01

warm cold night talks

Their eyes met, it was electrifying. Their breaths hitched and the shorter smiled as he run his fingers in the man’s soft locks.

Johnny’s lips brushed over his skin and he smiled closing his eyes and savoring the feeling of hot breath against his gradually warming skin.

No words needed, long fingers worked on smooth skin adoringly. They loved it; moments like this were what they treasured. some people may call it , vulgarize it and even blaspheme it but for them, moments of intimacy were to be cherished.

Johnny moved slowly as he took his time to pleasure the smaller, making sure it was comfortable for both men.

Jaehyun’s fingers curled in his hair, he pulled the older’s head to his neck. He was in too much pleasure as he kept on deeply, voice broken by the intensity of the act.

Their bodies rocked together in harmony and synchronization, Jaehyun tightened his hold on the man as he felt his muscles tense. Johnny kissed his shoulder slowly and he felt his body burning from it as he came.

The taller never leaving his hot body, continued to through his and looking for his own release.

Jaehyun held the feverish body tighter against his own.

Jaehyun ran his hand through his own hair, mouth ajar and eyes wide open as he let out husky whimpers. Moments later, Jaehyun felt hotness spread into him filling him and he knew the man inside of him came too.

A few more s before leaving the comfortable hotness, moving off the smaller boy and laying on his side as he admired Jaehyun’s sweaty and breathless side profile.

 

 

 

 

Cold beer, they would always drink, as they sit on Johnny's apartment balcony. It would be late at night, the world finally shutting down, the once crouded city is now deserted.

They liked that time of the day where most people were still awake but respected the silence that settled in the place.

"It would be great if we were able to see the stars" said Johnny breaking the comfortable silence

"Why do want to see one?" The shorter looked back

"There could be a shooting star passing by just now but we can't see it" he looked up at the sky but he couldn't see anything thanks to the city lights.

"Never thought you were interested in rocks that disappeared years ago" Johnny chuckled at the answer then sipped from the beer.

"Did heemin tell you about their school's trip?" Asked Jaehyun as he leaned his head back on the wires.

"No she didn't, was she the one who told you?" He asked back

"Yeah, on our way here. what do you think?" Jaehyun smiled sweetly to the boy with furrowed eyebrows.

"I'm her brother she can ask me directly" he looked at the man in front of him as if trying to figure him out.

"I don't think we can" he talked again putting his hands on Jaehyun's legs and started massaging his soles through his socks.

"I want her to go, don't let her feel less than any of her classmates" the shorter's hands traveled slowly through the brown bangs, feeling the hot skin underneath it.

"It's not for you to decide, she is still too young to go away for a long period of .."

Thin lips grasped his own hungerly. Pressing on his head, Jaehyun pulled the taller closer, Johnny's eyes widened for a brief moment but quickly shut itself as he enjoyed the feeling the boy was sending through his body.

Light footsteps were heard in the house and the two men jumped away from each other as if they were electrified.

An eleven years old girl walked in the balcony with her sleepy eyes and puffy lips.

"Johnny, you need to sleep too, it's late and you have school tomorrow" she said with her cracking voice.

"Oh yeah I will soon, I don't need too much sleep, I grew up enough" he smiled as he side eyed Jaehyun whose eyes were watery from the shock the both of them just got.

"Jaehyun" her eyes moving to the said boy "are you sleeping here tonight?"

"I..I don't think so, I think I should be heading home" he answered and stood up from the cold floor, Johnny followed him up holding his elbow.

"You can sleep here tonight, it's dangerous outside" suggested the tall man handing his phone to the shorter one "call your mother and inform her"

" I think it's better if I go home" he looked in the talker's eyes and it was shining with concern and he wanted to kiss him but instead he took the phone from Johnny's hands and dialed the familiar number.

"Hello, mom? It's Jaehyun... I'm fine.... I'm spending the night at a friend's place.... Yeah sure, thank you, take care bye bye" he hang up and looked at the two faces who peered him "I guess I'm staying" he smiled his signature radiating smile and heemin started jumping in her place.

"Jaehyun sleep in my bed" she said excitedly

"And you? Where would you sleep?" Asked the said boy, the two older looked at her in slight shock and amusement

"With Jaehyun, in my bed" she smiled pulling on his arm but Johnny quickly but delicately pulled her hand away from the boy.

"Heemin your bed is too small" interrupted Johnny.

"But I won't take space" she whined curling her hands into small fists

" your brother is right, your bed is for a little girl, and I move in my sleep so I may push you, but I can stay with you for a while until you sleep" he took her hand in his own and she smiled sheepishly.

"Okay" she answered as she dragged him to her room

Johnny sighed exasperatedly and walked to his own room, laying on his couple's bed. Moments later he was joined by Jaehyun after he closed the door, took off his pants and sweater.

Only in his boxer and black T-shirt, he sit on the bed leaning his back on the headboard.

"She slept quickly" whispered Johnny afraid that his sister on the other side of the wall would wake up.

"She just wants some extra attention" answered the black haired with an equally low voice.

Johnny shifter a little until he laid his head on his friend's firm abdomens, throwing his hand out in the air, drawing imaginary stars in the darkness. Jaehyun took the big hand in his own linking their long fingers together.

"You look so beautiful" he whispered in the coldness of the room.

Johnny looked up at the boy who was staring at their linked hands.

"How can you say that, you're not even looking at me"

"Oh, I can feel it" he answered and they both scoffed at the cheesiness of the boy.

 

 

 

 

 

They knew each other since early days; they can’t specifically recall a meeting.

They fooled around most of the time, parents too busy making a living to care, they would play basketball most of the afternoon.

T-shirts dumped, sticking to their heated skins, they would lay their drained bodies on the hard floor of the playground.

Feeling eyes staring at him, Johnny would look up to meet Jaehyun's deep eyes, eyes he’s so used to already. His stares were always there, no matter what he did, he would still feel it against his skin, harsh and proud.

Touches were casual, comfortable and quick nothing to mention but the way his heart would tremble, eyes closing automatically in pure appreciation and the way his mouth would go dry. It was pleasurably suffocating.

Their relationship was just like that; secretive, covered under the label of friendship.

 

 

A/N: Johnny is my bias in nct (if he ever debuts in nct) and so is Jaehyun, I love them so much and I wanted to write something angsty and hot (my feels towards them) hope it is good or at least readable and not too cliché.

If you like it subscribe for more, if you have any remark or question please comment it I always answer.

You can kindly upvote if you want and thanks for reading.

May our ship sail.