorts and takes another sip of his beer.

 

Ha watches with amused eyes as the man makes his way to a very oblivious Baekhyun and stands behind the boy, putting his hands on the smaller's hips. Baekhyun turns his head around to look at him and smiles mischiviously, going back to his previous position and closing his eyes. He lowers his arms and covers the man's hands with his own, not quite pressing his hips back, but diminishing the space between them. What a little tease, Chanyeol remarks affectionately. Baekhyun's current dancing partner catches Chanyeol's stare again and lowers his head to nuzzle Baekhyun's hair with his nose. He mouths something suspiciously similar to "mine". Chanyeol chuckles and shows him two thumbs up, sending a "good luck" in return.

 

Chanyeol knows that his lanky body can't even be compared to the man's hard muscles and that his own abs would probably melt upon the ones that might hiding under the other's black button up. He's well aware that his longs limbs don't look as graceful as the man's while dancing and he supposes that the latter doesn't trip over his own feet like Chanyeol does. The man's hair are styled carefully, eyes smokes with something brown (Chanyeol was never good with make up) and lips tinted with red that might as well come from a hot make-out session. Chanyeol wouldn't know. He knows that he himself looks as if he woke up minutes ago, brown hair messy and eyes puffy from the smoke. The thing is, Chanyeol doesn't really care.

 

What happens next has Chanyeol laughing his off internally. 

 

The man wraps an arm aroud Baekhyun's middle and presses his crotch to his . Baekhyun turns around and laughs at him, reaching to push the man away, never stopping the delicious movements of his hips. The man looks surprised and furrows his eyebrows at the petite male who already moved on, not paying attention to the only body not dancing around in the crowd.

 

Chanyeol meets the man's eyes again and he can't help but send him the same challenging look he received earlier. The other proudly tilts his chin up.

 

Ah, so toublesome.

 

He finishes his nasty drink in one huge gulp and stands up, taking his time to stretch. His muscles are thankful for the attention. Unhurriedly, he makes his way to Baekhyun who's still wiggling his cute without a care in the world. The man looks as if he's ready to laugh at Chanyeol's upcoming failure.

 

He pushes through the crowd, careful not to touch too many sweat-covered bodies, and approaches the small tease the way the man did earlier. He pres

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter