Characters

Royals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Emperor

Park Jihyo is the most talented leader you will ever find in her age group. She is a strict and fierce leader yet everyone under her reign can’t hate her; in fact, everyone loves her. Jihyo is also able to make fast decisions while still being careful and thoughtful. She can make a great argument and be very persuasive, so much so that almost no one is able to refuse her. Additionally, Jihyo is able to complete paperwork in the matter of a few hours when other people might take a few days; that’s why she seems to have a lot of free time despite being the Student Council President and Head of the Disciplinary Committee. Jihyo also works at her father’s company, being the one in charge of their entire Korean branch.
- 2nd year
- aloof
- stern
- workaholic
- business smile
- never seen genuine smile
- scary
- often seen at: student council president office (yes, she has her own office)

- friend/s: none

 

The Grand Duke

 

Yoo Jeongyeon is a Jack-of-all-trades athlete. But unlike most of Jack-of-all-trades, she is able to master most of the sport that she plays. She plays basketball, soccer, rugby, track and field, etc; the last one being her favorite one. Jeongyeon, however, cannot do neither marine nor winter sports, because she is afraid of water and hates the cold. She gets various offers to join professional sports teams; she joins the one she likes the most, and have appeared in the Olympics before.
- 3rd Year
- always messing around
- gets angry easily
- social butterfly
- extrovert
- dislikes uptight people
- often seen at: parties
- friend/s: the bad crowd

 

The Grand Duchess

Im Nayeon has the perfect voice. She is the best singer in Seoul, and I dare say, the world. Her singing can bring forth strong emotion like never before. If she wants you to cry, then she can make you do that just by singing. Because of this, many entertainment companies are reaching out to her, trying to get her to sign a contract with them. But Nayeon refuses, because she rather signs a contract with the Academy’s entertainment company instead, JYPE; and she works as a solo singer there. She also knows how to dance since being a pop singer requires her to.
- 3rd Year
- bubbly personality
- social butterfly
- extrovert
- Hates people players, dishonesty, etc.
- friendly
- often seen at: vocal studio
- friend/s: Dahyun, Momo, Yuuji

 

The Marchioness

Seo Yuuji, currently the most requested photographer by all kinds of magazines; from fashion magazines to wild-life magazines. She works as a freelance photographer. She will always carry a camera wherever she goes; she carries the newest and slimmest camera with cutting-edge technology for practicality. Whenever her childhood friends, Mina and Chaeyoung, are playing basketball, she would always be on the side lines either watching them, photographing them, or reading a book. The photos she takes of them are personal and thus never publish them anywhere. JYPE sometimes hires her to work in Nayeon’s photoshoots.
- 1st Year
- friendly
- likes to read fantasy novels
- observant
- knows more than she lets on
- takes a photo about everything
- often disappears
- her fiancé is Mina
- ofte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter