Matured

Matured
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Matured.

 

 

Backstage was crowded as usual. It was past nine and the last day concert in Bangkok become a new accomplishment for the group, as well as the staff. Stylists are busy chasing the members, peeling their stage outfit one by one to stack back at the wardrobe boxes, they need to catch up on plane back to Seoul tonight. Audio team, make-up team, managers, and other staff were rushed. The members, being restless as usual, were still busying themself.

Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Jongdae, were still fighting over the Pikachu hats. Junmyeon and Kyungsoo were as busy as managers, yelling at members who jokes too much and spend longer time packing. Minseok was eating salad in one of the chair while streaming on some western movie. Beside him, Jongin leaning on him with huge chicken plushies in his embrace. The youngest of nine sit at Minseok's left armchair, also peeking at the movie and being feed by the eldest.

Sehun was chewing his salad when he saw his Yixing hyung's through a big mirror. Yixing picked up his phone and rise from his seat, suspiciously looking around the members. When the older exited the door and turned left, Sehun decided to bury his suspicious deep down. Might be from his Chinese friend, yeah it must be, he thought.

 

 

“Hey, buddy.” Yixing answered his call.

“Free to talk now?” the other line answered. A lot of staff passed by Yixing and he decided to move somewhere more quite. He mumbled a small ‘wait’ to his phone and walk towards an empty space used for logistics.

“Talk.”

“No, it's just...” he sounds hesitated.

“Talk, Han.”

There was a paused moment before the older replied. “He didn't reply my message, Xing.”

“And?”

“Do you think he angry or something?”

“Well, are you?” Yixing asked back.

“I... I don't know. I didn't recall what our last conversation was.”

“Were you drunk?”

“I guess so.” he hesitated. “Did he tell you anything?”

“Not any words.” Yixing shook his head and lean on the wall. “But he sat on Minseok’s lap just now.”

Yixing heard no reply from the other line. Instead, he can hear only a long sighed. Luhan knew well Sehun likes to sit on everybody’s lap, and Luhan was his favorite. He was. Luhan blamed his late puberty and his ego, his selfishness, and he was stupid for taking the decision back then.

“He hurt his hand when he went with Kyungsoo to Jeju and Minseok is feeding him now.” he explained, in case the older doesn’t know.

 

 

 

“Did he slept well?”

“Define ‘well’, Han.” this time Yixing sighed. “Since when everything’s going ‘well’ for all of us? All twelve of us.”

Nothing’s been right since.

 

 

 

“Call him instead. Stop running to me when you have problem with him.”

“Sorry, Xing.”

“He matured, Han.” Yixing said. “You should knew it the best since you’re the reason why.”

“I know… But…”

“Look.” Yixing speak in harsh tone. “Be a man and call him. If he reject your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter