Chapter Five.

My Jolly Sailer Bold Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't be afraid..." His hands touch my sides slowly, pushing me softly to the edge of the pool. And before I know it, I'm already in the pool again, clinging to TJ due the massive pain it costs me to change. I am actually afraid that this hurting will ever stop...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lay in my bed, thinking of what happened today in the pool. There was so much.. A first the thing with Anna, I saw her change. She was beautiful, just amazing. I think I grew attached to her. But after she abandoned me like that, I started doubting she was really that friendly to me. I mean, she is really friendly. But maybe it is just an order, a mask over the feelings she can't show. I don't know... I guess I will find out one day. But then, there was my change, my transformation. Why did mine take so long and above all, why did mine hurt so badly? Even after practicing multiple times with TJ, the pain never lessened. I'm worried, worried for my own body, for myself and for what will happen when I see Anna again. What did she tell her boss? Will they throw me out, if they know that I'm not normal? Where do I go then? I don't know if I could just go back to my parents, knock on their door and say: 'Hi! I'm back from nowhere and I'm officially a mermaid! Can I get in and sleep? Thank you!' No that would be horrible. I couldn't go back to my parents. They would disgust me. What do I do...?

Days went on, trying to transform without pain together with TJ, but all the efforts were failing. TJ was at loss, I was at loss and I handn't seen Anna anywhere. Which me as odd, but I couldn't stay fussing about it, I had more worries than Anna at the moment. Nights went on and I slept less and less. And when I slept, I had horrible nightmares. They seemed so real, so alive, it was frighting. After another day with TJ, I went to my room to go get some rest. The change was really putting a strain on my body. But I had to get used to it. It has been weeks and it still hurts like the first time. At this point, I'd rather never change into a mermaid again. I just can't handle the pain anymore. I dropped on my bed and looked up to my ceiling, getting my thoughts in order. If I never changed again, I wouldn't have the pain, right? And if I didn't have the pain, I wouldn't be so restless and clueless. It would be the solution. But TJ made me promise to destroy that thought, altho I can't really remove it. It comes back when I'm alone. Everything comes back when I'm alone. The pain, the hurt, the awful thoughts of... Stop it! I can't think like this! I sigh heavily and close my eyes for a bit, tired of the day and my thoughts. If only... And slowly I drifted off into my sleep, something I didn't want, but I had no controle over it...

I wake up in a bed, that is not my own. Looking around I see a strange room, poster on the wall and army stuff all through the room. Where am I? Getting up, I feel a bit dizzy, but I don't know why. What happend? Where am I? Suddenly the door opens and a young man steps in. I guess he is around the 23? He is a head taller than me and has a lot of muscle, and when I say alot, it is really alot. Damn he is y. Emily! Not the point! "Morning, y." His voice sounded a bit husky and my stomach started to grow butterflies. What the hell is going on... "Morning.." He smiled at me while putting his arms around my waist and holding me close to him. I burry my head in his neck and sniff in his delicious aftershave. Goodness gracious, he smells good.. "Did you sleep well?" I nod in response and smile unknowingly. I hear and feel him chuckle slightly, which gave me the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter