Beginning Seulgi

Hate me. OK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 2 

-------------------------------------------------------

House of Kang

Pov: Seulgi

Zzzzzz

"Seulgi !!! Get up already. Breakfast will be cold." My mother screaming from the dining room.

"Ok i come." I enter the bathroom and brush my teeth and have a bath. After the bath i put my uniform and went downstairs to have breakfast.

"Honey, how do you sleep?"

"Well, as always."

"I made your favorite breakfast of eggs and bacon."

"Thanks Mom. Where is Daddy will not he have breakfast with us?"

"No dear, he has a job in the company."

Since the company was in bankruptcy, my father every day is busy almost not seen him, always comes home late at night. I am sad, but I understand that he wants to restore our company.

"Where is Irene Mom?"

"Oh, she left early. She have a traning."

My sister is the leader of cheerleading in our school, twice a week she training. She is one of the most popular girls in our school. She's beautiful, athletic, and every boy has a crush on her. I'm the complete opposite of her. I am silent, invisible to most people here do not even know my name and they think I am a new student. I don't like being the center of attention, i am afraid of exposure. I like quiet and peaceful places and you will often find me sitting and reading books in the library. The books make me go out in the real world and go into fantasy. I am an excellent student. I'm not trying to learn a lot, but always get good grades. My sister is also a good student, but sometimes I help her with homework. I also like to play sports, but I want to sweat and smells bad then. No one in our school would not even assume that my sister Irene, because we don't talk much. We do not hate, but not too much and love, because we are so different.

"Breakfast is delicious Mom!"

"Thank you, dear. Your father tonight will come early to tell news to come on time."

"Okay mom."

I went to school. I have a car, but I prefer to walk and preserve nature. The school is located not very far from my house 20 min to get there.

I entered the campus and saw my best friend. Wendy one of the happiest people here. She is a very sunny person. You ask why so boring girl like me is a friend to her. In fact, she wants me to be her friend. We are different, but there are things that are similar, as I like to read she too. Watching scary movies at night. Playing basketball. I can sing and she can play the guitar. Wendy plays many instruments. Even she in the school orchestra and women's basketball team. Many times she asked me to join the team of basketball, but I refused. I love basketball, but I prefer to sit in the library and read. I'm not a team player, its hard for me to communicate with others and make friends with them. So I have only one friend and it's Wendy.

"Hey, how are you Seulgi!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter