When you apologize to him

Worldunderwraps' Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When You Apologize to Him

Looking out the window you saw that it was a beautiful day. But nothing about your day was beautiful. You've had a long day of errands, deadlines, and meetings making you tired and cranky.

What's worse is that your boyfriend, who is your usual comfort from all these things, is mad at you.

You guys planned to have lunch together today. You agreed even though the time you're  both free for lunch is between two of your presentations. And you got really impatient when he was 30 minutes late. Now only having 40 minutes for lunch you decided to eat at a fast food place and you got irritated because of the amount and noise of other customers. By then your mood was already sour and your were complaining about everything but he was still trying to comfort you saying that he was sorry and that he would make tonight better and offering a quick dessert to make you feel better but you were still adamant on being iffed to the point that he also got mad saying: why can't you cheer up for one minute right now that we're together and that he is also stressed and just wanted your good company. In he end he didn't walk you back to your office.

You sighed thinking that you couldn't call him to say thanks for lunch or that the meeting went well. You couldn't send him pictures of your view from the office window nor can you ask for comfort when you were really tired.

On the way home you stopped by the grocery to buy ingredients and dessert

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter