Ms. Hyejin

Try

In one of BTOB's festival performances, Minhyuk received news that Mamamoo were performing there as well. An hour or so before the performance, Sungjae excused himself to go greet the Mamamoo members. Mihyuk tagged along and so did the others. Once they arrived, the girls of Mamamoo were practicing their track, 1cm Pride. They were at the second verse where Moonbyul disses everyone for being shorter than her. 

"Moonbyul-ssi's going in!" 

"Tell it girl!" 

"LEGGO!"

Came many voices at once, startling the girl group members. 

"Oh BTOB sunbaenims! Anneyong!" Hwasa greeted bowing respectfully at the guys. The rest soon followed suit.

"Anneyong" greeted the guys bowing slightly.

"We heard you were here and we just came by to say hello and wish you all the best." Sungjae explained.

"Oh kamsahamnida!" The girls bowed again. 

"That's very kind of you guys." Solar said gratefully.

"Nae. You guys are the sweetest." Moonbyul added, bowing slightly.. again. 

Minhyuk knew that she meant to say the gesture done by the group was sweet but he can't help but blush when Moonbyul gave the compliment. He hoped that one day, those compliments would be said to him. He thanked God that his groupmates were infront of him and it made it hard to see him turning furiously red in the face and ears. Though, little did he know that a certain brunette saw the whole thing.

After talking a bit, BTOB left to go to their own room to prepare for the show. Not long after that, the maknaes of Mamamoo excused themselves to head to the food and drinks room a few doors down the hall. 

"Oh Whee In ah" Hwasa called grabbing her friend's arm and dragging her fast to the corner of the room they have just entered. "They have sandwiches!"

"Aish, you and your food!" Whee In chuckled. After enjoying a sandwich Whee In went back to the Mamamoo dressing room. 

"You coming?" She asked Hwasa. Hwasa shot her an 'Are you serious?' Look. 

"The food is here." She answered simply. 

Whee In rolled her eyes playfully and went back by herself. 

After eating a few more sandwiches, Hwasa turned to leave. Before she did, her eyes caught the sight of Minhyuk grabbing a bottle of water at the other end of the room. Hwasa headed straight over there and greeted him. 

"Minhyuk ssi!" She greeted very enthusiastically causing him to almost choke on his water. He turned around immediately and greeted her back.

"Oh Hwasa ssi, you startled me." He replied with his hand on his chest. 

"How are you? In good health I hope."

"Nae nae. And yourself?"

"Good as well." 

Hwasa's eyes gave a mischiveous glint which Minhyuk caught. He raised his eyebrows in confusion to the younger idol member. 

"Are you sure you're ok? I saw you turning a little red just now." Hwasa replied, smirking. Minhyuk open his mouth to reply but closed it instead. 

"Is it that obvious?" He asked quietly. 

"Aniya." Hwasa said dropping the playful act. "Jung Whee In keeps a diary under her pillow which I read. She didn't really say it directly; it read 'Minhyukssi of BTOB asked for my advice during ISAC.' You wouldn't ask Whee In for advice related to sports right? I put two and two together. So unless others are as smart as me, your secret's safe!"

Minhyuk chuckled at the youngest member of Mamamoo. He recalled that Moonbyul once mentioned that Hwasa was full of energy and very surprising. He now knows what she meant. 

"Hwasa ssi, you scared me!" He said as he faked to be mad and worried. Hwasa laughed at his antics and held her arms up in surrender. 

"Mianhe Minhyukssi, I was only having some fun." She said as she high fived him. Hwasa's really good in dissolving awkward situations like that. 

After a few minutes of talking about BTOB and Mamamoo's possible comeback plans, Hwasa approached the subject again. 

"So," she started, grabbing a water bottle. "What are you going to do about it?"

"About what?"

"IT!" Hwasa exclaimed which cause Minhyuk to laugh. 

"Arasso, arasso" Minhyuk started, "I plan to tell her actually. But I'm not sure if I should. What if she doesn't feel the same and she gets all awkward around me after that?"

"Well-" Hwasa started only to be cut off by Minhyuk.

"Honestly, I don't know what I'm feeling. All I know is that seeing her smile and laugh makes my heart flutter. Just talking to her makes my day better and I.. I don't know." He paused. "I just want to know her better. I just want a chance to be something more with her."

"Wow." Hwasa stated. "You really like her huh?"

"Nae." He said quietly. 

"Tell you what, since you helped me during ISAC, I'll give you some advice about Byul unnie." Hwasa started, "She has such a kind and beautiful heart. She receives and gives love well. If she doesn't feel the same then she would tell you and give you love as a friend like she has done all this while. She won't be awkward at all." 

"That's what Whee In ssi said too" Minhyuk responded while nodding his head.

"See? Trust us." Hwasa assured. "If you do decide to tell her, you have nothing to lose."

"But if you decide to not tell her, then I hope you won't regret it." Hwasa said sincerely before continuing. "Byul unnie's a really nice person. Anyone who gets her would be very lucky. She's tough and strong on the outside but she's sensitive, kind and beautiful all throughout."

"Nae." Minhyuk agreed- absorbing all Hwasa said. 

Before neither of them could carry on the conversation, a voice called out. 

"HYEJIN AH!" Mamamoo's Manager, Hyelim, called out from the door- telling Hwasa to come rehearse with the group. Hwasa nodded and got up from her seat, taking her water bottle along with her. She turned to Minhyuk and gave him a slight bow. 

"Just curious, other than Byul unnie, am I the last radish to know?" She said jokingly. Minhyuk's faced flushed at the question and nodded. 

"AISHH, those ahjummas!" She said. "Anyway, good luck for tonight. Break a leg! And good luck!" She bowed politely again and headed off. 

Minhyuk took his leave as well. He chuckled to himself along the hallways. So, 3 down, one to go.