When He Fetches You Home

Worldunderwraps' Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When He Fetches You Home

You are an active member of the student council organization in your university. You loved being a part of it because you get to meet a lot of people and give back to the university.

You have to admit though that it can gets stressful and it takes a lot of your time.

With this you have to juggle your academics, org life, social life and love life.

Other people say you must be very good at time management and that you seem to have it all.

Truthfully you think that it is all because of the people who support you. Your family, friends, professors, and your boyfriend.

You two have been dating for two years. You had a class together when you were freshmen and you sat beside each other. There was an instant attraction but you became a couple on your sophomore year.

For tonight your organization will be setting up the hall for tomorrow's program. These preparations mostly take until midnight or even later.

Ding~

Your heard your phone and checked it. You saw a message from your boyfriend

Hey babe. Where are you?

Hi babe. I'm on my way to Palm Hall. We're going to fix it for tomorrow's event. Why?

Oh right! Well me and the boys are going to have dinner outside. I was afraid I couldn't send you home but since you're going home late I can pick you up.

That's nice. Say hi to the guys for me! Tell them I miss hanging out with them. Are you sure? You don't have to leave early to pick me up.

Alright I'll tell them. Of course I'm sure! I wanna send you home.

Alright then... Message me when you are on your way here. 

I will baby see you later

You better not drink and drive

Yes mama

Good :) See you later. Have fun!

Smiling, you locked your phone and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter