Chapter Three.

My Jolly Sailer Bold Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I missed them. I always made fun of my sister and didn't listen to my parents. Never did say I love you or show devotion. Now I wish I had done that. Would my friends be worried too? Would he be worried too? My tears made their way down and I forbade myself to think about home. It would be better to just shut it off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up again. This time to find myself in a small bedroom. In the room were only the bed I lay in, a nightstand and a painting of seacreatures. I stepped out of bed, to feel the cold, icy floor under my feet. I tried the door, but it was locked from the other side. I let out a sigh, why did it happen to me? Why did I have to go to that event, no one knew about. What would my friends and family be doing now? No, don't think about that. A knock on the door woke me up from my thoughts. Another knock, followed by a turning key and a woman to enter the room. "Hello, my dear." She was a stunning woman, I looked at her in awe. Gorgeous blond hair, reached just above her behind. Piercing blue eyes. Red lips that looked untouched. She looked absolutely perfect. Her body was a pear form, just like you see them in the covermagazines. "My name is Anna, what is yours?" I swallowed with a dry throath. In some way, I felt really small and ugly next to her. While in the other way, she made me feel so comfortable, it was scary. "My name is Emily, ma'am." Her laugh played soft in my ears. "Don't call me ma'am, please. It makes me feel old." A closed eyed smile played on her face. Again her laugh tickled my ears. "How are you feeling, my dear Emily?" She was completely different from the other woman I met. This woman, she really is friendly to me. "I'm okay, thank you." Her smile played soft on her face again. "Good to hear that. Now, what do you say. Shall we go outside? There is this beautiful swimming pool, that leads to the sea. Wanna see it?" I looked at her, stunned. Finally, I was allowed to go away from being captive. Sure, there were still eyes on me, but I can live with that. So I nodded, smiling back at her and walking to the door, following this woman named Anna to the swimming pool.

I followed Anna through the halls, but I had no idea of where we were going. To be honest, the entire way looked just like a blurry maze to me. I would get lost in an instant if Anna wasn't leading me the way. Finally, after a pretty long walk we reached some huge doors. They reminded me of elvish doors. Big white doors that ended in a point at the top, with silver tangles to decorate it. Large, big windows were in the middle of the doors. And what I saw through the windows, stunned me, just like Anna's appearance had done. Anna reached the door handles to open the door and walked further outside. I held my breath. The sight was just amazing. A pure blue sky, no cloud to see. A perfect white beach under the blue sky, a sea so blue I never seen before. I wanted to just run off and jump into the water. But my legs wouldn't move. I felt the need to breath. I didn't know I stopped breathing. The swimming pool right in front of me was huge. I couldn't see what shape it had. In the middle was a sort of island made of stone. "Do you like it, Emily?" I forgot how to pronounce my words, so I just nodded at her. Pure surprise showed in my eyes. "Come, follow me. We have a private tour to attend to." Her smile never left her face it seemed. But I didn't mind. Her smile rubbed off on me. I smiled back at her, nodding in agreement and followed her once again.

We walked a bit around the pool, coming to an entrance I see now that lead to the island in the middle of the pool. Anna walked down the stairs with me closely behind her. I didn't want to get lost after all. She opened a door, one familiar to the huge one to outside, only way smaller. As she walked on, she started explaining. "We are an organization, Emily. One that people might find odd. See, we believe in the legends. In the old folklore. And when I talk about folklore, I am talking about mermaids and merman." We walked through a room full of closets and cabins. "In this room, our girls can undress and dress themselves when they go swimming." She motion with her hands to the cabins and closets. "Every girl, has her own cabin and closet. You will receive those, too." She nodded to the door ahead of her. "This way, please." I nod, following her still up close. Once we pass through the door, I see it's a pretty small room. Or more like a hallway. In front of me was a large bookshelf-like wall, but instead of being filled with books, it was filled with cubes. The cubes were filled with all sorts of seaweeds. And when I say all sorts, I mean all sorts. Lots and lots of different colours, sizes, shapes.. It was just amazing to see. To my left there was an interance to the pool, just like it was on the right. If you wanted, you could just hop of the edge and swim already. "Here, every new girl or boy, chooses a set of three pieces seaweed. These seaweeds.." She pointed her hands to some seaweeds. "... Will decide the color your tail will be like. All sorts of com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter