Beginning Till The End

Beginning till the end.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  FINAL COUNTDOWN: Beginning Till The End ROMANCE AERI0933 ANGST PARK CHANYEOL TITLES

 uNDYING LOVe

anonymous letters

  He's mine   i love you beautiful   he's got a girlfriend   don't cry, my love   boyfriend?   he's my teaaher   exo cravings     BYUN BAEKHYUN author's note kindly support all my stories. please...   subscribe   comment   vote   & share advertisements  undying love anonymous letters don't cry, my love faded love story [ HUnhan - youtube video ] he's got a girlfriend [ kaisoo - youtube video ] confession [ chanbaek - youtube video ]   Aeri0933

#10

I first met him when I was ten. He was a year younger than me, so I got scolded a lot when we would play together. They said I was being too rough with him. They told me that he wasn't as strong as I was, so I had to play easy.

 

There were times he'd get sick and he'd stay at home in bed for days. When I say days, I mean days! Sometimes, three or four days at a time and sometimes almost a week. It made me feel really nervous to see him like that.

   

#9

It took nine years for me to get him to go out with me. Nine! We started dating on my nineteenth birthday actually. That was the first time we kissed. Well, the first time I ever kissed him and he kissed back.

 

He stayed by my side from then on out. He was mine and I was his. It was just as it was supposed to be. I had finally found where I belonged in the world, and so had he.

     

#8

Eight months later he got sick again. It wasn't his regular sick. We had to take him to the hospital after he collapsed during school and cut his forehead on a desk corner.

 

They told me it was nothing to worry about, but the looks they exchanged. I knew better than that. I was told he had to stay in the hospital for the night, but a night turned into two, the two turned into a whole week. And I did not leave his side a single moment during those times.

     

#7

Seven days he was in the hospital. And for seven days, I was stuck by his side without a single argument. It took the doctors seven days to finally come up with a diagnosis. They told us it was something called Sarcoidosis.

 

Apparently, sarcoidosis is a disease that cause inflammation. And from what I know from school and my researches about the said disease, our immune system has cells that are supposed to fight off diseased cells. But in this case, the inflammation doesn't stop and because of that it affects multiple organs. Thus, the immune system forms lumps called granulomas.

 

It's rare that this disease is fatal, but unfortunately his has been growing. It was growing and will continue to grow further during his whole life according to his doctors. So, he had next to no choice of survival... I'm going to lose him. I'm going to lose the love of my life at nineteen, and there's nothing I could ing do about it!

 

He... Baekhyun was d-dying. He was dying... That's all I could think for days. He's going to die, I'm going to lose him, my beautiful and delicate Byun Baekhyun...

 

And I'm going to be alone all over again!

     

#6

He was given six months in the least. Six m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter