Prologue

Royals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          On a basketball court in a secluded part of an elite neighborhood park, there lies three girls hanging out together. Two of them are playing basketball while conversing, while the other one is sitting down on the side benches reading a book. She is so immersed in her book that she didn’t notice her friends calling out to her.

          “Yah! Yuuji-ya!” A short girl screamed at the black short haired girl. When the girl didn’t respond again, she threw the basketball near the girl. This caused the girl to let out a yelp and glared at the short brunette.

          “Whaaat?!” she snapped.

           “Stop reading your book! We’re hanging out for a reason you know,” The shorty stomped her feet, clearly not annoyed at her friend.

          “As much as I like reading too, Chae is right, Yuu.” The dark brunette said with a smile.

          “Fine, fine. I’ll stop when this chapter ends. I’m at the good part!” Yuuji exclaimed.

          “Good!” Then Chaeyoung and Mina went back to their basketball match. Both of them are good players, but not enough to win against The Grand Duke. While playing they started to talk about the things going on in school.

          “Hey, Chae. I heard that The Baron gave you a bouquet yesterday, what cheesy thing did she say again?” The Countess smirked.

          “Ugh, she said “These flowers maybe beautiful, but they are not as dazzling or as magnificent as you, my love.” Oh my god, can someone just like kill her or something? I don’t think I can handle more of this!” Chaeyoung groaned.

          “Oh, come one, we all know that you like it and her. Don’t deny it,” Mina retorted.

          “Bah! I don’t like her, and I definitely f-ing hate her courtship.” The Baroness hissed.

          “Yeah, sureeee. Just keep deceiving yourself, Chae.” Both of them hear someone say, and the sound of a camera shutter right after it. They know that The Marchioness has her attention on them now.

          “What?! It’s the truth!”

          “Um-hm, sure, whatever keeps you asleep at night, honey.”

          “Yuuji!”

          “Wot?”

          “I hate you!”

          “I lop yu too,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter