When You Go To His Concert Secretly

Worldunderwraps' Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you go to his concert secretly

"You ready?" Your manager asked looking back from the front seat.

"Yeah I'm kinda nervous though" you answered.

"Alright I already called their manager he is on the way here to get you and sneak you in to the crowd. I'll be backstage later if you need me"

Yes you are going to watch a concert tonight and not just any concert, your boyfriend's concert. His group is currently on their world tour and seoul was the last stop. You wanted to watch him in the crowd and not backstage as you usually do so you, your manager, and his made a plan to sneak you in the crowd when its nearly starting.

You haven't seen him for months so you were really excited and you were kind of nervous because of the fans. Its not a big problem though if you were to be caught.

He did tell everyone that you were his ideal type and he has a big crush on you. Also, a few weeks ago rumors got out that the two of you are dating. Even though they knew you were dating both your management gave a vague response saying that since he is busy with his tour and you were busy with your drama this cannot be confirmed for the mean time. There were both haters amd supporters.

His manager knocked on your door. You greeted each other and made your way inside. "You sure you want to be in the crowd? They are valuable fans but they can get rowdy. its not too late, i can get you a secret room if you really want it to be a secret"

"No I'll be okay. I promise"

"All right then. half of the fans are inside already so its the perfect time to go but I can't guide you there since that may get their attention"

"Yeah it's okay I can go there by myself"

"All right goodluck"

"Thanks oppa" you bowed and went on your way. So far so good. You had gotten a good spot in the middle of the crowd. Not too far, not too near and the fans are distracted with the cheering.

The concert started and you were really happy. You sung along with everyone and watched your boyfriend the entire time. You giggled when he was making his y face and when he was doing his crazy antics. The concert was nearing the end when the boys took time to talk to their fans. You blushed when it was his turn.

"Hi my babies. We were able to complete our tour and now I've come back. thank you for being with me all this time and waiting for me. I missed you very much and it feels good to be near you again. I love you. /fandom name/ i love you"

You swore it was like he was talking to you but that'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter